Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyriod

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:47 pm
Okami had pretended he just gotten home after his dad, as to not get blaimed for the big hole in the ground caused by the battle. "WHAT?!?! WHY DO I HAVE TO FILL THE HOLE?!?!"

"Because thats what I want you to do, and I'm your father." Okami's dad said pushing him up the steps. "Now go to bed."
Okami walked up into his room staring down at Keramon. "Your helping."

"Why do I have to help?" Keramon asked shocked fro some reason.

Kyriod rolled into bed looking at Keramon. "Because I'm your tamer."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:14 pm
while everyone were fighting the other two guys and there digimon lora was fighting violet

lora pulled cards from her own deck (lora was great at digimon card games) "digimodify hyper speed activate," llora swiped the cards.
lora and sangloupmon just met but there bond was already great.

"sticker blade," said as he fought black gabumon

the other guys were defeated and ran away and now it was lora and violet when she got a call and was told to retreat

"sorry but got to go but next time we meet your dead," she said as she dissapeared into the night

luke ran to lora "hey you have a digimon to," luke said to his sisster who was a year older than him.

sora and luke talked for a bit and luke spilled every thing "oh well we need to go home mom and dad will freak," lora said grabbing luke and dragging him home and winking to kori and smileing that seductive smile.  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:26 pm
gaia name neo yoru13
characters name lora lancaster
partners name dracmon
attacks Undead Fang: A bite attack.
Eye of Nightmare: Hypnotizes Digimon with the eyes on the palms of his hands to be his slaves.

humans bio lukes sister very smart and great at digimon card games and shes always happy but really shes worried for luke she has been like that ever since her youngest brother died
appearence User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:46 pm
Kori blushed as Luke's sister winked at him, then turned to Luke with an embarrassed expression on his face. "Luke, tell your sister not to smile at me like that ever again! If she does..." "You're sure to fall in love with her?" Hinoirimon had dedigivolved by now, so he wasn't Fenrirmon anymore. "Anyway, as Kori said before, we don't want his parents finding out about the incident at the construction site, or the one here, so could we hide out at one of your houses please?" Hana turned to Luke with a 'don't-look-at-me' face that told him she wasn't going to keep people like Kori and Hinoirimon at her house. "The last time I had some creep at my house, he almost killed both me and Lunamon! I take it you know what I'm talking about?" (Hana's referring to the incident when Hagurumon followed her home back at the beginning of the rp.)  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:23 pm
"sure you can cutie," lora said wraping her arms around his and walking with him to the house while luke and the others were still there.

"hey hana i want to ask you somthing if no digimon come out tomorow um would you go on a date with me i've liked you ever since i moved here," luke said looking shy and innocent  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:10 pm
Hana smiled as Luke asked him such a simple question for her to answer. "Of course!" She then patted Luke on the back, and laughed for a bit. "Well, I need to head home; Kori's not the only one whose parents will kill him if it's been discovered that he's involved in incidents like these. I'll meet you at the mall tomorrow at nine, okay?" She walked away, waving to Luke and smiling her joyful, excited smile. "See ya then!"  

Chikyu Kodomo

Kyriod

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:17 pm
Okami finished up shoveling the yard, tired as could be. "Looks good doesnt it Keramon?...Keramon?" Okami turned around and saw Keramon buried to his head with his hands sticking out in the dirt. "How'd you do that?"

"I didnt you did..." Keramon said trying to wiggle free. "I was sleeping when you burried me!."

"Strange I didnt notice..." Okami said scratching his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:33 pm
"wow i cant wait for tomorow," luke said as he ran home

the next day

ever since luke got up he has been getting ready for his date till he finally looked the way he wanted and lora came into the room

"wow luke you look so cute right now i guess 5 showers did the trick," she said laughing

later

luke got to the mall and called hana to see where she was.  

king zetsu13

Kyriod

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:56 pm
Kyriod walked out the door heading to the park, when he noticed Keramon was still buried. "You got a shovel dig yourself out..."

"What?!?! you just gonna leave me here? Have some decincy man!" Keramon yelled as Kyriod walked away. "I guess your the one who's gonna have to explain why your dads car is toast!" Keramon threatend.

"Alright fine I'll dig you up." Kyriod said picking up a shovel and digging him out.

((Later))

Kyriod started to climbed a tree. "I'm here to take a nap you can do what you want just dont bug me..." Once in the tree he put on some head phones and closed his eyes.

Keramon looked down at the ground. "I'm hungry." He looked around for something to eat though all he saw was someone with one of those round oversived lolypops. "Hmm..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
appearence

gaia name renyoru13
characters name lora weatherford
partners name kokabuterimon
attacks Scoop Slash: Scoops up his enemies and jettisons them into the air with his horn.
Beetle Lariat: He shoots from his arms.

humans bio for the pst years have been held caputure by omnimon with lukes little brother but ecaped back to the human world and was a member of a organasion that helps good digimon and purifys dark ones  

renyoru13

renyoru13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:58 pm
wait change name sarah
sarah ran up to luke "are you luke landcaster," sarah asked breathing hard

when a pack of five dobermon appeared in the mall  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:17 pm
Hana had arrived early for the date, but soon regretted it, as it was now overrun by Dobermon. "More of these guys!?" Darn; I left Lunamon at home! She looked around noticing that the mall was still filled with people. Even if Lunamon was here, she wouldn't be able to fight without getting these people involved! I'll need to lure them away from here... "Hey, stupid mutts! Think you can catch me?" Hana started running from the mall, but didn't make it far before she tripped, landing right in front of Luke. "Luke! The Dobermon...we can't fight them here!"

Meanwhile, Kori was relaxing at Luke's house. He was about to look around for his sister, Lora, when his digivice started acting up. "Huh? Another digimon signal? One...two...three...four...five of them in all." He started zipping through the room looking for Hinoirimon. "Hinoirimon, if you're in here, wake up; we've got trouble!" "Trouble? Did someone say 'we've got trouble?'" Hinoirimon burst out of the closet and landed next to Kori holding their modify cards. "You won't want to forget these, I take it." Kori grabbed them and stuck them in his pocket. "Lora, I'm heading out for a while! I'll cook dinner for everyone when I get back, okay?"  

Chikyu Kodomo

Kyriod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:36 pm
Kyriod and Keramon entered the mall after his digivice had gone off. Kyriod saw the dobermon. "Well I guess we should help..." Kyriod swiped a yellow digivice card though his digivice and keramon digivolved. "Alright lets make this quick."

"Net Crusher!" Chrysilamon shot a ball of energy at the Dobermon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:25 pm
Chrysilamon's attack slipped bast the Dobermon, but missed a group of people that were running from them. Hana turned towards Kyriod, realizing that he was Chrysilamon's tamer. "Call him off! If we're not careful, then these people-!" Before she could finish, one of the Dobermon lept on her and stood with its paws holding down her arms and legs. "L-Luke! Get everyone out of here! We can't let any innocent people get involved!"

Kori was on his way to the signal, but saw another flash of light further off. "Nuts! Of all times for something else to happen...Wait, it's not far from the digimon signals; I'll just take care of it after I handle these. Let's go, Hinoirimon!" He then pulled out his cards and digivice. "Digimodify! Hyperwing activate! Speed activate!" Hinoirimon sprouted a pair of wings and started soaring ahead. "Hinoirimon, get ready to attack from the air; I'll back you up with more modify cards!"  

Chikyu Kodomo

Kyriod

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:54 am
Chrysilamon rushed in slamming into the dobermon sen ding him flying. Chrysilamon then went at the oters only this time he decided to fight hand to hand. Kyriod rushed over to Hana. "You ok?"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games