Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:14 pm
11. How do they see themselves: as smart, as intelligent, uneducated?
Intelligent.

12. How does their education and intelligence – or lack thereof - reflect in their speech pattern, vocabulary, and pronunciations?
I've become a surrogate "Bobby" for Team Free Will and the rest of the hunters. I know how to do research in a quick amount of time and provide information to the boys when they need it. Plus I'm always theorizing and speculating about things I've read or learned about. Certainly starts some interesting intellectual conversations at times.

13. Did they like school? Teachers? Schoolmates?
I preferred college over my high school days, mostly because I was actually able to focus on the subjects that interested me rather than be forced to learn the same boring subjects for the billionth time.

14. Were they involved at school? Sports? Clubs? Debate? Were they unconnected?
I wasn't in high school. College, yes - a few clubs that connected with my interests.

15. Did they graduate? High-School? College? Do they have a PHD? A GED?
Yes, I have several college degrees.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:18 pm
16. What does your character do for a living? How do they see their profession? What do they like about it? Dislike?
I'm a hunter. I love working along the side of my friends and doing research about the various monsters we've encountered. I feel like I'm learned more about the world through this job than I did in high school - and I can apply some of the knowledge from college to it too, which always satisfying. I dislike not knowing what I'll be doing or where I'll be in the next week or so. Always spontaneous, never a planned moment in the future usually.

17. Did they travel? Where? Why? When?
Yeah, I travel all across America.

18. What did they find abroad, and what did they remember?
N/A

19. What were your character’s deepest disillusions? In life? What are they now?
N/A

20. What were the most deeply impressive political or social, national or international, events that they experienced?
Meeting Castiel and Crowley. They showed me that it's not always a black and white world and that it's okay to exist in that gray area.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:24 pm
21. What are your character’s manners like? What is their type of hero? Whom do they hate?
I'm adventurous and always willing to go try something new. Although I try to put on a brave face for the world to see, I have my moments of cowardice and uncertainty on the inside.

22. Who are their friends? Lovers? ‘Type’ or ‘ideal’ partner?
For the most part it's "Team Free Will" - Dean, Sam, Castiel, and Crowley. There may be a few others I occasionally interact with and developed friendships but I'm not as close to them as I am with the boys.

I am romantically interested in Castiel and Crowley. Who will I end up with? Hard to say...

23. What do they want from a partner? What do they think and feel of sex?
A gentleman who is intelligent and able to keep up with my crazy thoughts and theory-speculations. Someone who knows how to stand their ground but also knows how to show heart when the occasion calls for it.

24. What social groups and activities does your character attend? What role do they like to play? What role do they actually play, usually?
I occasionally go to the Supernatural conventions ((which are quite hilarious to attend when you know the actual real-life people and the fans only think they're fictional characters)) and the renaissance festivals that Charlie is a part of.

25. What are their hobbies and interests?
I enjoy browsing through the books that the Winchesters have and expanding my knowledge. I love to travel and try out new food places. And I enjoy doing the cosplay and roleplaying stuff at the SPN conventions and renaissance festivals.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:30 pm
26. What does your character’s home look like? Personal taste? Clothing? Hair? Appearance?
Home is the Impala - whether it's mine or Dean's. Personal taste? In what terms? I tend to go for the casual, "badass" look with my clothes. Something that looks natural and comfortable, but still allows me to move around when fighting monsters. My hair is brown and I usually have it down. It's not very often I put it up.

27. How do they relate to their appearance? How do they wear their clothing? Style? Quality?
I feel like I already answered some of this in the previous question(s).

28. Who is your character’s mate? How do they relate to him or her? How did they make their choice?
Castiel and Crowley are my *boys*. Who I'll actually end up with is to be determined...

