Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:56 am
Hope the kind
The only editing I can do is on Photobucket so...I don't have a whole lot of options available for me ^^;

You can also edit images on Pixlr and Gimp if you want. Pixlr is kind of liike an online Photoshop. It's what I used to use before I had Photoshop.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:09 pm
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
The only editing I can do is on Photobucket so...I don't have a whole lot of options available for me ^^;

You can also edit images on Pixlr and Gimp if you want. Pixlr is kind of liike an online Photoshop. It's what I used to use before I had Photoshop.

How do you edit/change the color of certain features of the picture?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:19 pm
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

Do you mean in Pixlr?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:30 pm
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

Do you mean in Pixlr?

Mhm ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:47 pm
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

Do you mean in Pixlr?

Mhm ^^

Isolate what you want changed with the wand tool, the button that is third on the left side going down, then mess with the color balance in the adjustment section located at the top. There's more than one way to go about recoloring and it takes a lot of practice  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:23 pm
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

Do you mean in Pixlr?

Mhm ^^

Isolate what you want changed with the wand tool, the button that is third on the left side going down, then mess with the color balance in the adjustment section located at the top. There's more than one way to go about recoloring and it takes a lot of practice

Its going to be quite the bit of work. Then, how do you copy the URL of the finished product?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:42 pm
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

Do you mean in Pixlr?

Mhm ^^

Its going to be quite the bit of work. Then, how do you copy the URL of the finished product?

Yup, but I find the work to be worth it, especially once you get used to it ^-^
To save the file, all you have to do is go to the file section at the top and click on the save. You can also press ctrl+s for the shorter and faster key.

Edit: I know it's a little late, but welcome to the crew  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:36 pm
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

Do you mean in Pixlr?

Mhm ^^

Yup, but I find the work to be worth it, especially once you get used to it ^-^
To save the file, all you have to do is go to the file section at the top and click on the save. You can also press ctrl+s for the shorter and faster key.

Edit: I know it's a little late, but welcome to the crew

I can see that this will be time consuming but I'll do my best

Thank you! I'm happy to be a part of the team 3nodding  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:47 pm
Not as cute as a baby pic but..

Mayybe found Marcus and his little sister ( who may or may not have him wrapped around her little finger)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:26 pm
Hope the kind

Feel free to ask me questions about Pixlr if you have any, I'll try to answer them as best I can ^-^  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:43 pm
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

Feel free to ask me questions about Pixlr if you have any, I'll try to answer them as best I can ^-^

I believe I might hold you to your kind offer :3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:54 pm
Hope the kind

Ooh! For changing colors of things, I know how to do it! It was shared with me and if you like I can share with you!

I use Picmonkey, which is an online site, for cropping and resizing and adding borders, but it also has a feature called Tint (i think it's under added effects / the picture of a wand in the tool bar then the drop down title is "paintbox"). If you click the "reverse effect" button you can paint in the areas you want to change the color of and then just slide around the color until you get what you like.

I used it to change the eye color on all of my future Kirsi pictures (almost all of them originally had green eyes)! Sometimes you have to zoom in and change the brush size, but it is very helpful!

I've never used pixlr or anything else but maybe I should give it a try ^w^

My Kirsi picture is actually a picture of (I think Yuki? from Haruhi ) with her hair and eyes changed color >w>  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:03 pm
Is it just me or have a lot of pictures from photobucket say 'Error' or 'You have an incorrect link'?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:04 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Hope the kind

Ooh! For changing colors of things, I know how to do it! It was shared with me and if you like I can share with you!

I use Picmonkey, which is an online site, for cropping and resizing and adding borders, but it also has a feature called Tint (i think it's under added effects / the picture of a wand in the tool bar then the drop down title is "paintbox"). If you click the "reverse effect" button you can paint in the areas you want to change the color of and then just slide around the color until you get what you like.

I used it to change the eye color on all of my future Kirsi pictures (almost all of them originally had green eyes)! Sometimes you have to zoom in and change the brush size, but it is very helpful!

I've never used pixlr or anything else but maybe I should give it a try ^w^

My Kirsi picture is actually a picture of (I think Yuki? from Haruhi ) with her hair and eyes changed color >w>

PicMonkey eh? I'll look it into! Thank you~  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:59 pm
Hope the kind

I believe I might hold you to your kind offer :3

Please do owob Though I should say that I'm rusty in using it since I mainly use adobe software to edit now, so I might fumble with advice from time to time ^-^;;

TheWhiteDragonfly

Ohh I never used PicMonkey before, but from what I can see at first glance I like the effects owo  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games