Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:01 pm
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Hello Guys! I'm Back!

Don't know all the details but I get the general plans that I missed out on.

Hopefully I can get back to posting Maria and Evelyn when we get the go ahead smile

Hey there welcome back!!!! 4laugh

Well we're still doing the festival trip event right now the second is about to begin ^^ All students that could post are automatically knowledgeable of the events so it's easier for everyone to catch up that have had problems posting during the first day ^^

Yeah I figured I'd have a general, the first day was fun post / I'm in a room with so forth and so forth according to Shadow's first post.

yep and yep ^^ if you want to have eve or marie join in with Koru, Kirsi and Iris during hang out time and stuff I'm okay with it ^^ I really wish I rememered to post before the date change I got so busy TTvTT Koru was trying to catch Marcus, Ray and Eli XP  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:05 pm
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Hello Guys! I'm Back!

Hopefully I can get back to posting Maria and Evelyn when we get the go ahead smile

Well we're still doing the festival trip event right now the second is about to begin ^^ All students that could post are automatically knowledgeable of the events so it's easier for everyone to catch up that have had problems posting during the first day ^^

Yeah I figured I'd have a general, the first day was fun post / I'm in a room with so forth and so forth according to Shadow's first post.

yep and yep ^^ if you want to have eve or marie join in with Koru, Kirsi and Iris during hang out time and stuff I'm okay with it ^^ I really wish I rememered to post before the date change I got so busy TTvTT Koru was trying to catch Marcus, Ray and Eli XP

Thanks for the offer I'll definitely consider it since I have nothing else for either of them to do smile  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:13 pm
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Hello Guys! I'm Back!

Thanks for the offer I'll definitely consider it since I have nothing else for either of them to do smile

I actually have something planned for Koru to do something kinda stupid when the time comes (when she is able to confront Marcus on Ray) so....yeah she's gonna do something stupid XD  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:52 pm
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Hello Guys! I'm Back!

I actually have something planned for Koru to do something kinda stupid when the time comes (when she is able to confront Marcus on Ray) so....yeah she's gonna do something stupid XD

Looking forward to reading how that plays out.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:54 pm
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset

Looking forward to reading how that plays out.

same here since I have no idea what anyone else is planning for it too XD  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:12 pm
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
I know our character planned on texting at night so is there anything you wanted the two to talk about?

amarzyciel
Was there anyplace you would have brought the group to? Such as a restaurant or sightseeing? Did you also want them to have some sort of discussion at night when they returned to their rooms?

KawaiiBunny_56
Did you want them to have some sort of discussion at night when they returned to their rooms?

Xiatian Li
Any ideas as to what the two could have talked/done after the dance?

SpazzticPanda1311
Any plans?

Is there anything you wanted to plan with Alana?

nothing important other than get dinner, then sightseeing along with idle chat.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:17 pm
Xiatian Li

Not sure if Cyril would want to hang out with Xia today if she asked him sweatdrop
I could see her asking him for phone number but would he give it to her?

Cyril would, since he is in a rather good mood as Xia made him laugh.
his impression of her is quite positive for him to agree and actually be nice.

I wonder if Xia will still called him cereal though after Cyril corrected her?
if she did, Cyril will start calling her "Cynthia" (a westernized name of xiatian by Cyril)
that's a weird way to establish a nickname . . .  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:20 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
I know our character planned on texting at night so is there anything you wanted the two to talk about?

amarzyciel
Was there anyplace you would have brought the group to? Such as a restaurant or sightseeing? Did you also want them to have some sort of discussion at night when they returned to their rooms?

KawaiiBunny_56
Did you want them to have some sort of discussion at night when they returned to their rooms?

Xiatian Li

SpazzticPanda1311
Any plans?

I don't know if there would be much to sightsee since I think there is a curfew for students (although, I'm assuming that its night time by the time the dances are finished)  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:26 pm
Hope the kind
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
DJ Double B

amarzyciel

KawaiiBunny_56

Xiatian Li

SpazzticPanda1311
Any plans?

I don't know if there would be much to sightsee since I think there is a curfew for students (although, I'm assuming that its night time by the time the dances are finished)

yeah, there's not much that can be done.
sightseeing can be that they explore the area (walk around,window shopping street stall) or they can simply chat until time's up.
it's easier to just write it off as they have fun and then skip to morning xD

I imagine it's night too.