29. What is your character’s weaknesses? Hubris? Pride? Controlling?
Family is probably my weakness.

30. Are they holding on to something in the past? Can he or she forgive?
My sisters' deaths still weigh heavily on me. I'm still having trouble fully moving on... and probably why I've grown so attached to the Winchester brothers. They are almost like surrogate replicates of my sisters. So, in a way, I feel like they're still alive.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:34 pm
31. Does your character have children? How do they feel about their parental role? About the children? How do the children relate?
Nope.

32. How does your character react to stress situations? Defensively? Aggressively? Evasively?
Considering the job I have, stress isn't that big of an issue for me. I handle it pretty well.

33. Do they drink? Take drugs? What about their health?
Drink, yes. It sort of comes with the job, it seems like. Drugs - no. I'm in good health.

34. Does your character feel self-righteous? Revengeful? Contemptuous?
Uh... I'm just trying to find my place in this crazy world while maintaining my morals and values that I grew up knowing. Plus I want to feel some form of accomplishment and pride in what I do, whether it's from a personal viewpoint or from another's viewpoint.

35. Do they always rationalize errors? How do they accept disasters and failures?
After knowing Castiel and Crowley, I do think I've sort of adapted an approach of trying to rationalize some of my major failures. Sometimes its reasonable, other times I'm just trying to cope of the sense of disappointing those who care about me (or I care about).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:38 pm
36. Do they like to suffer? Like to see other people suffering?
No - to both. Well, unless its a monster that's obviously evil and needs to be taken care of, then of course I want to see it suffer.

37. How is your character’s imagination? Daydreaming a lot? Worried most of the time? Living in memories?
I'm constantly thinking about the information I've learned during my research. That's how I come up with random theories and speculations. I guess you could say I'm still living in memories/the past since my sisters constantly play a role in my life, despite them being gone.

38. Are they basically negative when facing new things? Suspicious? Hostile? Scared? Enthusiastic?
Curious and adventurous.

39. What do they like to ridicule? What do they find stupid?
Some of the arguments that the boys get into seem ridiculous.

40. How is their sense of humor? Do they have one?
Sarcastic.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:41 pm
41. Is your character aware of who they are? Strengths? Weaknesses? Idiosyncrasies? Capable of self-irony?
Yeah, I am. There's just some things that I try to avoid thinking about or don't want to address.

42. What does your character want most? What do they need really badly, compulsively? What are they willing to do, to sacrifice, to obtain?
I want to feel satisfied on all accounts of what I'm doing. I want to feel like I'm loved for who I am and not feel like I'm doing something wrong or disappointing someone.

43. Does your character have any secrets? If so, are they holding them back?
Um...

((Note: To be determined...))

44. How badly do they want to obtain their life objectives? How do they pursue them?
Extremely...?

45. Is your character pragmatic? Think first? Responsible? All action? A visionary? Passionate? Quixotic?
Responsible... think first, act second... passionate about the things I enjoy doing - especially research and theorizing about what I've read and how it applies to the real world.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:45 pm
46. Is your character tall? Short? What about size? Weight? Posture? How do they feel about their physical body?
I'm basically the same height as Castiel and Crowley. I've got an athletic build - understandable for the lifestyle I have.

47. Do they want to project an image of a younger, older, more important person? Does they want to be visible or invisible?
I want to be accepted as the person I am and not feel like I'm doing something wrong.

48. How are your character’s gestures? Vigorous? Weak? Controlled? Compulsive? Energetic? Sluggish?
Controlled?

49. What about voice? Pitch? Strength? Tempo and rhythm of speech? Pronunciation? Accent?
Slightly deeper than most girls, I guess - not by much though. I've got quite the bark when I'm trying to make a point or arguing with someone.

