Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Syaoran-Puu's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:12 am
Demon and Oberon RP

Kalona Pride Demon and Oberon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:32 am
User Image

Black Magic? Demon and Akuma

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:09 am
User Image

A world of surprises! Demon, Nek'mani and Zuilian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image

Bite of Uncertainty Demon, Alexander and Evan

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:45 am
User Image

A test of worthiness..... Demon and Alti

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:43 am
User Image

The Accident Demon, Calibor and Danae

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:59 pm
[
User Image

Kalona Spirit Demon and Sylviana

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:45 pm
Crown and Sophia RP

Invasion of the Foals Crown, Sophia and Pele

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:06 am
Demon and Blood-Queen Lana'thel RP

Mine! Demon and Blood-Queen Lanathel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:46 am
User Image

That Old Black Magic Demon and Midnight's Whisper

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:08 am
User Image

This was an in thread RP between Demon, Vasillissa and Santeria.
Title: You don't scare me!

Demon: *Travelled through the field distracted, his mind was filled with so many others things he wasn't even sure he would raise an eyebrow should someone else be around*

Lissa: ;eyed the stallion cautiously, startled by his appearance.; 'A leader must be fierce and courageous. Don't back down.'

Demon: *Looked up to check his path and saw a purple mare before him, he snarled.... showing off all of his extended teeth.* Get out of the way!

Lissa: *Flinched, ever so slightly, before swallowing.* 'One.. One should treat a lady nicer. Especially one of high status; such as a leader.' *She tilted her head up slightly, a breeze rustling the blanket on her back.*

Demon: *snorted, his thoughts utterly lost* ....leader.... *he chuckled, a deep menacing sound* ...what do you lead? A herd of mice? *He raised his eye brow and 'examined her'. Long hair.... easy to pull on in a fight or pin her with, a long blanket that could be used to blind her for a moment. So many weaknesses.... and that was before her breed even came into it. Demon had never been a fan of 'regulars'*

Santeria: /She grumbled as she chewed on the spiked collar that sat around her neck, leash still hanging off it. Damn bet. She couldn't believe that Nith was making her wear this thing for a whole week! Flicking her ears back she sighed and finally let go of the collar from her mouth.

Demon: *His eyes flickered away from the purple mare with disinterest and dismissal as he decided to look around, his thoughts had already been broken.... when they landed on an interesting looking Kalona mare his eyebrow raised of its own accord..... now that was more like it. His eyes fell to the collar... a slave? Or just a fetish? He ignored it.* Hey you..... *He called her, with a confidence and cockiness he had earned through sweat and blood.*

Lissa; *A glare now, befalling her features.* 'Only a fool underestimates a rising leader. My herd is small now, but one day we will flourish.' *She snorted, flicking her hair in irritation.*

Demon: *With a lazy turn of his head he looked back at her.* .....Mare understand one thing. You lead a herd.... I lead an army. Who do you think would win? Is it not a leaders duty to know when they are defeated? *He watched her for a moment, his bordem clear*

Santeria: /She cocked an eyebrow at the soquili around. Most of them were just so utterly boring. She couldn't understand how they could just stand around all day munching on grass. Where was the fun in that?

Demon: *Had noticed or cared too much that the Kalona mare had simply ignored him... he did that a lot.*

Lissa;; Lissa chocked on her words, her lips pursing for a moment as she mentally kicked herself. A fool's mistake. "It's a good thing this isn't a war, then. Just a simple exchange of words and opinions."

Her attention came to the other kalona now and she shifted awkardly. One she could maybe escape from. Two? Slim to no chance.

Demon: *He rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders with a lazy grace that he had developed with his training* For now.... though I guess I could change that with a single word. *He raised an eyebrow, enjoying the other mares squirming more than he probably should.... it was nice to know he had the affect on others.*

Santeria;; Santeria snapped her head at the sound of a voice near her. Glancing over to the stallion. "Hey me? Well then hey you sssstallion." /She flipped her hair, holding her head up proudly. She may be wearing this collar at the moment, but she was still a prideful being.

Demon: *Turned to look at the Kalona mare again, his grin back in place.* Why don't you join us.... *he purred, a habit he had picked up from his mother* ...this mare seems to think she is better than us because she is a leader.... *he rolled his eyes*

Lissa;; Lissa fought the urge to roll her eyes. Pissing off a kalona was stupid; even she knew that. However, she wasn't going to let him have the last word.
"I'm not afraid of you, or your army, when it comes to the ones I protect." She stood firm, "I'd happily die protecting them."

