Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:02 am
User Image

User Image

Celine's smile only grew warmer when the young boy would would introduce himself to her and the blonde would nod her head a little bit at the other "It's truly a pleasure Ardyn" he would state with a soft smile on her face, it was a shame that one so young needed to fight. However it was a shame that there had to be any fighting at all, but that was just the way the world was, as tragic as that may be. Still though she didn't like the idea of one so young being forced to fight, he should be allowed to enjoy his youth and play around with others his age, to be able to enjoy youth as she had. She almost felt guilty at being able to have as much of a childhood as she did when someone as young as him was now being forced into battle. However Celine would blink a bit in surprise when the younger man summoned his keyblade which caused Celine to blink a bit in worry as her hand found it's way to her chest "Ardyn? Is something wrong?" she would comment with a touch of concern in her tone. However it seemed that the other was maybe just doing a show of ability? She couldn't tell but still a small smile formed on her face as she would shake the others hand and would eye the keyblade "So you can wield a keyblade, that's quite the burden to bear. Are you doing OK?" her Father had always told herself and Diana that to be a keyblade wielder meant that when the worlds began to fall into disarray it would fall to the keyblade wielders to raise their weapons in defense of the worlds. It was a job that was dangerous and put such a burden onto those who wielded them, a sense of responsibility that had the chance to weigh heavily on their shoulders.

Aussie Srives

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:17 am
Valencia noticed she might have miss some details and she knew she got ahead of herself sometimes. "I apologize if I missed some details, Doc, but it's hilarious you think I'm that crazy." Valencia laughed a little when all of the sudden those that were just on screen were now with them. Valencia was stunned for a second then she hopped up with some excitement. "Hell yeah! I love it when things work out!" Shukurai was just as surprised and he scoffed at Vincent's response. "No future is set in stone. Ever thought your foresightedness is also a reflection of your own anxiety? This event is not now. Change can happen at any moment if you so will it... You should return to Base for faith and patience has paid off. Our friends had a plan all along and have returned... Also leave the doubts at the door when you arrive." Shukurai sighed and looked up to everyone that arrived. Valencia noticed Igneel and looked to Shukurai with a smile. "Perhaps you should introduce yourself to Igneel?" Shukurai chuckled for her enthusiasm for him to get to know others. He figured he might when things settled down. Valencia looked to see Aerith and Zack embrace. She found their reunion to be heart warming until a sharp pain suddenly struck her head and made her ears ring. Valencia whimpered in pain and clenched the right side of her head. For a moment, she stared and felt a wave of hatred towards them that was unnatural to her. Valencia forced herself to look down at the floor only to see an unusual black feather close to her right foot.

"...History too will inevitably repeat itself..." She said quietly to herself.

Val froze and in a blink the feather disappeared like dust. Shukurai almost didn't notice Valencia's behavior for it happened so fast. He saw her mentality was experiencing a state of intense trauma and her conciousness repeating itself. "...I did not see that... I did not see that... I did not see that..." Shukurai walked over to her calmly as he could for he didnt want to cause distress in this crucial moment. "Vae, I need to talk to you... Vae?..." It took Valencia a second to budge from her frozen state and nodded slowly. Shukurai walked behind her with a hand on her left shoulder, away from the crowd. Once they were in a private area but within sight of everyone. Shukurai spoke out load but quietly. "You saw a sign of him again? After so long and of all times... Sephiroth?" Valencia crossed her arms and rubbed her forehead with her right hand. She wanted to deny and forget it but she couldn't. Not from him, especially. "I had hoped after all the changes to the Realms that he would remain lost in history..." Valencia low key glanced over at Zack and Aerith then turned back to her friend. "I think his target is either of them... I'm not trying to jump to conclusions, just going off what I felt... I have no reason to hate them but in that moment I wanted to destroy them..." Val sighed as the event left her with a headache. "Damn him, he just never quits... I don't know what to do..."

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:07 am
User Image
User Image

.:Front View:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin only chuckled softly as he listened to Layla about how he liked his women which was very true. Taking one more hit off of his cigarette, he listened about Karuma and the usb she had obtained but could be corrupted which made him very interested which he spoke up softly,"Hmm..give that usb to B.O.B., maybe he can help out in not corrupting the usb and figure out something."
During this, he could still hear Shukurai as he explained about how the future was not set and how his anxiety could be getting in the way of his foresight which could make sense but yet, still made him unsure. However something did cheer him up quite a bit as not only did Shukurai tell him that Mitsuki and the others had returned to the home base but also, it was quite confirmed when he felt the light within Mitsuki's soul intensify from being close by. With this, Vin nodded softly before standing up straight and flicking his now finished cigarette off of the ship,"Mitsuki and the others are finally here..Layla, we will find our friends soon..I know we will."
With this, Vin turned around and placed his hand against Layla's shoulder as a show of respect before speaking up once more,"Also..fair about the women, Layla..I like junk in the trunk."
With this, Vin began to head down toward the home base from his ship to meet up with everyone. Meanwhile, Ardyn smiled softly as he shook his head on seeing any intimidate danger. No instead, it was almost a reaction from Mitsuki and the group appearing in the home base which made the young daemon child smile before opening the door for Celine before replying to her question,"This war...it d-doesn't choose who is old enough to fight..it chooses who is the strongest..we have to be strong to defeat him..but not just strong b-bodied...s-s-strong minded too."
And with this, Ardyn made a quick dash which to Celine, looked like a bolt of lightning shooting away at the speed of light straight toward the main room where Vin was also heading. Ardyn arrived much faster as he saw the group had arrived with Mitsuki. Hugging was happening with Zack and Aerith which made the young keyblade wielder smile softly and the group was getting some time to relax after what they had been through. Ardyn was looking for one person who should had come back with them, and if he found her, he would dash toward her with a big hug.
Meanwhile, Vin walked down the steps to see even more people in the home base hugging and celebrating their return from captivity which made the demigod smile and her heart skip beats when he saw Mitsuki and the rest come back to the guild. Sitting down on the separate couch, Vin placed his feet against the table before looking toward his left to see a woman in white laying on the other couch passed out. Looking toward her, he could see there was something interesting about her, from her outfit to her necklace. Almost looked like royalty but this was all he could sense from her as he turned toward the group before speaking up,"Hey..did she have too much to drink or something?"
Vin then grinned as he saw Mitsuki there at the home base, definitely sight for sore eyes as he waited for her to walk to him so he could give her a hug and some encouragement. She had been through much and he almost felt like a big brother to her. He knew she needed time to relax and recover.

