Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:27 am
Usha Lilit

"Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight. "

User Image

Usha couldn't help but roll her eyes slightly at the last this Tsukiko said. Her gaze went to Jack and she grinned. " Hey Jack, you forgot to say that your a show off. I just met you and I can already tell that you are." She said and play hit him lightly on the arm.

"Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:03 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"show off? hardly" Jack said as he smiled to himself and looked at James, he always knew his brother was sad deep down, even when he tried to mask it, Jack knew. he was just glad he found someone "anyway i've got the location of where you can have the ceramony at Hogwarts ... theres this clearing by the lake, but lets just hope the giant squid doest come out, as long as no one goes for a swim after" he said with a laugh James laughed as well as he kissed Kiko on the cheek and gave her a look that said it was ok with him "yes that'd be great, i apreciate this Jack"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:10 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

"Hmm, interesting. Neji-kun, I think we shouldn't tell Hinata-chan about this, including Hatsune-san, she might get a lot of questions. Don't worry about me, I will keep balance your darkness, so they won't find out about you." Hikari send her message to his mind. "Okay, but I might think Miku is attending to wedding. I didn't know she become a queen, it's impossible for singer to fight against someone stronger." he sent back his message to her. Hikari tried to think, while Neji kept his emotionless without showing to others. He kept his wayfinder and Hinata's lucky charm hidden as he stayed silent.

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Although you may judge me different...
grey is my look but...

Walking from the castle I start playing with a metal marble I found on the floor, tossing it around and bouncing it on the ground, I ran into James and not knowing who she is I said, "sorry about that i didnt mean to run into you" noticing I had dropped my katana I drew it from its sheath to check if it had cracked or not.

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

medicDemon

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko smiled continued to hold his hand. "Aw the giant squid would only want a piece of cake as well." She said with a giggle, and continued to smile at James. "Though its going to be very difficult to have a wedding if my groom doesn't have something proper to wear. I wouldn't mind, but I don't think he wants his sister-in-law to beat him up. Miya is freaking out about this more then us.....oh and neither of you are allowed to laugh at her dress. She's really embarrassed about it, I don't care if you think she shot you. Because honestly her aim was off and it was it rebounded from a ice sickle. "

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

James laughed at Kiko's coment and held her hand tighter then felt someone bumbing into him. emediatly, James turned around to see the man grabing his katana and his sences picked up and felt great power "your the new one arent you?" he asked as Jack looked at Skyler and smirked and just crossed his arms. James meanwhile looked at him and his eyes turned from blue to orange, which ment that he was either about to cast a powerful spell or tap into the information in the Library "your ... Skyler ... and aparently not from around this dimention sence all i got is the first name" he said as he gave a chuckle "a person i know little about, havent had someone like that in a while"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:55 pm
Usha Lilit

User Image

Ushas gaze trailed over Skyler. She could feel the power emanating off him and she could sense the demon in him. She smirked to herself. " You're the first demon I've seen around in a while." She said walking towards him checking him out. Her brow knitted in the middle as she walked around him once. " Hmm you look pretty normal but I can tell your not a normal person. You're a demon just like moi, right?" She said stopping in front of him and smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

He saw Skyler and heard Usha said, making him bit surprised, "Oh great, I met third demon." he said with his eyes closed frustrated. Neji didn't like it and felt Hikari got bummed out about this.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Although you may judge me different...
grey is my look but...

looking back at Usha i said, "your right but im not like you im a new age demon from the underworld dimension called Alkastia, which has been locked for a while now" now looking down I say unlike how you can use your demon form in public i need special accomidations to use my demon powers, since im a male and inferior in the race i was born in" looking up now I started scratching my head and looking into the sky.

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"A new friend right." Tsukiko said with a smile. Tsukiko wasn't exactly the best when it came to large groups, she wasn't the one to speak up and be heard. Miya had done all the talking as children, as if Tsukiko had that wonderful talent at saying and doing the wrong thing when she meant well.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"well hopefully anyway, but i heard that not all Demons are evil" he said with a smile and helped Skyler up "well your in this dimention now, those rules dont aply, especialy now that you took down Axel ... acording to the rules that makes you the new one ... and the rules say Gods can be vulnerable to death and e replaced when they becomed corupted by their power" he said looking at Kiko settling her fears he knew she might have "still i digress"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Smiling softly she just nodded, still forever was along time. She'd be happy with at least a year with James. He said forever, and it made her happy that someone could possibly love her that long. He would love her that long, hopefully at least.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:01 pm
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha was slightly shocked at that he was thought of as inferior. "What! That's ridiculous! If I ever had to ask permission to use my power it would be the village insadent all over again. " Usha said smirking slightly. It was pretty obvious even to that most oblivious person that she was flirting with him in her own way. " And trust me, you're deinfinatly not inferior trust me on that okay? And we wont tell anybody it you use your demon powers." She said and smiled at him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Neji roll his eyes to get his boredom out, yet he heard a bird cry from the sky as he look up and sees Articuno flying to where Miku flew to. He watch him fly away, like the bird was free from the cage and remember Hinata will help him free from Hyuuga Curse Mark on his forehead, if she tried to focus the Main Branch Justu to reverse the curse.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games