Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:26 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona thought for a minute. "I'm a bit hungry. What about you guys?"
Nami shrugged. "Mmm... I guess I could use something to eat."
"X?" Kurona looked at her with her cheery and fiery red eyes.

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:31 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

X shrugged her shoulders but decided to go with them
"sure, I can try and eat something."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:37 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Kurona stretched and made a sort of humming noise. "I hope whatever they're serving can beat a good bowl of newt pudding."
Nami let X down and stood up. She stuck her tongue out in disgust. "Not to be a prude or anythin' but that sounds hideously disgusting."
Kurona looked at her with a straight face and shrugged. "Its actually got nothing to do with newts. It tastes closer to vanilla, really. just as sweet, too. Now I'm thinking of sweets, let's add some ice cream to Jaecen's tab."
Nami blinked. "H-he keeps a running tab? What kind of person is father?"
Meh. Some call him the Human Vacuum but he's tolerable at best." She nodded and held a hand out to X. "Come on, then."
[Exit]

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:42 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

As Nami and Kurona left, X ran back to where Nami was sleeping and grabbed the book she was reading to her. SHe then ran after them.

Rose started to wake up...  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:08 pm
[ooc:]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shinochi watched as Lana was comforted by Sasha and Kurona, smiling at their friendliness towards the new girl. She actually had planned for this to happen to get her more comfortable with people here at the school. She then leaned her back against the wall next to the door of the room where Odayaka's sleeping. She watched as it seems everyone is hungry, as they leave towards the cafeteria. She fixed her scarf, looking towards Sasha and Lana as if waiting for one of them to start a conversation or something.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:20 pm
OOC:
Lana Firanne

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As others cheered her up, Lana started to ease up a bit, wiping her eyes before getting back up. She felt a little better now, though she did feel a little embarrassed from how she acted earlier. "Th-Thanks...for cheering me up." she said before stepping aside and watching others leave the infirmary. She started to zone out for some reason.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:14 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero winced at X jumping on his still sore body though Oda made it bearable. He smiled and placed a hand upon her head. "That I am. Oh, you do not remember me? I met you, X, Kurona, and Sophia my first day here. I was sent to look for a Draconian and we ended up going to the cafe'." X jumped down from him to Erin. She stayed at his side until her and Nami spoke. They embraced and X spoke highly of him which caused him to smile. Then he listened in more. X started to speak like she was worried that she could lose something or it may break. Xero smile and spoke once more. :X you cannot lose faith. You hold in you a piece of my heart. My heart is special always giving warmth and regenerating. This is something that binds us now and as long as I stay strong for you, you cannot fall."

Xero enjoyed himself more as he watched and listened to everyone. It wasn't until a blazing pillow flew past his head. It flames died on impact with the wall. Xero glared at Kurona as he spoke. "I count you as a friend, Kurona, But if you don't calm yourself I will extinguish your flames." She could tell he was in pain but did not say this lightly. She did not answer him but began to pace to try and calm herself. At this time Nami's brother left the room and X changed Kurona's mood instantly with a hug. He smiled as X had a way of making things better. Things seemed to perk up until the new girl seemed as though she may cry.

It was from the cat girl picking on her and revealing what she wish to be hidden. Xero sighed and spoke out.
"Dullahan, do not worry for none in this room is a normal being. You have a fox girl and cat girl, a nobody, people who were once no bodies, a man who cares after a nobody, a shape shifter, Kurona, and then I don't even know what I am. You will fit in well around here." As he and the other talked to the saddened girl, Kurona and X spoke privetly to Nami and Eric snuck out. Soon after the three girls left as well. X ran back for a book and Xero smiled to her in a farewell as she left. Xero sighed as everyone seemed to leave and he was still stuck here. Oda and the cat girl where together leaving the Dullahan by her self. Xero called after her. "Dullahan, do you have a name or should I call you Dullahan?"

Mood: Sore
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad (GOD that too time and effort. Sorry guys I have been working and have been having asthma problems.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:59 pm
OOC:
Lana Firanne

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana snapped out of zoning out upon being called out to, looking to whom called out to her. It was a spiky white haired boy who lied in one of the infirmary beds. She approached him, fiddling with her skirt, not looking at the boy as she was too shy, "Erm...L-Lana...b-but I don't really mind what people call me." She then looked towards the ground, "I've been called by lots of things..." a saddened expression then appears on her face, "E-Especially...D-Death..."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:03 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

User Image

Byakko swore to himself before trotting out of the room. He trotted back in, completely lost. He yipped to no avail but sighed and sat where he was.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:52 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi was the first to notice Byakko, her ears twitch, "Hey little buddy. Wondering where your master went?" she asked, chuckling.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:44 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

User Image

He closed his eyes and spoke to himself. He didn't know she'd be able to hear him, too. Tch, as if... Byakko licked his front paw.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:20 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi shrugged, making her scarf cover her nose, "Well, if you are, they left moments ago. And his children had left a few minutes ago." she said anyway. She then glanced into the room to make sure Odayaka still lied in bed, finding her still there. She then looked back at Byakko, "I hear my little Oda had to help Tsuyoi care for you while Jaecen had to go on a trip," she put one hand on her hip, "For some reason, she enjoyed your company."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:28 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

User Image

Byakko sighed. Going after the Light family wasn't really required, as he could appear at their side at any time. He looked to the girl who had been taking care of him. It's risky, getting close to a Familial guardian. The last woman who did that ended up marrying into the family...

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:53 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

Rose woke up and groaned.
"urgh my head, how much magic did I just use....urgh." she started to sit up.

Sasha pushed Rose back down onto the bed
"Easy there Rose, you need to rest."

"wh...where is Kalen, and Shido, and everyone else that I was with. Two girls." Rose asked panicked

Sasha sighed
"The girls are here but I haven't seen Kalen or Shido."

Rose whined
"There were two---"

Sasha placed her hand over Rose's mouth.
"I know. Rose, you have to keep faith that they'll return."

Rose whimpered and looked like she was gonna cry.
"im gonna lose another fiancée aren't I Sasha?" she curled up into a ball and started to cry.
"im gonna be alone." she whimpered.

Sasha took a deep breath. She then slapped Rose across the face.
"Stop it, ok, just stop it" she grabbed both of her shoulders shaking her violently
"you wont know until you do know. They are probably still alive, ok? Who else was with you?"

Rose sniffled
"Sophia and Atlas"

Sasha sighed.
"damn....well....." she rubbed behind her head.
"Get some rest, i'll release you around dinner time."

Rose silently nodded and laid back down. She clutched her engagement ring and held that hand tight to her chest.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:57 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi let out a sigh, scratching her cheek with her finger, "Oh yeah, that's right...I heard from Tsuyoi that Jaecen used to have a wife before her, huh?" she said before looking over at Sasha and a panicked Rose, with Sasha ending up calming Rose down. She then looked back at Byakko, "Excuse me for asking but...how was Jaecen's previous wife?" she then half closed her eyes, "I'm kind of expecting she was a gentle type or something similar."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games