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Layla turned to him nodding,"Thank you Commander i'll go see him now", she gave a half smile and a soft chuckle at his butt comment and went on her way over to BoB seeing him working on things with hannah,"Hi..", she said to the two as the little vampire heiress looked up,"I hear the crew is back hannah if you want to go say hi to them", she smiled at her;

Hannah looked up as Layla approached having been working on her homework for awhile now she popped the headbud out of her ear at hearing that the crew was back,"Mitsuki has returned?", she said excited, throwing her headphones onto the table and ditching the homework as she raced off to find her friends;

Layla turned to look at BoB,"Commander Vincent said you might be able to help me I'm not sure if all the information got loaded onto this USB the power shut off during the chaos and well... it was either leave it or take what I can get if you understand my meaning", she handed the USB to the droid;

As soon as Odelia appeared into the room she looked around her defensively as she turned to see everyone approaching and the first thing she noticed was alot of people and alot of hugging,"Eh?!", she looked down before she knew it small hands wrapped around her waist as she seen the dark haired blued face of a familiar lad she was well known with,"Ah! Adryn", she ruffled his hair smiling as she patted his back,"Lad I be glad to see you to", she told him looking up at Vincent entered the room seeming rather relaxed,"If she be having drink then she must have been lucky I nearly starved out there!" complained odelia as she tried to get the sympathy card,"Aye... what little drink the cat could find and I barely made it back with a buzz.. its almost dying..", with actual tears streaming down her face for the realism of the situation for her love for Alcohol,"I be telling ya boy... I rather face a raging stormy sea.. then be without again..", she shuddered,"I've already had to do it once.. when I be meeting the captain for the first time and believe me", she sighed,"It was not pleasant".

Perephone looked up as everyone began to fall in,"Thats some pretty useful magic", she said noting that everyone seemed to come in without problems,"Do you see dara's daughter?", she asked looking around she noticed Odelia hopkins being hugged by adryn,"So she was the one at the Olympus stadium, She.. seems to be suffering it seems..", said Persephone noticing her crying about Alcohol,"Are you sure that Dionysus didn't birth that himself?", she whispered to her husband;

"Ah yes well.. it was either bring the poor thing here or she would freeze to death", said a voice that was right next to vincents ear, as lizzy's chesire eyes turned to him,"Are you an interesting one... do you get alot of comments on your hair darling?', she asked her tongue sticking out in a jesture play, she was resting her face next to his head while her body lay flat as if she was laying on her stomach but in mid hair, she tucked a hand under her chin gazing over at him,"Oh my you have Heterochromia? I can do that to watch", her gaze then turned to blue green such as his and then to orange and purple, and then to red and black,"Shocking I know", she said crossing her eyes as she looked at her nose;

Hannah finally burst into the room running over she held out her arms to hug MItsuki,"I'm glad your back!", she told her happily turning to see Adryn finish hugging Odelia narrowing her eyes in jealous as she let go of Mitsuki;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

By Bi Blitz

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:58 pm
User Image

User Image

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

"i don't think so" Simon said hearing Vin and glanced at the unconscious woman squinting his eyes and scratching his head "i'm getting a weird case of Deja vu again, Precht does she seem familiar to you at all cause i swear i know ...." he said as his words trailed off before noticing Mitsuki and instantly smiled "glad you're safe ... Vincent almost wanted to storm the base as it were to find you ... i had to restrain myself from joining in on the recklessness, save that for the other Fairy Tail members" he said smirking to the Dragneels but then became serious looking at them "though i suggest you six return to Crocus before they start to worry" he said to Igneel, Mick, Azazel, Nashi, Neel and Lucky before T7 beeped out a confusion making Simon turn to Odelia and her ... alcohol withdraw "she and Cana would either be best friends or drinking rivals" he muttered while T7 beeped out: 'Simon+suggestion=agreed'

"the more you try to bury things the more they pop up" the Doctor said next to Val, overhearing her concerns "i saw the temporal mind transference ... i might have something to help but given your power it might be just a temporary solution"

