Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

"... its just an experement ... started off on making gems emit another point in space in time ... in other words reveil pictures from like the Leuve or some place like that" he said as he breathed in "ultemently ... its very special and for apropriate reasons i cant tell you ... its sort of a suprise"

"... and a sword in the other"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko pouted, "If you say so." Of course her curiosity got the better of her and she wanted to know now. Instead she just continued to try and build the castle. Getting bored of it she stood up. "I don't know about you to, but I'm going swimming again." With that she got up on the deck and ran out diving into the water.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

seeing her jump into the water, Ambrose just smiled as he lied back and looked at the stars "sidera lunam addatur in lucem caeli" he said in latin which ment 'the stars join the moon to light the sky'. it ment even in the dark there would always be light, thats how he felt when he was with Kiko, and his project in his lab ould show he realy did love her ... but he had to wait ... he had to make sure they both were ready. looking over to Miya he spun over "oh Miya i forgot ... we found Atticus, he's in a new realm called Tron City"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:57 pm
━━━━━━User Image━━━━━━

User Image

If you live to cause pain.

"Yeah I'll have to talk to Dad eventually...Just right now I don't want to talk to him. It easier when I'm alone. My past doesn't involve either parents. Someone just found me as a baby bringing me to an orphanage. Years later I ran away and Tsukiko found me." She said shrugging before getting splashed by water. Turning around to see Tsukiko, "You are so dead Tsukiko." She said before going after Tsukiko.

Then I live to end that pain.

User Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

smiling he thought he'd leave the two sisters to play and he walked around to try and find a link to the Library, and luckly enough he found one that came to a link to his labratory "ah ..." he said as he walked to the beakers and there was one small area covered up in a white cloth that was conected to the beakers he was working on

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko propped herself up on the dock. "So whatcha working on," She asked looking over at him. "Anything I can help with." She asked smiling.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"you know anything about Alchamy?" he asked with a smile as he looked under the cloth "still not ready ..." he said under his breath and let go of it fully covering the area where he was working on "actualy i need to run an erand ... i have to ask you not to look at this Kiko ... please?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"No not really," She said frowning before dropping back into the water. "I promise I won't look." She said with a sigh, "I guess I'll go play the piano or something until you get back." Lifting herself out of the water, waving to Miya she told her she was going inside. "Maybe I'll go finish read my life history." she said with a shrug as caste a drying spell before going inside.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"i'm sorry Kiko ... i promise you'll see it soon ... it is for you after all" he said quietly to himself as he let to the Library

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Sitting down on her couch she opened the book again to read her history. Yukie soon curled up next to her as she read. Soon enough Miya walked into the room upon which she smiled. "Miya you love your big sister right?"

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:52 pm
━━━━━━User Image━━━━━━

User Image

If you live to cause pain.

Miya raised an eyebrow, "I'm not going to go look for you Tsukiko. Just because my name wasn't mentioned doesn't mean its any of my business. Anyway I already know what it is so there isn't a point in it." With that made a run for her room. Slamming the door in Tsukiko's face.

Then I live to end that pain.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Miya that's not fair why don't I get to know." She said banging on the door. Of course no answer came. Looking around she pouted, she hated not knowing. It was worse then worrying. Going back outside she sat on the dock staring. Of course staring wasn't going to give her an answer, but well it eased her mind. So she just sat there until she eventually fell asleep.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:23 am
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

Three months had gone by, but it didn't seem like any time had passed for the half-angel. After the incident with Ambrose, she had taken off from Tsukiko's temple, only to realize a bit later that she had gone much farther than she'd planned. Still… she had felt that she wouldn't be of any help in cheering Tsukiko up or helping with Ambrose, so she just stayed away, wandering aimlessly through the realms as she had done before. Now, she found herself heading back to her friend's temple, hoping Tsuki and Miya wouldn't be too mad with her.

Looking down, she saw the faint light from the temple, and a figure on the nearby dock. Landing lightly on the dock, she saw that it was only her dear water witch. "Tsuki… you're gonna catch a cold sleeping out here like this." Cyra scolded quietly, but still picked the girl up. Walking back to the house, she set Tsukiko on the couch, though she knew a certain someone would've loved to have been the one to do that. Ambrose, where are you? She thought to herself, looking around. It was like nothing had changed, though she did notice the change in appearance and clothes of the sea goddess, especially the silver bracelet. How cute~ he gave her a present!! I'll go tease her about it later. If she's up for it. the half-angel thought mischievously, smiling at the thought.

With these broken wings I'm falling

[[Obtuse Ostrich Carnival: Sorry for not being on to post during the whole thing ;A; Got caught up in summer school and family stuff.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:36 am
Avalona

asleep from watching Ambrose and Tsukiko swimming, Avalona woke up at the return of Cyra and aparently didnt know that Ambrose came back, she thought she could tell because of Kiko's lightened mood. sturring, she lifted her head up and looked at Cyra "Ambrose is back ... he's just gone to get some things to make something very special" Avalona said to Cyra  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:54 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I swear I didn't-" Tsukiko muttered as she opened her eyes to see Cyra, "Okay that's good I'm not going to get in trouble for falling asleep outside." She was still half-asleep, shaking it off she smiled and went to hug her friend. "Its about time you showed up. I was wondering when you would come home." Smiling her same bright smile as she spoke. Releasing the girl from the hug. "Promise you won't tell Ambrose I fell asleep outside." Tsukiko actually had fallen asleep outside several times. She didn't think anyone would really approve of it . Noticing Avalona she pouted again, "Why does everyone get to know, but me." It was rather childish, but this was Tsukiko.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games