P.S: Elysia doesn't suggest anything, she asked the group what they want to do next.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:30 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
DJ Double B

amarzyciel

KawaiiBunny_56

Xiatian Li

SpazzticPanda1311
Any plans?

yeah, there's not much that can be done.
sightseeing can be that they explore the area (walk around,window shopping street stall) or they can simply chat until time's up.
it's easier to just write it off as they have fun and then skip to morning xD

I imagine it's night too.

P.S: Elysia doesn't suggest anything, she asked the group what they want to do next.

I probably assumed that it was food since others were talking about it. Thanks for catching that ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Hope the kind
amarzyciel

I probably assumed that it was food since others were talking about it. Thanks for catching that ^^

understandable
it's why I don't suggest to go for food, since I don't have any other idea
it's better to ask what other have in mind.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:40 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
amarzyciel

understandable
it's why I don't suggest to go for food, since I don't have any other idea
it's better to ask what other have in mind.

Yeah, I agree ^^
I look forward to their response when they have the time. Though, I know a lot of us are stressed out about finals right about now. I have finals this week and the next.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 1:32 am
Hope the kind

If he were to voice this concern then I'm quite sure that Alana would ask the group if it were alright to meet up at the hotel later. I know that my character would like to make people at ease but I know that Chespin would strongly urge her to go talk to him.

“I’m...flattered by your invite, but unfortunately I don’t think I would be a good company for dinner. I’m not exactly a people person.”
Sending a quick glance at her friends, he silently waited for her goodbye, ready to turn and leave the place.

Most likely he would say something along the line to politely decline her offer. He would surely be surprised to see her choosing to go with him instead of her group of friends whom--he certainly thought--would make the evening for her much enjoyable. He won't complain though. So...if Alana weren't dissuaded by his words, then no doubt that Hayato would spend his time in the evening with her owo  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:17 am
amarzyciel

Cyril would, since he is in a rather good mood as Xia made him laugh.
his impression of her is quite positive for him to agree and actually be nice.

I wonder if Xia will still called him cereal though after Cyril corrected her?
if she did, Cyril will start calling her "Cynthia" (a westernized name of xiatian by Cyril)
that's a weird way to establish a nickname . . .

Ah I'm glad. ^^ Xia would be very happy if he said 'yes', thinking her circle of friends has expanded.

It would be a slip-of-the-tongue thing when she got overexcited over something or when her feelings are running high. lol
And, idk, I think it's cute if he has a nickname for her. I'm not the best when coming up with nickname, but Xia might call him Sai if she found out that it sounds cuter and kind of alike in sound.

"Hey Sai-sai! Over here!"

That is if I got the pronunciation right. Is his name pronounced like SIH-rul, or SEE-rul? I'm not certain since I've heard both being used before with different person. sweatdrop  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:32 am
Xiatian Li
Hope the kind

If he were to voice this concern then I'm quite sure that Alana would ask the group if it were alright to meet up at the hotel later. I know that my character would like to make people at ease but I know that Chespin would strongly urge her to go talk to him.

“I’m...flattered by your invite, but unfortunately I don’t think I would be a good company for dinner. I’m not exactly a people person.”
Sending a quick glance at her friends, he silently waited for her goodbye, ready to turn and leave the place.

Most likely he would say something along the line to politely decline her offer. He would surely be surprised to see her choosing to go with him instead of her group of friends whom--he certainly thought--would make the evening for her much enjoyable. He won't complain though. So...if Alana weren't dissuaded by his words, then no doubt that Hayato would spend his time in the evening with her owo

Alana looks over her shoulder to take a glance at the three individuals who she had been acquainted with on this day. The child's gaze, after a handful of seconds of silence, would return to the boy.
"I think...I'll be the one to decide whether you would be 'good' company....if thats alright with you."

I'm fairly certain this would be her response. As much as there would be some in between dialogue between Alana and Chespin (who will surely push the child to be a bit more open with others), the girl doesn't want to overstep her boundaries with him. For her own personal reasons Alana, with the assistance of her Pokemon, is putting herself out there. She wants to learn about others and more so about herself.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games