Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
You and your Digimon. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the idea?
  Yeah, considering you're a newbie to this guild, it's pretty good.
View Results

filipina_angel29

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:36 pm
Jen watched as the others fought the Digimon. She held Terriermon tightly so that he wouldn't have to fight.

"Aw, come on, Jen!" Terriermon pleaded. "I can fight! Really! Please?"

"No," Jen replied. "I don't think you're ready. Besides, you can't digi-volve yet."

"Hmf." Terriermon folded his arms.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:18 pm
((no he digivolved from a chibomon to demiveemon ^_^))

Mizzy grinded her teeth she didn't want any of them to get hurt, "demiveemon" she said angerily.

"Got it" he charged at the andromon suddenly light grew all around him as he digivolved to Veemon. "Vee-head butt" he said as he hit the Andromon and landed back down  

Samoccy

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:31 am
(Ohh, Demiveemons sound kinda cute, I think I've seen
one before...I THINK..)
"WOW! Snowy, did you see that?"
"Yeah, Demiveemon digivolved!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:30 am
"So, Aurora, how are you liking these walks throught the city?" he asked his small partner, Nyaromon.

"Oh, I'm loving them!" she replied happily.  

the Zephyr Epitaph

the Zephyr Epitaph

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 am
"Huh?" Aurora spotted something. Exited, she turned and accidentally gave Mateas a headbutt."Look! More Digimon Tamers!"

"Oww! Aurora! What's gotten into you!?" Mateas cried in pain,"Now hide! People might see you!"

"Oh, don't worry, silly, there are more Digimon Tamers here!" she said joyfully.

"Still, let's go. I was never good at making friends. I never needed them. I don't want to start now." he replied coldly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:51 am
Mateas thought about those dark, lonely times in kindergarten, where he was alone, teased, and tormented by the other children.
Not to mention being bullied by the class clown, Bruce.

"Hey, twerp. Whatcha doin? Aww, would you look at that. He's writing an 'I Love You' note to his mom!"
Bruce and his lackeys laughed at this. Bruce took the note and started reading it out loud:
"Dear mom, I just wanted to write to you that I love you and that I, sadly, hate it here. There's this Bruce guy, and he's mean. To me only. I try to tell him to stop, but-"
Bruce was cut off as he read something infuriating.
"HE'S STUPID!!!?"
"I"m gonna get you now!" he started running after Mateas.
Panicking, he ran into the girls bathroom.
Later that night, he had terrible nightmares, one including where he was saved, actually, by a cute purple-and-olive cat-type thing.

He talked in his sleep,"Aurora, Aurora..."  

the Zephyr Epitaph

filipina_angel29

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:18 pm
Jen and Terriermon walked away, knowing the others wouldn't talk to her as much.

"Aww, come on, Jen! Tamers! They're just like you! Why run away from a good opportunity of making friends?" Terriermon persisted. He understood about Jen's problem and moving to Japan, but still, he thought she'd get over it.

"Um, I don't know. What if they don't like me?" Jen asked. She looked up and saw the moon. It was night time.

"Sure, they'll like you!" Terriermon said.

"Let's, um, get some rest." Jen found a tree and sat in its roots. She was ready for the night. "I'm tired."

"Okay..." Terriermon followed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:25 pm
Schoch steered the kokatorimon towards veemon and picked him up. "veemon use your beam magnums, they're weak enough that they should die quick." veemon held his blades up and they turned into beam magnums. he took aim and started to shoot the remaining kokatorimon. the data from the kokatorimon fused toghether and formed a skullgreymon. ((yes i realize that this wouldn't really happen, shut up we need something strong to fight that won't get killed in one hit by us)) "oh crap, schoch, we got a problem. i'm going to need something stronger than these." "sorry, i didn't pack anything else, i didn't think we would need it."  

schochioman

the Zephyr Epitaph

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:40 pm
"Well, anyways, Aurora, let's go. They might not be our people." said Mateas glumly.

"Aww, but you never know...." she argued.

"Let's go. Now." he replied darkly.

"But-"

"NOW!"

He had never raised his voice to Aurora, so at the sight of his anger, scared, followed him obediently.

The nightmares continued that night.
"Aurora....Aurora..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:55 am
YAY me and tsunomon right on!!
alright tsunomon lets have some fun
=-D
mrgreen  

wilsonreimer

schochioman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:14 am
"let's go veemon." schoch and veemon jumped off of the kokatorimon towards the skullgreymon and schoch shot out a bolt attack, deleting the kokatorimon. they landed on the skull greymon's hands and started to run up his arms toward the head.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:26 pm
wilsonreimer
YAY me and tsunomon right on!!
alright tsunomon lets have some fun
=-D
mrgreen

tsunomon: wilson how come there isn't any digimon to play with
me: i don't know tsunomon but we can play together
tsunomon: i guess we can play tag!
me: yeah that'll work  

wilsonreimer

TheLoserAngel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:27 pm
everyone loves veemon  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:28 pm
The_Loser_Angel
everyone loves veemon

when i started i was torn between agumon, veemon, and guilmon, but i ended up going with veemon  

schochioman

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games