"she does seem to be acting the exact same way he was during Prohibition. but it might have just skipped a generation with Dara ..." Hades said before hesitating and thinking for a bit then looked at his wife "can dryads even get drunk?" he asked before looking at Odelia and walked over to her and loomed over at her looking sternly then extended his palm out and showed a beautify crafted bottle that looked like a red grape wrapped up by a vine "here ... a gift from your grandfather. don't worry about refilling it" he said then glanced at Ardyn, his red eyes gleaming before kneeling down looking stern then broke into a grin "hey, how ya doin? Name's Hades; Lord of the Dead, King of the Underworld. Like the outfit"

"ah!" Merlin said noticing Lizzy before appearing next to her in a puff of smoke "i recognize that magical aura ... you're from Wonderland aren't you? or at least picked up a few tricks i'd bet. only been there once or twice, people are bonkers but the tea is lovely" he said before looking over at Mitsuki, Vin, and Simon "well now that you three are all in one piece i hope you enjoyed the keyblade armor that was sent your way, but Mitsuki ... i think i might have something to alter your scent to keep this sort of thing from happening again" he said before making a suitcase appear out of blue smoke at her feet "that was going to be for Arturia but she said she liked her regular attire. Give that a try when you get a chance"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht looked at the unconscious woman, after Simon asked, "I can sense the deja vu, but unlike Cicada, I can't sense any magic around her. Zera did said she seen this woman before," he replied to him, then glanced at Zera, who was hiding behind the couch, refused to get closer to unconscious woman. He looked at Dragneels, when Simon suggest to send them back to Crocus, Nashi, Neel, and Lucky agreed with him. Before Nashi was about to ask Simon to punch Mido's face for her, Precht got up and approach her, "Nashi, we kinda encounter Bloodwork, and-" he informed her about Karuma. Nashi and Neel widen their eyes, however Nashi cuts him off as she approached the reincarnated second guild master, "Where is he? I am going to beat that infected bloody man up for scaring Mick's right eye!" she demand the location with her fire in her eyes. Precht looked at her for a long time, then he shook his head, "He's no longer in same location where Simon, Zera, and I were. I don't know where he is right now, but he's apparently after him," he replied to her, then he glanced at Vincent. Nashi and Neel looked at Vincent in confusion, "Bloodwork is after him?" "Yeah, apparently he's Bloodwork's brother," he revealed Bloodwork's connection with Vincent as family member, leaving Nashi and Neel look stunned. Nashi shook her head, then set Lucky down, who barely stand up, thankfully Murasame request Coco for fresh fish, Coco gave the larger fish to him, who happily eats it, "Family can be complicated, when one family member held hatred," she said as she recalled she and her friends battle against her demonic "cousin" Cicada, she and Neel were well aware of August as their true cousin, she had mix feeling about him because of her hatred towards her uncle Zeref. She and Neel followed both Nero and Aerith with Murasame to the room for blood transfusion.
Mitsuki felt the hug around her waist as she look down to see Hannah, she smiled and hugged her back, "Same here, like everyone else," she replied, and when Hannah let of her, leaving her puzzled. She looked at the direction, where Hannah was staring, she can see Ardyn hugging Odelia. She placed her hand on noble vampire heiress to caress her head, "I'm pretty sure he's viewing her as a friend," she said to her and lets go of her. Mitsuki looked at Simon, and widen her silver blue eyes when he told her Vincent almost stormed the base, so she looked at Vincent for few second, then Simon, "I am going to guess Mido either told him or showed him my wayfinder he stole after he and his experiments kidnapped me, Dragneels, Aerith-san, Odelia-san, and Nero-san. Vincent-san can be reckless, but he is a good person," she replied to him and guessed Mido told Vincent or used her wayfinder as a proof. She cannot believe her friend nearly start his recklessness just to find her, but Mido only drained her blood to anemia state. She gave Simon a bright smile on her face, "You will get use to him soon, like rest of Fairy Tail," she rest assured he will get use to him. Unfortunately, she was unaware of what Mido did to provoke Vincent's rage. Merlin said her name as her white wolf ears perked up, and looked at him as she listens to him. Mentioning alter her scent to keep this from happening again, she didn't want to imagine it because of Daichi's hologram threaten her and jedis. She caught the glimpse of the blue smoke, she look down to see the suitcase close to her combat boots, then she looked at Merlin. She smiled and pick up the suitcase then bow to him in respect, "Thank you so much Master Merlin, I will change my clothes after the blood transfusion," she thank him, then she followed Murasame with the 4 human hybrids, Murasame just closed the door to block smell of blood bags from donation. Mitsuki gave Murasame both teal rose and metallic rose as she politely request her to create another hairpin, and color for metallic rose. Murasame gladly agreed to do so, she will leave it to Coco.
Takeshi let his father handle Fenrir, he looked at Odelia as he noticed she didn't join with other 5 hybrids for blood transfusion. He leaned against the bar, "Maybe demigod has faster recovery from anemia," he muttered, and he looked at Celine, then the Shield of Perseus, "Hey kid. If you help us defeat Mido and Arachne, but I have to warn you about Arachne Gorgon's Madness, if you ended up caught her Madness if she snareed her spider magic, you will ended up losing your mind or very powerful painful sensation in your head. There might be a chance that Arachne will steal the Shield of Perseus once you are caught under her spell," he warn Celine about Arachne's Madness, and chance of Shield of Perseus get stolen from Spider Witch.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Mitsuki Nero Aerith Precht Zack Fenrir Hinata Alice Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
By Bi Blitz

