Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:16 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Eric sighed.
"If you dont want her, I could take her back, I mean, shes been abandoned many times. Im sure the loss of another family wont mean a thing to her. I mean, she is just a young little nobody"

Eric did care about X, but he had to say that stuff to make the twins care about X.

X ley go of Erin's leg, expecting to be abandoned again

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:38 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seeing that everyone was conversing with each other, Shinochi walked over to the new girl that walked in. "Sup newbie." she said with a smirk as she held her hand in the air instead of waving it. She chuckled, "Nah, just kidding, but you are new here yeah?" she said, seeming to examine the girl. She couldn't guess what it was, but something was odd about this girl. She then noticed that the girl had a scar on her neck, smiling big, "Ohh, I see now."

User Image

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:44 pm
Lana Firanne

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As everyone seemed busy to notice her, she was gonna take the chance to sneak back out, that was until a cat eared girl approached her. "H-Huh? U-Umm..n-newbie...?" she didn't know what that meant, but that was until the cat girl asked if she was new, "Erm, y-yes...I'm new.." She seemed flustered when the cat eared girl was examining her, and then looked at the scar on her neck, "A-Ahm..." she covered her scar, "Wh-What...do you see..?" she asked.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:58 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Erin closed his eyes and waved a hand. "Yeah, sure I-Ow!!!"
Nami slugged him hard on top of his head. "You're agitating me now. Letting her go, Father'd be pissed."
"Ah-owww... Watch your mouth, Blue... Ouch...." He rubbed the crown of his head, wincing in pain as he did so.
Nami walked over to X and kneeled down to her height. She hugged her before looking her in the face with a bright smile. "Father wouldn't be really happy if you disappeared on us. Plus, we'd get in a mess of it. I've always wanted a younger sister and now it's finally here. Speechless, is the best way to describe it." Nami looked to Erin. "M'no sure what crawled up his rear but you're fine wi' us. You 'n tha' Ene girl. She seems nice."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:12 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

She sighed and flopped onto one of the beds. "A proper bed, after so long..."

(OOC: Forgot about Kurona...)
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:59 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: I see a very creepy headless girl picture. Should I assume her head is still attached? ))

Sasha smiled but then a bit annoyed at Erin, nothing she could do though. She grinned big watching Kurona fall asleep on a bed. She silently watched what was happening between Odayaka and the new girl.

User Image

X stopped trying to get away when Nami hugged her. When she turned to look at Nami, she looked like she wanted to cry, but she didn't feel it.
"but you got Ene as a younger sister, I was just her friend when she was new. She was my age until time and space stuff happened and...." she didn't know how to explain it without weirding Nami out.

"its ok, im used to being treated like trash. Im only 8 years old after all."

She then looked up at where Xero was
"some people like him treat me well."

She looked back at Nami
"I can put up with a lot, im good with you, even mr grumpy zombie pants."

Eric snorted and started to chuckle at X's description of Erin.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:31 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

She frowned and listened to X. "There's no need for all that'. I'm not sure how but we had some fun, didn't we?"
Erin stood back up, still rubbing his head. "Honestly, I'm not trying to say bugger all. There's really no need for you to go anywhere."
Nami looked up at Erin then back to X. She smiled. "How 'bout this, he does somethin' mean, you tell me. Got it?"
"Nami, I'm no afraid of you." Erin sighed.
"We could tell father about the situation? See how he reacts." Nami hummed.
Erin rolled his eyes and quieted himself. "Alrigh', alrigh'. I sincerely apologize for my behaviour."
Nami smiled and nodded. "See? Nothin' to worry 'bout."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:52 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: I will be in the hospital tonight with mom due to her wishes ))

"Mmhmm. We did have fun. I mean....I did think you were kidnapped and in the end, Ixyam saved me. I do reckless things with no thought if I come out alive cuz I care. "

She looks up at Erin
"Iv ed been a nobody all my life since I was born. Yeah it hard but I never am able to keep friends until now. I can hurt people too but I dont want to. I...."

