Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:16 am
Dark swiped another card though her digivice. "Black Gears." She smirked. "Use it on an enemy digimon, they go bezerk and they won't listen to their parnter. Use on you're own digimon, increase power." She laughed. "Now to decide."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:19 am
"I'll swipe you!!!" screamed Mis as Renamons paws glew once more. "Take him down!!!" Renamon dug her claws into his arm and spun around swiping for his face.  

Misujage

Saint

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:28 am
"Black Gears on Gargomon!" A light from her digvice streamed to him and his power grew.
"Bunny Pummel!" He attack Renamon with his arm gauntlets again.
"Bad idea of being in close range of him when he's like this."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:36 am
Renamon couldnt dodge and ttook the hit dead on. "Mis this is not good do something now and help me out.""Renamon this fight isnt over yet you can take him remember you have speed and stamina over him use it to your advantage now, POWER PAWS!!!!!" Renamons paws burst into life as she ran at Gargomon.  

Misujage

Saint

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:40 am
Dark swiped another card. " Kabuterimon! Now fly Gargomon!"
Wings formed on Garomon's back as he took flight.
"Gatling Arm!"
Gargomon shot at the ground below him, making sure he didn't hit his patner.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:44 am
*Was sleeping ina a tree again when he heard the battle* "Fanbeemon, go check that out will you?" "I'm on it Sonkurra!" Said fanbeemon as he flew off.  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:47 am
"Ok go after him Renamon!!!"Renamon jumped in the air and swiped down the bullets with her emblazoned paws. "Second rate champion." Mis retrievd a card and swiped it, "How is this Hyper Wing!" Six white wings sprouted on Renamons back. "Now its my turn." she zipped at Gargomon preparing to strike still deflecting his bullets.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:49 am
[[I gtg. Cya]]  

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:53 am
((kk))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:47 am
Hano saw a fight and ran over to it. He jumps off Ichi and watches. "Now to reveal my true side!" "Terra Force!" Earth comes up to WarGreymons hands and he flings it all toward...Renamon.  

Rinexe

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:58 am
"Fanbeemon destroys the earth with his gear stinger and then hides behind mis" "Help me! He's gonna kill me!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:59 am
"RENAMON< HURRY USE KOHENKYO!!!!!!!!!!!""HE IS TOO HIGH A LEVEL IT WONT WORK ON HIM>"Renamon flung her arms forward grabbing the fiery ball and clutching on tight with her paws. "It's too big I cant hold it." "RENAMON DONT USE KOHENKYO ON HIM JUST GET OUT OF THERE!!! the ball hit the ground and exploded with Renamon still under it "YOU b*****d!!!"  

Misujage

Saint

Ryzuna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:59 am
Ryzuna walked slightly ahead of Yuuki, trying to think of something he could say to her.
Seraphimon flew back to Angewomon. "So did you notice it too?" he said talking about Ryzuna.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:03 pm
"I can't kill WarGreymon..."
"Mega Claw!" BlackWarGreymon breaks it with his clasw and throws Hano onto his back. "Now for Ryzuna, unless I somehow turn to your side."
(hint hint)  

Rinexe

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:07 pm
"RENAMON!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Mis at the top of her lungs. "Yes?" responded Renamon appearimg beside her with her fur ruffled a little but no serious damage. Mis stopped screaming and straightenede back up to notice a small digimon behind her and picked him up stroking his wings. "Its good to see you okay." and Renamon nodded in agreement.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games