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:46 am
User Image

User Image

Celine would blink in surprise when the young man had suddenly zipped off as if he were in a hurry and for a moment she would stand there bewildered by the entire encounter. Everyone here was so unique and from all different walks of life it seemed. Curiously Celine would walk out of the area, having seen enough of the destruction that lay out beyond the churches walls. Slowly but surely Celine would walk down the halls to finally enter where the group were once again and saw that everyone was having a reunion of sorts and she'd smile softly at the sight, it was nice to know that there could still be sweet moments like this among the destruction going on around them. Of course once again she wouldn't inject herself into their conversation unless she had anything relevant to say, these were all friends and to insert herself in such a way would be unbecoming of a noblewoman. Instead Celine was more than content and happy to simply stand by, watch, and listen as the group conversed amongst themselves. However as she stood by just enjoying the calming atmosphere she heard one of the men introduce himself as...Hades!? She would blink as her violet gaze quickly landed on the man who made the claim and she would stare for a moment in confusion 'It couldn't possibly be him...' Celine would however silently summon Athena's shield and stared at herself in it's mirror-like reflection, was it so far fetched though? She was wielding the shield of her patron goddess, so..was it possible? She would dismiss the weapon and stood there for a moment eyeing him, Hades wasn't an inherently evil god, death was just part of the natural cycle of life. And he didn't even do the dirty work as he was only sovereign of the underworld, Thanatos was the god who delivered death onto man. Still though the blonde couldn't help but feel on edge, should this man truly be Hades then Celine would have to wonder how the god of the underworld came into contact with these people. But..if he was here to help then there couldn't be any harm in it but...she would simply keep her guard up for the time being. If the others trusted him then that was well enough for her but Celine would still remain wary, at least for now.

However torn from her thoughts Celine would look up when she was addressed by Takeshi and would blink a bit before frowning
"My name is Celine, not 'Kid'." she stated before listening to the other asking for her help with defeating those named 'Arachne Gorgon' and 'Mido'. As she listened to him she would hug her left arm a bit but put on a brave face as she shook her head a little bit when stated that she would try to steal the shield "Don't worry, I will be careful for her madness. Besides I won't allow anyone to defile my Goddess's shield. I will sooner die before I allow that to happen" she spoke without hesitation as she called upon the shield once more, looking down at it again. She had meant every word of it, Athena had chosen her for this duty, she had been set on this path by her goddess, she would not disappoint her.

Aussie Srives

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:19 pm
Valencia didn't mind the Doctor listening in and turned to her. Val's expression was stressed out. She bit her nail lightly and had a steady shake in her left foot. "It's temporary either way. I'm also not going to be the only one seeing things. Just..." Valencia turned to the direction of Zack and Aerith. She shook her head lightly, conflicted with herself on how and when to bring this up. However, she knew this man and even the monster he became. He is patient and cunning. "Should I tell them now?... This is the worst news..." Shukurai didn't say anything but put a hand on Val's shoulder. He knew she was facing some anxiety but he knew the right answer. "Tell Zack at least... Just ask him to meet you when it's convenient." He said kindly in her thoughts. Until Valencia slouched and looked at Shukurai with a stressed out twitch in her right eye. "Nothing about that is convenient!" Shukurai sighed then tugged her shoulder to him. "The correct answer to this is; ruin the moment to save a life. After everything I've seen in your memories, you're playing in His favor by saying nothing to them. Every minute counts." Valencia was shocked and at a loss for words on that statement. She just slowly nodded and mumbled in a depressed tone. "You're right... It's how he works." With a big sigh, Valencia just turned and walked calmly towards the couple. Shukurai gave her a push then rubbed his brow with a sigh. "Got anything to help with anxiety? Both her and Vincent could use it..." Shukurai asked the Doctor with a joking chuckle.

Valencia approached Aerith and Zack calmly. She was prepared to get an earful if it happens but what she had to tell him couldn't wait. "Hey, I apologize for interrupting. Zack, I need to tell you something. It's not good news so come talk to me when you're ready. I wish this was at a better time..." Valencia looked to Aerith. "I am glad you all are safe. I don't think any of us were prepared to handle the worst, but we tried. I am especially sorry for this having to come up now, it wasn't my fault..." Valencia showed she was really concerned and wasn't making it up. With that, she looked down and turned away from the couple to allow them some time to decide. Valencia walked back to Shukurai with her odachi appearing in her hand. Once she was back with him she rested the sheathed sword against her shoulder. The sheath itself was slightly taller than her then an extra foot in a half for the handle. The handle was purple wrapped with white cloth and golden hilt and guard. The sheath was polished white wood with her family wolf Crest carved into it.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:02 pm
User Image