Eric sighed
"X. Don't think about it oryour mind might break again"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:03 pm
User Image
▬▬▬ Erin & Nami Saiko ▬▬▬

Erin stepped out of the room. He clutched one of his hands into a fist. Something felt wrong about himself but he didn't know what it was. Their minds touched for a moment and Nami squeaked. She knew what he was feeling and it was completely accidental. All she had heard was, I don't feel alive..."

Her eyes opened wide and she spoke aloud. "He's depressed..."
She shook her head before returning to X. "I apologize. I got a bit side tracked. Now, let me think.... Where should we begin? What would an eight year old girl usually do?"
She thought to herself for a moment. Erin came in, hearing what Nami said. "An eight year old would be doing her best. Making friends, going to school, definitely not fighting."
"She isn't exactly the same as us. There are differences." Nami addressed X more. "What about this fellow. Ixyam, was it? Can you tell me a bit about him?"
Erin seemed interested, too.

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:55 pm
[ooc: Yep, her head is on, I think. My other character was with her when she put her head back on xd
Btw, Shinochi's with the new girl, not Odayaka sweatdrop ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi turned away from the new girl, shrugging, "Oh, nothing, I guess it was just my imagination." She then suddenly turned back around, grabbing Lana's head and pulling off her body, "Ahah! I knew it! You're a dullahan!" She then started to examine Lana's head as if it were an object, "Haven't met one in a long time. Last ones I met was when I traveled to your world with Tsuyoi-...one of my friends." she then chuckled, "Sure had some fun with them."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:59 pm
OOC: Yes, her head is on. Sorry, I should put whether or not her head is on somewhere in my post. sad
Lana Firanne

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana was surprised when the cat girl suddenly took her head off of her body, "Ahh! Wh-What're you doing! Give my head back!" her head begged, as her body tried to grab the head back from the cat girl. "S-Stop treating my head like a plaything!" Lana started to regret coming to the Infirmary.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:08 am
Female 16 |

Trying to sleep, she frowned and put the pillow over her face. The noise grew and she shivered a bit. Finally, her temper flared a bit. She tossed the pillow against the wall at a, literal, blazing speed. The pillow had caught fire and went out upon impact with the wall. Tendrils of her hair were floating as fire licked her hair. "Damnation...." She growled.

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:03 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: Finally home))

User Image

Sasha watched what was hapining with Shinochi and the new girl. She looked very disturbed when Shinochi pulled the girl's head off. She felt her stomach twist up
"Please give the girl back her head, I don't want to lose my lunch." Sasha said looking pale at the moment.

X smiled
"Ixyam is the guy who covered my eyes earlier when Light and Shinochi were kissing. He's nice when he wants to be."

"and a big pain when he doesn't." Eric added in  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:20 pm
[ooc:]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi looked towards Sasha, chuckling and rubbing the back of her head with her free hand, "Haha, all right, all right." She then handed the new girl's head back to her body, "Sorry, couldn't help myself. It's always funny to see a dullahan's body try to get its head back." she said with a grin.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:41 pm
Female 16 |

Kurona got out of the bed and started to pace aimlessly. She was muttering in Runic under her breath.

"Sounds like he'd be fun to square off with." Erin smiled.
"Brother, you are not 'squaring' off wi' anyone." Nami scorned. "Who knows what'll happen?"
"What? You actually think I'd let someone kick my arse?" He replied.
Nami rose up to face him. She stood up to his chin at her tallest as she confronted him. "Exactly, you big brute."
He frowned as Nami tried as best she could to get in his face. he leaned back a bit and scowled. "Arright, arright. You'll have yer way."
Nami nodded with a triumphant look. "An' I'm sure everyone else is tired of our bickering... I apologize for that. I-I really do apologize." She bowed.

Erin looked to the door and left. Nami looked up at Erin leaving. "Wait, where're y'goin'?"
Erin grumbled. "Away for a bit..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Knux_nyan

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games