Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:53 pm
Xiatian Li
Hope the kind
Xiatian Li

So, what has been going on in your end of the woods ^^

Sorry, I've been really busy the past few days with classes and some issues in family. I just got online today and took some time to look around. ^^;;

Also just found out yesterday from my friend in the same classes that she's changing her major 'cause she couldn't take it. Now I feel alittle lonely 'cause we're besties but I won't be seeing her much now..... Y_Y

Yeah, I've heard finals is around the corner for many of the students here.
What major are you in and what major is she changing in to?
But you two can still hang out :3  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:35 am
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

ShyWolfHeart
[

Is there anything you guys wanna say happened after the dance or should we just wing it?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:39 pm
o3o done making logs for stuff for hisaki~  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:04 pm
Great job!  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:07 pm
DJ Double B
I know our character planned on texting at night so is there anything you wanted the two to talk about?

amarzyciel
Was there anyplace you would have brought the group to? Such as a restaurant or sightseeing? Did you also want them to have some sort of discussion at night when they returned to their rooms?

KawaiiBunny_56
Did you want them to have some sort of discussion at night when they returned to their rooms?

Xiatian Li
Any ideas as to what the two could have talked/done after the dance?

SpazzticPanda1311
Any plans?

Is there anything you wanted to plan with Alana?  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:04 pm
Hello Guys! I'm Back!

Don't know all the details but I get the general plans that I missed out on.

Hopefully I can get back to posting Maria and Evelyn when we get the go ahead smile  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:55 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

ShyWolfHeart
[

Is there anything you guys wanna say happened after the dance or should we just wing it?

Well I was going post Koru before the skip that she had lost sight of Marcus and Ray and was going to get Kirsi, Cyril and Xia together to have some food. All in all she feels like she was being really selfish for how she acted so she may feel a little bad this coming morning ^^"  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:21 pm
murruelecreuset
Hello Guys! I'm Back!

Hopefully I can get back to posting Maria and Evelyn when we get the go ahead smile

Hey there welcome back!!!! 4laugh

Well we're still doing the festival trip event right now the second is about to begin ^^ All students that could post are automatically knowledgeable of the events so it's easier for everyone to catch up that have had problems posting during the first day ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:46 pm
Hope the kind

Xiatian Li

Well, I remembered Alana's question regarding the dance. Hayato would answer that he isn't festive type and prefers staying in his room rather than being here. He didn't explain what he would be doing if he were in the room, but he then told her that he has nothing against the idea of dancing but....A short silence as he tried to find the right words but ended up saying that he likes stories when they're written as texts.

He didn't outright say that such display of love and compassion is foreign to him, and it left him clueless of coming up with proper response and reaction, especially if it was directed at him.

If Alana have nothing to do after the end of the show, then may she would accompany him to cafe? But I remember she was with a group of friends....  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:48 pm
murruelecreuset
Hello Guys! I'm Back!

emotion_hug  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:54 pm
amarzyciel

Not sure if Cyril would want to hang out with Xia today if she asked him sweatdrop
I could see her asking him for phone number but would he give it to her?  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:03 pm
Xiatian Li
Hope the kind

Xiatian Li

Well, I remembered Alana's question regarding the dance. Hayato would answer that he isn't festive type and prefers staying in his room rather than being here. He didn't explain what he would be doing if he were in the room, but he then told her that he has nothing against the idea of dancing but....A short silence as he tried to find the right words but ended up saying that he likes stories when they're written as texts.

He didn't outright say that such display of love and compassion is foreign to him, and it left him clueless of coming up with proper response and reaction, especially if it was directed at him.

If Alana have nothing to do after the end of the show, then may she would accompany him to cafe? But I remember she was with a group of friends....

The group hadn't planned anything, I suppose we could assume that the festival went into the night-ish time? I'm curious what the others in the group had in mind as to what they should all do after the dance but I remember Elysia (the character) spoke up about eating out; though the day ended before a response was made. She was indeed with a group of friends but it wasn't definitive if they would all eat together. Hmmmm perhaps Alana could have invited him to have lunch/dinner with them all and maybe even exchanged numbers in the process?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:36 pm
Hope the kind

The group hadn't planned anything, I suppose we could assume that the festival went into the night-ish time? I'm curious what the others in the group had in mind as to what they should all do after the dance but I remember Elysia (the character) spoke up about eating out; though the day ended before a response was made. She was indeed with a group of friends but it wasn't definitive if they would all eat together. Hmmmm perhaps Alana could have invited him to have lunch/dinner with them all and maybe even exchanged numbers in the process?

well, I don't think he would say yes. Preferably he likes to dine alone or with a friend or two. If more than that, it would be a crowd. That's what he used to and feels comfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:40 pm
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Hello Guys! I'm Back!

Hey there welcome back!!!! 4laugh

Well we're still doing the festival trip event right now the second is about to begin ^^ All students that could post are automatically knowledgeable of the events so it's easier for everyone to catch up that have had problems posting during the first day ^^

Yeah I figured I'd have a general, the first day was fun post / I'm in a room with so forth and so forth according to Shadow's first post.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:00 pm
Xiatian Li
Hope the kind

well, I don't think he would say yes. Preferably he likes to dine alone or with a friend or two. If more than that, it would be a crowd. That's what he used to and feels comfortable.

If he were to voice this concern then I'm quite sure that Alana would ask the group if it were alright to meet up at the hotel later. I know that my character would like to make people at ease but I know that Chespin would strongly urge her to go talk to him.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games