User Image
.:Outfit:.
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

Relaxing against the bar, the tired looking droid sat there on his stool as Layla walked up to it. Funny how it looked tired when it can't feel any emotions but maybe it was because B.O.B. had been working on the ship all day and knew that it was fully operational. This was when Layla had her request in which, since it had much respect for the soldier, B.O.B. opened it's hand to receive the flash drive. Once she did, B.O.B. opened a side panel on the side of it's head before placing the flash drive within it's port as the droid spoke,"Hmm..interesting..Some corrupted data but..there was a few missions that were sent out a week to a day before the attack. Squads of four to each realm to for Operation: Kingsglaive. Not much data was found about the mission but I do know one thing, Captain Vincent was not the one who gave the order. Another thing, there is three locations that three, four man squads went to..Greece, A place called Rivia, and a place with no name on record. Has a slight description of the place where large monsters and small hunters live in different biomes."
Meanwhile, Ardyn hugged Odelia with glee to see his old friend back. He was quite worried but knew, just knew, that she, Mitsuki, and everyone else would be alright. With this in mind, he began to feel a slight chill in his spine as he quickly turned to see a man with blue complexion with a woman with pink complexion. His name was...Hades?! This caught the young daemon boy by surprise as he placed both hands on his own hips and looking up toward the tall God of the Underword,"T-Thank You, H-Hades..My name is Ardyn...Ardyn Nanashi.. a-an-and I-I'm gonna be the next Hero of the Realms~!"
Vin, who was trying to relax from all the stress that was weighing on his shoulders so he just tried to close his eyes and meditate. Opening his eyes slightly, he noticed Simon and Precht staring at the woman in white that was still passed out on the other couch in which he just chuckled softly. Not hearing what the two was saying, Vin only knew that they were teenagers and during those times, they were definitely staring. With this in mind, Vin opened a bottle of beer before flicking the bottle cap straight toward the two to hit the side of Simon's head to catch their attention,"I know puberty is a tough time but please, don't stare. Women won't like that. You all should try out the springs. Great place to relax in which, for you two, might need."
Then his eyes caught something interesting as he noticed one woman who seemed very out of place but noticed one thing. Her shield. Feeling the light power coming from within the magical retractable shield, he knew. It was a fragment that they'll need. With this in mind, Vin looked as Mitsuki began to walk toward the back to get a blood fusion with he gave her a slight bowing of his head with appreciation. Looking over at the blond haired woman with the bow and pink attire, Vin motioned his hand to have her come over before speaking up,"Welcome to the group, Celine. Don't worry about those two, they are on our side just like the other gods. Persephone is the true tough guy, he's just a puppy do-" What in the?"
With this, he heard the voice of a woman in his ear which was quite interesting since when he turned, he began to see the woman with the top hat and her quite interesting was she could change her eyes and levitate. Watching her eyes match his for a few seconds before going to the orange and purple, his eyebrow slightly twitched before smirking softly,"Well who brought the curious cat to the party? Not many comment on the hair or the eyes, not even the scars on my face. Just the scars when I don't have much on. The name is Vincent but you can call me Vin. What should I call you? Cheshire Cat Lady?"

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:19 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
"I dont wanna be known as just Demeters Daughter..."

Goddess of Spring Queen of the Underworld

Theme:

User Image

Layla nodded slowly to BoB letting him analyze the whole time her stomach filled full of butterflys she wondered if possibly maybe... she let BoB tell her the information containing where the last of them where as she never heard of any of these places before,"So... Greece... like the actual greece?! and Rivia... another no name..", she said quietly remembering to keep these in mind,"I have to tell Valencia thank you BoB", she smiled at him,"I hope that didn't hurt you..", she apologized in advance in case the droid had any discomfort from the USB;

Hannah looked at Mitsuki as the woman told her she had nothing to worry about,"I know", she said crossing her arms as she glanced back at them,"I just dont like the drunk pirate lady much she isn't a very good influence on Adryn", she told her in a logical sense;

Persephone bit her lip watching her husband approach the group and introducing herself,"Hello there Adryn future hero of the realms I am glad to meet you", she smiled at him, as she poked her head behind Hades, she tried not to laugh at the comment that Vin said that Hades wasn't the real scary one here,"Who me?", she said turning to vin with a smirk,"I think your mistaken I wouldn't hurt a fly", she said batting her eyelashes in innocence teasing the young demigod;

Odelia eyeballed Hades as he approached and offered her alcohol she then took it,"Ah thank ya my good sir", she said gulping down the magical concoction she found an instant buzz hit her like a pallet of bricks to the head where she stumbled over onto the floor sitting up,"That.. w- *hic* as good.. stu- *hic* ff",managed to stay her intoxicated gaze sweeping the room before hugging the bottle like it was a precious little baby to her,"Yep! *hic* goo...", she then tumbled upwards;

Persephone looked over at Hades worried,"I didn't know she would be so brave to just gulp it like that! I mean I wouldn't even chug a bottle of wine by Dionysus", she said feeling uneasy for Dara's daughters health;

Lizzy looked over at the man as he said she was wonderland as she appeared before him shaking her finger before Merlin's nose,"Tsk tsk", she clicked her tongue,"From wonderland? I am wonderland", she told him, as Vin called her a chesire cat lady she actually chuckled,"You mean this little kitty?", she asked pulling from her hat a replica of the chesire cat,"You may call me Elizabeth Otissa Underland Or lizzy", she concluded with a little bow while she floated in mid air;

Her eyes shot open at the sound of voices and quickly she was on her feet flipping off the couch she managed to land in the center of the room seeing she was completely outnumbered she brought her crossblades to her close in a defensive position looking about with a wary expression she found herself leaving the area in a small array of mist before she teleported panting in a dark room looked about her it seemed like some bedroom but there was a familiar presence in the room and a soft growl as she turned to face Jezebel and Lucifer,"Master..", she said exhilarated;

"...I want to be Persephone"

User Image

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

By Bi Blitz

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:31 am
User Image

User Image

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

Hades was at a loss for words when she saw OIdelia down the bottle in one gulp as his jaw dropped in shock "well ... she certainly has her grandfather's thirst" Hades said trying hard to wrap his mind around it and smirked at Ardyn "hope so, the way things are lately, we need more heroes- huh?" he said before seeing the woman vanish "oh crap ..."

