Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:25 am
Welp.... I got sick and I'm at the doctors, may have the flu... I'm on my phone just siting in here all alone ;A;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:27 am
amarzyciel
shadowabyss1301

Hello, new person~

Hello stranger~ o3o  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:28 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Welp.... I got sick and I'm at the doctors, may have the flu... I'm on my phone just siting in here all alone ;A;

Hope you get better!!! D:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:33 am
SpazzticPanda1311

NOoooooooooooooo
If it makes you feel a bit better...I was able to draw a line of communication between Skylar and Alana 3nodding  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:51 am
I made it throgh my lab practical!..I think
Now I just have to study six chapters for the test tomorrow..
...and my last final next wensday

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:15 am
Hope the kind
Hitsukei
Just two more days of hell and I'll be able to re-join you guys -- and get back to answering PMs.

Also, congratulations to the two newest members of the crew.

Are you referring to work when you speak of hell?
Thank you Hitsukei :3
I'll do what I can for the Guild.

Yeah, my hell is work. Extrely understaffed and expected to do the impossible. Everyone hates each other and the tension is palpable. It's just horrible, and a lot of people just want to walk off the job.

I know you'll do a good job helping the crew :3  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:47 am
Hitsukei

Long time no see hitsukei xD sadly couldn't get renji in but i do plan on meeting your blonde character again xD since hes one of the few characters i do remember lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:01 pm
Hitsukei
Hope the kind
Hitsukei
Just two more days of hell and I'll be able to re-join you guys -- and get back to answering PMs.

Also, congratulations to the two newest members of the crew.

Are you referring to work when you speak of hell?
Thank you Hitsukei :3
I'll do what I can for the Guild.

Yeah, my hell is work. Extrely understaffed and expected to do the impossible. Everyone hates each other and the tension is palpable. It's just horrible, and a lot of people just want to walk off the job.

I know you'll do a good job helping the crew :3

Shouldn't the company hire more workers then? I remember having a job like that but the people around me were like children so I didn't stay for very long.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:43 pm
Hope the kind
SpazzticPanda1311

NOoooooooooooooo
If it makes you feel a bit better...I was able to draw a line of communication between Skylar and Alana 3nodding

so after testing me its not the flu… they don’t know what I have so they gave me steroids, antibiotics, and cough medicine rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:46 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind
SpazzticPanda1311

NOoooooooooooooo

so after testing me its not the flu… they don’t know what I have so they gave me steroids, antibiotics, and cough medicine rofl

Steroids? I didn't realize we were giving steroids out to sick people these days
0-0
Well, I don't know if it is good news that you don't have the flu but what are your symptoms?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:20 pm
Hope the kind
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind
SpazzticPanda1311

NOoooooooooooooo

Steroids? I didn't realize we were giving steroids out to sick people these days
0-0
Well, I don't know if it is good news that you don't have the flu but what are your symptoms?

That's what I said haha.

I have a non-stop cough, headache (like my head is being squeezed), lots of lovely mucus, and an irritated throat

IT SUCKS  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:51 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind
SpazzticPanda1311

NOoooooooooooooo

0-0

That's what I said haha.

I have a non-stop cough, headache (like my head is being squeezed), lots of lovely mucus, and an irritated throat

IT SUCKS

I recommend honey for your throat and to stay away from cold liquids. Drink more warm water and/or tea to relieve your throat.
The honey will help with your dry throat (at least I am assuming its dry and I'm also assuming that you may begin to cough up mucus). I'm unsure what your headache is trying to signal you but perhaps it needs more rest.
I'm unsure if antibiotics is the right way to go however to each their own ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:37 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

D: Oh no! I had a stomach flu thing 2 weeks ago not fun I hope ya feel better crying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:52 pm
Prairiefox

Its been some time since I last saw you online Fox :3  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:09 pm
Hope the kind
Prairiefox

Its been some time since I last saw you online Fox :3

really owo" I've been online every day XD Not skype since it was messing up recently but hello^^"  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games