Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[OOC] Joining the Mwezi'Johari [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:16 am
Joining Application

Name: Tajan
Full Image: [x]

Lowest Preferred Class: Upper middle (or middle, if you'd rather! I want him to be high class but I'm trying to be ~open~)
Rank Preferences: Lord, Guard

Why are they joining? After his home pride disbanded (long ago, actually), his family went their separate ways. He found out in passing that his sister, Roimata, relocated to the Mwezi and is living happily as a Lady. He wishes to rejoin his beloved sister in the paradise that is the Mwezi'Johari.

Ecavi

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:29 pm
Ruler of Everything
Joining Application

Name: Tajan
Full Image: [x]

Lowest Preferred Class: Upper middle (or middle, if you'd rather! I want him to be high class but I'm trying to be ~open~)
Rank Preferences: Lord, Guard

Why are they joining? After his home pride disbanded (long ago, actually), his family went their separate ways. He found out in passing that his sister, Roimata, relocated to the Mwezi and is living happily as a Lady. He wishes to rejoin his beloved sister in the paradise that is the Mwezi'Johari.

Ecavi

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this! ;; There's no excuse, I'm sure I saw it and just let it fall from my mind over the summer.

Middle Class, he can be a Guard!  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:28 am
Sulaiman is leaving the pride.  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items