50. What are the prevailing facial expressions? Sour? Cheerful? Dominating?
A faint smile that shows I'm content with life but I've been through a lot. Eyes that seem to look deep into your soul. *shrugs*  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Love it!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:53 pm
Name your top five superheroes:

. Iron Man
. Wolverine
. Jean Grey/Phoenix
. Beast
. Superman

QUESTIONS

1. Which two are you most likely to ship together?
Wolverine and Jean Grey

2. Out of all above, who would most likely be the villain?
Jean Grey as the Phoenix

3. Is THREE a good swimmer?
Yeah, I think so.

4. If FIVE were in love, with what kind of person would it be?
Lois Lane, obviously.

5. Does TWO have a good relationship with his/her family?
His family is dead.

6. Who of the five are honest people?
The last three.

7. Who lies the most?
Iron Man.

8. Who is your favourite and why?
Iron Man. I've enjoyed his story the most.

9. If you were to redo ONE’s suit, what would it look like or what would you change/alter?
Probably make a feminine interpretation of his suit. All of the other variations of the suit shown in the films have been masculine looking.

10. If you had to change one thing about FOUR, what would you change?
I would give him the ability to turn on or off his blue furriness.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:01 pm
Name your top five fictional women:

. River Song (from Doctor Who)
. Hermione Granger (from Harry Potter)
. Charlie (from Supernatural)
. Emma Swan (from ONCE)
. River (from Firefly)

QUESTIONS

1. Who can you relate to the most?
Intellectually, I relate to Hermione. Emotionally, I relate to River Song. Socially, I relate to Charlie.

2. Who do you physically look like the most?
Combination of River Song and Hermione Granger, I think.

3. Write THREE and FOUR’s first kiss.
In summary, there will be some hesitation on Emma's side... but in the end, she'll just suck it up and get it over with. Charlie would obviously enjoy it because Emma is quite the attractive lately. Emma would feel confused and uncertain on how she feels about the kiss afterwards. ^.^;

4. Would FIVE ever murder?
She already has. She can kill people with her brain, remember? *laughs*

5. What is ONE known for?
"Spoilers!"

6. What other fictional character would you compare THREE with, whether male or female?
Castiel from the same series.

7. Who would you ship yourself with?
River Song or Charlie.

8. Write a headcanon on TWO:
It probably would just end up being a day of her being at work. *laughs*

9. What is FOUR’s favourite beverage?
Hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon on top, just like how her mother Snow makes it.

10. If they were to fight each other, who would win?
I think the fight would end up being between the two Rivers in the end. But it'll be River from Firefly that wins because she's got badass ninja tricks up her sleeve when she isn't all loopy.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:08 pm
Name your top five fictional men:

. Castiel (from Supernatural)
. Crowley (from Supernatural)
. Sherlock (from BBC Sherlock)
. Snape (from Harry Potter)
. Magnus Bane (from Cassandra Clare's series)

QUESTIONS

1. Who would get drunk the first?

2. Who would enjoy scented candles the most? What kind of scent would he choose?

3. Would TWO and FIVE get along? Write their first meeting:

4. Who would you…?

<********>: Castiel
Marry: Sherlock
Kiss: Crowley
Kill: Snape
Befriend: Magnus

5. What would you do if ONE started feeling you up?
I would be enjoying it!

User Image

6. Who are you most likely to have a date with?
Castiel or Crowley. Sherlock's over in London, Snape's dead, and Magnus Bane tends to be more into the guys... so they're all out of the running.

7. Is FOUR a romantic person? How would he make a woman/man interested in him?
He may not seem like it from the outside but he really is quite a romantic at heart.

8. How would THREE react if he lost his family?
He would probably be happy, lol. He doesn't have a very good relationship with his family.

9. Would TWO end up in a mental institute? What for?
At the state he is in right now, it could very likely happen. Who knows how the semi-cured process is going to affect who is. Not to mention, you'll probably have two personalities going on - the demon side and the vessel side.

10. Would FIVE live alone? If not, who would he live with and why would it work?
He already does. He lives by himself with his cat Chairman Meow.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

I have a feeling that something similar to this will happen on ONCE. We've already been introduced to Peter Pan, Hook, and the Crocodile (Rumpelstiltskin). And we just were introduced to mermaids. We know that Ariel will be introduced this season. So, it's obvious Ariel may be part of the mermaid family we were introduced to.
User Image

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games