Simon moved his hand quickly to catch the bottle cap and made it suspend in mind-air with the Force before looking at Vin "you think us that prude? ... we're Jedi not Hutts" he said before Force-Pushing the lid back at the man "though we might want to make sure she's not-" he said before seeing the woman awaken and summon a couple of blades "oh, s**t! stop her!" he said but was too slow due to her vanishing and tried to calm down "there is no emotion- there is no emotion-" he muttered before storming out but Merlin, who was fascinated by Lizzy's proclamation, stopped him "Master Merlin, this is not wise. that woman is armed and vanished-" "and scared most like ... the wise thing would be to not scare her any further" Merlin said but Simon simply gritted his teeth "i have a feeling it's not that simple ... it's not a disturbance in the Force but like .... a warning in the back of my mind"

"other than tea? most civilizations deal with anxiety in their own way ... anything foreign might cause a shock to their nervous system ... that or cause their legs to wobble" the Doctor said as she thought on, even while the newcome had vanished, about Val's worry. Then looked at Zack and Aerith and wondering what might be the cause of all this before taking a single blink and saw flashes of images, some of a black clothed person with white hair and a long sword, a fierce war against aliens and earths mightiest heroes replaced by a demonic ruler with other allies commanding armies of their own against those that would defend the realms; keyblades, lightsabers of every color, guns, magic ... and a pirate flag? no ... an entire armada of pirates. before the vision ended, the doctor saw another woman in a victorian style dress with an umbrella and a cruel smirk as the Doctor took in a deep breath "d**m foresight ..."

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Precht heard Vincent before he turned his attention to him, that really hit his head. He glanced at Simon, "One of us should teach him a lesson?" he suggested to teach him a lesson, he may look teenager, but he was chronically older than everyone thinks. When the woman woken up, Precht was at stance of summoning chain magic, but she vanished leaving him puzzled. He lowered his stance as he recalled his former life both treasure hunter and mage to figure out if that woman was familiar, Simon was heading to where Merlin was. He looked at Zera, "Zera?" "Y-Yes," Zera replied as she stood up straight and come out of her hiding. He looked at his old friend, "Earlier you said she looks familiar, do you recall her from Tenrou Island before Blue Skull invasion?" he asked her, if she knew her face. Zera immediately shook her head, "No, she is not from Tenrou Island, Blue Skull killed every Red Lizard members and residents, leaving Mavis as only survivor. I can still remember the woman with black ooze voice, but I didn't see her face," she recalled her memories during Blue Skull massacred whole residents of Tenrou Island, and only Mavis was only survivor. She added about the woman in black ooze, but she can still remember the woman's voice. Precht frown deeply, so she's not their past. He have to keep an eye on the woman, if she decide to join the revenants defeat Mido and Arachne.
It took about an minute for anemia recovery from blood transfusion, Murasame pulled the syringe needle out of their vein. She threw the biohazard away, and left. Only Nero, Aerith, and Dragneels left, Mitsuki remain in the bedroom to open the suitcase. Her silver blue eyes were wide open, she picked up the what it appears to be white kimono fabric, she can feel silk and satin-like by touch of her finger. At the bottom of the kimono, it has sakura design. She noticed the waist leather plate armor, added with steel coated in black. It has leggings and thigh length stocking, black gloves with assassin ignasia, and geta shoes. Merlin mentioned Arturia prefered her own, so Mitsuki shook her head with a smile, "I am betting she hasn't try it on yet," she said to herself before she start changing her clothes. Few minutes later, she was fully clothes (seen from the right, minus the roses) exits the bed room, thankfully the red ribbon helps her sleeves, so it won't be troublesome. She tested out her shoes by walking, it's sound-absorbent. She thought it's made out of the wood, but she will ask Merlin about it later. She definitely loved her new outfit, and thank goodness she practiced her shoes like she's wearing when it comes to stealth or fighting. She decide to give Vincent some earful for nearly risking his own life entering the base, she looked around and found him talking to Lizzy. "I see you changed your clothes," Louis spoken out, she looked at him, so she smiled at him, "Fenrir is settled down, he's just worried about you. Mostly we don't want you and five of human hybrids ended up get experimented by Mido, if we were not careful. That abducting has crossed our line, so Jack suggest we are going after Mido and Arachne, then steal their fragment... before Mido use Arachne as a vessel to revive the Queen," he explains to her, and they were all going after Mido and Arachne. Mitsuki smiled just faded to puzzled, "Mido is using Arachne... to revive the Queen?" she asked, she did heard about Queen when she stayed in Home Base from Louis. Louis explains to her how it works, and only Silva's relic was the key to revived the Queen by letting Arachne absorb it. However, it will also mean Gaol of the Red Mist, created by Silva, will disappear, leaving all starving revenants and Lost hunting all humans outside world. Mitsuki was shock, not just Silva was the Successor and created the Red Mist, but prevent another tragedy. She regain her composer, "That explains the Red Mist and why Mido is after me and five of hybrids' blood, so he can take Silva-san's relic. It might have been powerful one, but we can't let Mido reach his goal," "We agree," said Yakumo, who was hanging at Murasame's shop. She and Louis looked at Yakumo, he toss an apple to her, who caught in single hand, "However, there might be possible he wants to continue Project QUEEN and BOR research," he theorized Mido wants to continue the research before Operation Queenslayer. Even Mitsuki knew Arachne was ally with Daichi, but they had to warn her of Mido's betrayal. She looked at both Louis and Yakumo with determine look in her eyes, "We had to try and warn her, maybe she might leave this realm," she replied and approached Vincent. Louis and Yakumo mentally agreed, so they joined with their friends to suggest try to warn Arachne. Mitsuki stood behind Vincent and placed her hands on her hip, "Vincent-san, you should have known better about entering the base unprepare. Who knows what will Mido will do, if he hears it?"
Aerith rejoin with Zack, while Nashi pulled out her lacrima phone to speed dial Sora, unknown she's calling her crush. Valencia talked to Zack as he and Aerith looked at her, hearing not a good news made Zack's expression was puzzled. Aerith smiled at her, "Thank you, Nicola keep me and Nero a company. He always wants to be a knight," she replied with positive attitude. Valencia walked away, Zack looked at Aerith in confusion, "I can try to ask her about Octaslash," he said, he was certain only himself from Sephiroth with his Digital Mind Wave, but could Valencia learn it from hero turned disgraced. Aerith shrugged her shoulder, "You can," she replied before Zack smiled and followed Valencia. He finds her with Shukurai, and long odachi sword leaves him nearly stunned, then he shook his head, "Before you can ask me something... Aerith, and I recognized your one move back at Coliseum, there is no mistaking it because I learned the move from a hero I use to look up to and he's a friend of my mentor. That Octaslash..." he said to her and stated he knew Octaslash, so he looked at Valencia to ask her a question to see if his hunch was right, "... You learned it from Sephiroth, did you?"

