Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Battle of the Merged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What element are you?
  Fire/Wood
  Light/Dark
  Wind/Earth
  Ice/Metal
  Thunder/Water
View Results

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:58 pm
Ulforce Veedramon flies up and dives toward metal garurumon ,"Peekaboo. I Destroy You, Ray of Victory!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:50 am
Kaya pointed at the Ulforce Veedramon and nodded to Metalgarurumon who spread out his metal wings and jumped away from the attack
" VEEDRAMON YOU ARE MINE!!"

Kaya stared at the Chaos Galantmon "A gift from the Milenniummon? Whats is it?"

Metalgarurumon roared "Metal Wolf snout!" 4 laser beams were sent at Ulforce Veedramons body

Little Pinch of Ginger

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:24 pm
"ahhh!! My head! What's wronge with me??" Shi-zu scyed out in pain as she put her claws to her head. "Magnamon has a way of knowing if a form a veemon is in troble, as long as it's close by." Came Godzilla's voice. "well Magnamon, what the hell's?!?" "a Veemon formed comrad is in dire need of help." Shi-zu rolled her eyes. "ok, where is he." "I can't pin-point it." "great..." Shi-zu said, taking to the sky once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:47 pm
(my computers back online, im good now what r we doin?)  

oreck01

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:01 pm
((try to save some villages, by the way. Yin yun, you ready to fight Cold~Fyre?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:51 pm
(you mean in the battle thread? ok)

"It is a device that makes a bubbl dimension. Like the kind millenniumon can create. When you use it shall make a very large area be ripe for our lord to pick. He will be able to use Dimension Destroyer to obliterate all trapped within."

He then turns to the enemy at hand.

"Would you like me to help?"  

Yin Yun Yang

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:12 pm
(yeah, been kinda busy so I didn't want to start it earlier.)

"I've got, it's that way." "sweet! Let's go!" shi-zu said charging up the boosters in her sholder wings  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:39 pm
(okay then. Though I think we are going to be battling in both areas)

Chaos Gallantmon sees the magnamon coming towards them. Hands her the device.

"It seems you get him all to yourself. I'll take care of the one coming."

He then charges up to the top of a nearbye hill and prepares for the battle.  

Yin Yun Yang

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:42 pm
Dodges blast and charges blade ,"Vee Swipe!" A v-shaped slash hit Metal Garurumon.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:54 pm
(both areas, how? Here and there?)

"let's do it, boys!!" Shi-zu said to Magnamon and Cold~Fyre, as she charged up her body. "Magna Blast!!" She yelled, sending the bullets full force. not over yet."  

Alpine Dragon

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:02 pm
(I meant seperately.)

Chaos Gallantmon raises his shield to block the attack. He then leaps up and attacks.

"Spiral Lance!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:10 am
John tried to lead some baby digimon out of the burning village."Hurry! get out of here!" A piece of the building fell down coming to a gabumon."Execute!Spirit Evolution!!! Zudomon!"Zudomon shieldthe gabumon with his shellfrom the building."Go now! Whats going on here?"  

oreck01

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:05 am
(Viet Dragon Note no godmodding!)
Metalgarurumon saw the attack rushing towards him but did not managed to avoid the attack in time, his left hind leg was wounded. The wolf digimon growled deep in his throat and stared at the digimon with eyes now shinning red. Kaya ran over to her digimon and embraced him, he dedigivolved into a small Gabumon who was bleeding from his left leg, she stared at the UlfroceVeedramon " Please dont hurt him!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:12 am
(aldr can b my buddy in this?)

"Vulcan's hammer!!" Zudomon slammed his hammer and shot out bolt of energy at the dark knight."I may not know who you are, but i know a shadow creeper when i see one!  

oreck01

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:26 am
(don't know how you got here so fast when we are out of the town, I'm still going to wait to see what she does about the spiral lance before I do my actual post)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games