Demon: *Found himself amuzed as he turned back to the 'leader' once more. He got into her face, his nose nearly pressing into hers* ...just remember... I eat flesh you eat apples.... I enjoy death you prefer peace.... *He laughed, an almost hearty sound to him but it was layered with malice and hatred* ....and my army woman is large and vast, built of mostly Kalonas but certainly all the strongest stalliosn! *He had blackmailed, bribed, captured and even befriended others to turn them to his side*

Lissa;; Lissa took a step back, putting space between them. "Despite your hidden threats, my last comment still stands." She stretched, lazily, feigning boredom. "Weakness is picking on prey obviously weaker than you." Her eyes met his now. "One day my herd will give your 'army' a run for its money."

Demon: *Demon chuckled, this time with genuine amusement.* ....I will welcome the attempt. *The fact of why he had summoned an army was a 'secret one' his possession Cherish was under threat.... he had heard rumours that her family wanted to steal her back, and that was something Demon could not allowed. Once something became his it never left.*

Santeria: /She paused, watching the two interact with eachother. She broke out into a soft giggle, getting herself up. "Leadersssship and power issss earned. It issss not brought upon ssssimply by race. A kalona ssssuch asss oursssselvesss can be weak and unworthy to live jusssst asss much assss the normalsss without the right training. The ssssame thing goesss with normalsss, a great ally can be one whosss heart isss black inssside...but all the while their looksss fool othersss. Ssssize can be over thrown with lotsss of studying the enemy, and with the right plan sssstallion. But jussst the roar of a ssstrong large army can make othersss run in fear. It issss a two way battle." /She rolled her head around after her speech, letting the the other two adults speak again.

Lissa;; A roll of her shoulders, Lissa relaxed a little more, feeling less threatened by the kalona. "I will welcome the glory that comes with your defeat, kalona."

Demon: *To say he was pissed off by the two mares would have been an understatement. Still he found a way to snarl/smile as he looked from one to another.* Nice words... but you both forget one thing. A cornered animal always surprises with his strength and cunning... *He paused, thinking of Cherish and his anger bubbled a new* ...you should always assume I am that animal. *He growled, the sound rumbling in his throat as he faced Lissa* There is not glory in defeat... only death.

Lissa;; Lissa stepped forward, her temper and boldness getting the better of her. Now it was her turn to close the space between them. "You should take note, kalona, that at the moment I am the cornered animal." Her eyes held his, and she hoped her adrenaline would keep the fear she could feel pulling at her away until she was safe in her own lands.

Demon: *He had had enough, it was one thing to be insulted by someone he saw worthy... but this mare that had started out shaking before him had no right to do this. He growled again, this time a threat. Demon was a very private creature, his business was his own, his possessions were his alone to enjoy..... but still he found him growling in anger, his voice low and full of lethal intent* Watch your tongue before I remove it.... you know nothing about me... nor do you know the reason why I fight so hard. I will give you one warning before I strike you... back off now! *He growled again, his lips curled up a evil snare of pure rage*

Santeria: /Her normal taunting grin was forming on her face at the stallion's and mare's words. "Yesss. But a cornered animal can alssso be blinded with fear and anger, making them easssier to defeat then they normally would be." /She giggled at the stallion, her spiked tail flicking in a cat like manner around. "And you ssstallion sssshould alwaysss sssee people asss the one who could outssssmart the cornered animal."

Demon: *He turned then, his anger bubbling quickly towards the point of no return. He advanced on her, his own tail swaying from side to side in a graceful feline-like manner. Thoughts of Cherish, of his own... of fires and flash floods.... of earthquakes and demons... they all collided in his mind, nature itself seemed to be against him yet he was still standing. He would always be the one standing, it was he who had escaped Lana'thels clutches... the chains still littered his legs.... it was him who had raised an army and beaten all the oppositition to his authority.... and it would be him who made sure it remained so.* Perhaps I will simply ellimate the threat now before it becomes a problem, *He growled out each word.*

Liss;; Lissa took a step back, instinct kicking in. "I made no assumptions about why you fight, kalona. The reason bothers me not, only that you openly threatened me and disrespected my status and herd. That is an insult that I cannot and will not leave unanswered." Vasilissa took a deep breath. "Strength and battles aren't the only ways to win a battle. Or a war for that matter. You should take note of that."

Demon: *He was already closer to the Kalona mare so he swiped out his spaded tail towards the regular mare* Perhaps... *he spat out* ....but the only way to win the one I am interested is by force. *He wanted to make sure NO ONE ever dared take what was his again, and to do so he would NOT hide!*

Santeria: /Her light pink eyes lit up with delight with the two going nose to nose. San stepped back, not wanting to be in the way when the hot headed stallion hit his breaking point. She watched the pair with interest, a sudden craving crawling out to her in the pit of her belly....that popcorn would be great right now. She blinked up at him. "Ah~ Ssstallion, I am not the threat at the moment. Your blood issss too tasssty and ssspicey to ruin." /She giggled at his anger, leaning her face closer to his. "What issss wrong ssstallion? The cornered animal isss you yesss...but only becaussse you backed yourssself into sssuch a corner."

Demon: *He growled, his tail still ready to strike out at anyone, anything..... part of his mind told him to leave but it was so small that it was easy to ignore... another part of his mind -also small- was curious to see how much more of this he could take before he snapped, he didn't think it would be much. And finally the dominate part of him wanted to rip a pound of flesh from both of their rumps as a reminder of him. At the Kalonas words he hissed, he had always seen himself as the cornered beast.... but perhaps she was right, maybe he had put himself there.* Then you should be weary of pushing me further.... *It was all he managed to say, and most of the words were distorted by the growl that rumbled and lingered in his throat..... one more comment and he was sure he would strike her. A good clean headbutt, his horns penetrating her flesh as his ears enjoyed her cries of pain. He smiled, and licked his lips in anticipation*

Santeria: /She stuck out her long snake like tongue at him. Lifting one of her wings she pushed it against his forehead. "Assss much assss I would love to ssssee you ssssnap ssstallion." /She paused for a moment, letting a deep huff come from her. A pout appeared on her muzzle. "My bad boy would punissssh me for coming back with more woundsss for the third night in the row. Sssso I think I ssshall passs on the pussshing of your buttons." /She snapped her spike tail in front of her anyways, readying herself to attack if he came at her.

Lissa reacted swiftly, jumping back from his sudden out burst, though she was not fast enough to avoid a scratch. "What a war it must be, then. If it upsets you this much. One would hope the prize worth it."

Demon: *He would admit it... to himself at least... that he was surprised, still he did not back down... just incase. He growled again before saying,* Then go run home your master child...... before I change my mind. *Over his shoulder he absentmindely said.* She is.... *He had never intended to say 'she' usually Demon would refer to Cherish as nothing more than a possession, only he really saw and understood the soft spot he had for her*

Santeria: /A cackle ran through out the air. With a smirk the black mare flicked her leash around her neck. "I am the massster of mysssself. But it ssssoundsss like you alssso have your own masster you need to be trotting off back to."

/She turned, flicking her tail at him. Even if she wouldn't show it, Santeria was starting to get angry at the stallion. You she could handle teasing of herself, cause she damn well knew she was hot stuff. But bring her bad boy or family into it? Then the fight was starting to get personal.

Liss;; Whatever comeback Lissa had already formed in her mind was blown away by the kaona's sincerity and mood change. That and the mention of a female. "Huh." She said, dumbfounded. "Who would've thought."

Demon: *He growled but let the Kalona turn her back to him, he would not bite to her bait... would not make the mistake of giving them anything else they could use against him. He was kicking himself... he had been so stupid, and if this cost Cherish her life or safety? Well, at the very thought another growl started to rumble in his chest. His head snapped back to the purple mare.* I would suggest you forget everything you have learnt today.... if you value your life, and that is not a threat! It is a promise! *He hissed and snapped his head towards her, they already knew of a woman in his life, and he would be damned if he let any of them seeing him as weak and attempt to harm her.... CHERISH WAS HIS!! She belonged to him, and always would. Finished here, thoroughly annoyed and frustrated he turned and walked away. Usually he wouldn't consider turning his back on someone, but on this occasion he knew he just needed to get away.... far away!*

Finished

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image

The Fight is on Demon and Braoin

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image

Medicine Man Demon and Erasto

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:19 am
User Image

A Day of Nothing Demon and Rhea

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:38 am
User Image

Chains of Hell! Demon and Nori

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games