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Nero Zack Aerith Precht Fenrir Hinata Alice Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
By Bi Blitz

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:57 am
User Image

User Image

Celine blinked a bit in surprise when one of the people motioned for her to join them and she would do just that, however it seemed she had been caught giving side eye to Hades as he would explain that he and Persephone were on their side...wait...Persephone!? She would blink in shock as the goddess of Spring piped up, seemingly teasing the other for a moment and Celine would be taken aback. So they were truly the deities that they claimed to be and the blonde would find herself at a loss for words. She was physically in the presence of Gods whom she was taught to revere and worship and these people were all speaking to them as casually as if they were just people. It boggled her mind a bit considering how her family and much of the people in Athens would be bowing to the God and Goddess here currently. Nonetheless Celine would have to learn that these two apparently were here in the flesh to offer assistance which she found quite noble..oh gods! What if she were to meet Athena herself one day!? Wouldn't that be a glorious day indeed! However she couldn't let herself fall into silly daydreams and would look around at the group of people present "If I may, could you please tell me more about this...Arachne Gorgon? What are her motivations, what can she do besides inflicting madness?" she'd question the group she was now standing with. There were many questions she had, such as was this the same Arachne that Athena punished for her arrogance and pride? Or was it just a woman with the name? Who were her allies? Celine instead though chose the simple, more important questions that were more concise and to the point.

Aussie Srives

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:31 pm
Valencia looked to Zack when he came up to her. She was a bit surprised by the question he had to ask her. Since it was about the one person who made her approach them in the first place. Valencia shook her head lightly about the move at the Coliseum. "No, the move at the Coliseum wasn't Octaslash. That was a move I learned somewhere else. I discovered a world that wielded the odachi as a means of engaging and slaying large monsters. I wish I found that world before I underwent Sephiroth's training... To answer your question though, yes, I do know Octaslash. It was that last move Sephiroth taught me and it signified my training was finished." Valencia felt she needed to explain her past with Zack and scratched her head lightly as she figured where to start. "I should explain so to break it down, I inherited this Odachi here from my father after he passed. I was 18. This is one of two weapons that have been passed down in my family and was made by my great, great grandfather. The blade is made from a crystal that is stronger than folded steel yet is clear as glass." Valencia took her odachi and drew it slightly from the sheath. The blade was near invisible until light glinted off it. "My father was more fond of the dual claymores that my brother inherited. So no one I knew had any knowledge of how to wield this weapon... I offered money for training, ended up getting nothing but scumbags that just wanted the money. Then I was recommended to the Hero of Midgar from a guy whose been around. Getting in contact with him took a couple years. I had to get emails and phone numbers from reputable sources and just as I was about to give up, I finally heard back from him." Valencia slid the blade back into it's sheath. "Came with undeniable proof it was him, too. Photos of his Shin-Ra Identification Card, a paid, three year Apartment Rental Agreement on the Sector 6 Plate. Train tickets, Shin-Ra Company Pass so I was allowed access into the company building as long as I was with personnel." Valencia smiled at Zack. "I knew your mentor, too. Angeal. It was his idea that Sephiroth trained me and was the one that convinced him. Angeal said he wanted his friend to experience the honor of inspiring the future generation. While Sephiroth inspires many all over the world from a distance, Angeal said it's different when you're in person." Valencia sighed as she seemed a little saddened about what she needed to say next. "I endured three years of his training. It was almost every day depending on his duties to Shin-Ra. Back then I was still mourning for my father and Sephiroth was there to see it. My grief got drawn out of me while training and I remember just falling to my knees. Crying and ready to quit, I was heartbroken. Next thing I knew I was in his embrace. He didnt say anything just held me until I was ready to continue. We became close after that." Valencia knew a side of Sephiroth that no one, not even Angeal had seen before. She sighed knowing that life is said and done. The man she looked up to was no more. "So, ironically, the reason I asked you to come over was because of him. Cloud has told you how he saw Sephiroth in certain situations, right? Like a hallucination? I had one just as Aerith returned... I haven't seen him yet but black feathers are clear sign of his presence. Just be warned if you start to see things that are not there."

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:01 am
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

What is this world? What is happening? Things are changing and she was unable to fix anything. With blood dripping off of a katana blade, her old daemonic master stood above the bloodied and lifeless body on Vincent Angel, the blood splattered around the area as Jezebel fell down to the ground onto her knees, tears in her eyes as all she could see was his hand reaching out to her. Blue scales like a dragon reaching out to take away her freedom once again.

Hey eyes opened wide as she realized she was back in the captain's quarters, her grey-ish blue eyes shining in the dark. Lucifer wasn't in the room but someone was as she could feel the other life form appear, Disappearing and reappearing behind the intruder, still in the dark, Jezebel quickly pushed her on the broken bed where she landed on top of her with her fist ready to strike before realizing who it was,'Xodira?! What are you doing her-"
The doors opened wide as the lights from the outside shined within the room. The bed was leaning on one side with Jezebel sitting on her knees as she sat on Xodira's stomach in her night gown. Her fist dropped when she saw who it was as a voice catching their attention,"Well now..didn't mean to interrupt~"

Before all of this happened, however, a few other things happened first. Lets start with Vin, shall we? When the woman in blonde hair and a pink or light maroon colored armor walked toward him, Vin listened to her question. Arachne Gorgon was quite a interesting and powerful enemy that was closest to the daemon god king himself, Daichi. Acting as his eyes in the realms, Arachne could use the eyesight of her spider children to spy on everyone and make plans on how to throw wrenches in plans. Vin chuckled softly as he tried his best to explain,"Merlin knows way more but she has a very anime like style to her. very skinny waist, too big of...right, try to keep things at least pg17 here...has a big pair of melons..cool design in her eyes though. Spiders are her friend and she uses them to spy on people...kinda cre- Welcome Back, Mitsuki!"
Vin stood up straight as the bottle cap from his beer smacked right against his head hard, making him squint toward Simon with a slight smirk on his face before looking back toward Mitsuki. Listening to Mitsuki's concern involving him wanting to charge in to save her, the demigod only sighed softly as his right hand relaxed behind his head as he explained,'No hi back? Not even a hug?...*sigh* I guess I can understand that..' "...Well...remember back when I was kidnapped along with Odelia? We were wearing pretty much nothing and we had to fight off against creatures using our wits..you could of let us fight off the daemons, we could have even made it out alive..but you went in anyway and you saved us, securing our safety..I wanted to...I was worried about you and I wish...I hope you underst-"
His monologue/explanation was interrupted as he quickly turned to see the woman in the white dress having her weapons out which were quite interesting. Crossblades? Interesting indeed but she was holding them defensively, meaning she wasn't going to harm unless someone tried to harm her. Vin softly smiled at her as within himself, he could feel something. Something reacted to her presence but what was it? What was making his body feel like this? With this in mind, Vin watched as the woman disappeared into vapor as he overheard Simon explaining how she could be dangerous she could be. Merlin definitely saw what Vin had seen as well as he explained how she looked scared, Vin looked back at Mitsuki with a soft smile before placing his left hand on top of her head, his hand between her ears as she softly patted her. Moving his hand away, he quickly wrapped his arm around Mitsuki's shoulders for a soft hug before speaking softly,"I'm happy you are back though..take it easy for a little bit, okay?"
The demigod softly removed his arm away from his closest friend before placing her wayfinder that he found back during the first battle against Mido. Flashes of when he lost control zoomed through his mind as he quickly shook his head before turning toward Simon with a soft smile,"Calm your spidey sense there, Simon Says..She was just scared. Just give her some space and I'm sure everything will be oka-"
Once again, Vin was interrupted but this time it was coming from the ship. Looking up, Vin had a large sweat drop appear on the side of his head. Squinting his eyes, he turned back toward Simon before speaking up once more,"Don't say a f&#king thing.."
With this, Vincent left the group as he walked up his stairs toward the ship where B.O.B. was standing with Layla. The large droid shook it's head toward the small blue haired woman to show that it didn't hurt when the flash drive was plugged into it's head before turning toward the captain's quarters about ready to investigate. Vin quickly moved ahead of the droid where he quickly opened the door to see quite a interesting sight,"Well now..didn't mean to interrupt~"

Once everything was settled, Jezebel stood up as grey-ish blue particles floated around the daemon huntress, covering her torso down to her legs as her outfit changed back to her long flowing dress. Staring down at her student, Jezebel turned toward Vin before speaking up softly,"This is..um..this is Xodira..how did you find me, apprentice? Where have you been?"

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers