Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Spirit Day] The Spooky Mansion! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
amarzyciel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:02 am

User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... wherever this post is.
                              My Outfit... Full view of outfit
                              Those near me... Nirav
                              Pokemon you see me with...
                              Siegrid, the sneasel

Contrary to what Nirav thought, Cyril was very calm in spite of his previous freak out. "I am fine," he replied quickly, way too quick. in truth, he would very much love to leave the place, if he was alone. With Nirav here, Cyril couldn't, won't. He made a scene of himself, showing Nirav how vulnerable he was. He didn't like it and wouldn't want to be seen as coward by leaving. It was more than that though. Cyril was also worried that if left alone, Nirav might not have anyone helping him out if anything happen. By the way Nirav appeared to be more bothered by his current set of mind compared to what happened earlier. There's high chance that Nirav would have continue alone anyway. Cyril was quite miffed by that. Didn't he know how big deal being hypnotized was? If they are allowed to do that, what to say of what other pokemon here would do? To him, it was. Maybe it was one of those things you won't understand without experiencing it yourself.

"Ask away," he stopped to reply. "I am not sure if it's everyone, but where I came from, we have this event called Trick-or-Treat where we, children, wore costumes and visit houses. We would greet with 'Trick-or-Treat' and people would give us sweets. Rather different than what we are doing now, though I chalked that because we have no houses to visit," there was more to Halloween that what he had said, but it would suffice in regard to wearing costume. "It is an annual holiday, so yes, on calendar it happens every year," wondering what Nirav was getting at. His next word was cut off when he saw a green spider approaching. "Behind you!" Cyril warned, his hands shot forward to pulled Nirav away from it. "Siegrid!" he turned to his pokemon to find Sieg locked in battle with another pokemon. His pokedex out to identify it as phantump, a grass/ghost. The pokemon started shooting orbs of light that Sieg managed to dodge by darting into shadow, making it harder to get clear shoot. "Taunt it, Sieg. it's a ghost type," Cyril instructed and since it was being handled well already, he turned his attention to Nirav. "nothing happened?" he asked despite the answer was as he saw. There was no fight whatsoever.

((OOC: ))

Log:
word counter: n/a
assignment:
SciTech - Scan all pokemon in forest & grassland (Complete?)

User Image
Pokemon Team:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.
Clothes

Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
DJ Double B

Quote:

DJ Double B rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:47 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Cyril claimed to be fine, but Nirav wasn't as certain about it as he was. Something happened to him with that Drowzee, but Nirav couldn't even come close to understanding just what. Cyril did explain how Halloween was done back home, and perhaps for a lot of other places. People dressed up and went door to door asking for candy. People did this every year. "Ah I see," Nirav commented just before being yanked away from the Spinarak. As he was about to sic Siegrid on it, they both could see the pokemon was in a heated battle of its own. Nirav scanned the pokemon alongside Cyril, learning it was a Phantump.

As Cyril asked if nothing happened, Nirav shrugged. "Yeah, we don't really do anything like that at home for Halloween. It's kinda just a normal day really. No weird costumes, candy sometimes I think? It's just not something everyone focuses on." Nirav could imagine why, given it was right in the middle of the off season. There wasn't a lot of spare money to put into costumes, candy, or haunted house making. From above them, Nirav could hear the cries of another pokemon who came to check out the commotion they were causing. "Woo! Woobat!" it cried as it clung to the wall and stared at the two boys. Well, stared is a stretch, as the pokemon didn't even have eyes! Nirav eyed it up briefly before scanning it. Apparently they could stick to walls using their oddly shaped nose. "It's pretty weird," Nirav added, regarding mostly the events at Ordell, but home as well. Ordell made home seem really strange, but home made Ordell look like some sort of weird circus, almost too strange to even try comprehending.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Inventory
                                Location: Spooky Mansion // Human Company: Cyril // Pokemon Company: Kumo, Seigrid
                                Outfit: Male Meowstic Costume [See Costume Here] // Mood: Startled, less sore
                                OoC: I wasn't sure what you meant by Cyril asking "Nothing Happened?" but just went along with it. If I'm way off base let me know and I can edit!

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheWhiteDragonfly rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:59 am
[ Invalid roll... forgot about skipping a turn. ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:31 am
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

full costume -> here (Kirsi is wearing striped pants lol)
    ooc: I'll have Kirsi explore other rooms etc to help explain the multiple posts in a row...probably she'll run away too if I roll a ghost encounter xD

"Ack!" Kirsi sputtered, a big big of web wrapping around her head. She recoiled, flailing her arms more out of irritation than surprise or fear. She was so done with getting stuck in these webs! Reeling back, she knocked into Maria and then the wall. She tried to blow away some strands that had maliciously clung to her face. It felt like some might have even gotten in her mouth. "Plllpfhft!" Strands of webbing trailed after her arms, clinging to the striped orange costume with a vengeance. "I. Am. So. Tired of this!" Kirsi huffed, grabbing big wads of web and throwing them indiscriminately around. Chance experimentally fired one out of the air, turning the wisp into a tiny pile of ash. Kirsi sighed when she finally got most of it out. Breathing would help her calm down; after all, it was the same sort of frustration from stubbing a toe or getting your earbuds tangled. Annoying, but not the end of the world by far. In fact, Kirsi could kind of joke about it. "At least it isn't something more spooky," she said. "How d'you think they made this house, anyways?" she asked, burying her distraction with curiosity. "Did the adults put up the webs? Or did they ask some pokemon to do it?" When she thought about it, Kirsi felt silly. Of course this house had been set up by the adults at Ordell! Suddenly the house felt a little less scary. Miss Ezra had warned her about her special Halloween performance to make sure Kirsi didn't get too scared. Kirsi decided it would be the same here. Although...she had been warned that coming inside was her choice, hadn't she?

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Level: 10
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Ability: Intimidate
                      Experience: 875/1000
                      Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace)
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x 11
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

murruelecreuset

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

TheWhiteDragonfly rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:32 am
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooc: alrighty, Kirsi is off...lol

"I wonder where Koru went, though? Did you see why she ran off?" Kirsi asked Maria as they walked the hallway. Chance and Lillipup led the way, sniffing Koru's scent trail. Despite that, Kirsi was checking the rooms they passed anyways. You never knew, maybe Koru had doubled back or...something. Really, Kirsi just wanted to be extra sure that they didn't miss her. Something might have happened, and even though she didn't know about Koru's fear of ghosts, Kirsi was still worried she might be hiding in a room. After all, that was, admittedly, what Kirsi might do if faced with a ghost.

Because the humans were kind of slow, Chance would sniff at the bottom of doors and around the edges of the hallway, curious what other scents were around. There might be a hint about why Koru had run, too. Actually, now that he thought about it, there was one other smell that was kind of similar. That little pokemon Lillipup grabbed earlier, the one that ran away. A scent really similar to it had been in the air right where Koru disappeared, too! Chance's thoughts were cut short when he heard a door creak behind him. He turned to find Kirsi pushing it open, eyes intent on what was in the room. Immediately he felt uneasy- something about the look on her face felt wrong. "Growl!" He ran inside after her moments before the door swung shut. If, moments later, Maria opened the door, both Kirsi and Chance would be gone. There was another door across the room; maybe they had gone through there?

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

User Image x 11

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:58 am

Kirsi stumbled, so intent on her task she barely registered where she was. "Have to...have to find..." She hit something, like a wall. It rattled with the push, and when she raised a hand it settled on a doorknob. "...find..." Chance scrambled through after Kirsi. The girl barely opened the door wide enough for herself, much less a growlithe. Chance planted himself in front of Kirsi, right in her path. "Growlithe! Growl growl!" Kirsi merely walked past him, unfocused eyes seeing nothing. "K....k...ahh...."

Desperate, Chance got ready to tug on the fur of her boots if he had to. Anything to get that weird look off her face! And what was she mumbling under her breath? Chance strained to hear. "Kang....gas...khaaaan..." Kirsi stopped moving. They were in what looked like a child's room. An old rocking horse stared at them balefully from the corner. Kirsi seemed interested in the bed, or what was on it. She pulled an old clefairy doll up into her arms then slowly stuffed it up her jacket. With a contented sigh, she slumped slowly to the floor, hugging the toy. She was so happy, she had found her baby. She was a good mama khangaskhan, the best in the whole wide world. Then, something wet and warm slapped her face. And then again. It felt like...a tongue? "Chance?...Hehe, Chance, stop!" Kirsi threw up her hands, falling backwards as her lucidity made him even more excited. Chance squirmed off of her and she sat up. "What...happened? I remember looking in the room, and then..." Kirsi pulled the clefairy doll out, frowning. "I thought..." Maybe this is what had happened to Koru earlier. Koru! Maria! Kirsi bolted up. She had no idea where she was anymore!

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell

User Image x 11

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

User Image
"It" is looking
and It will find...

There was only one thing left to do and time was already running out. The mansion was a peculiar thing, very mischievous and tricky, a perfect reflection of its creator. Said creator threaten to end it and she had her fun for this night. However, things would not go her way this time, assuming it could reach someone and place the message. It zipped through the halls and rooms of the mansion as of trying to find someone; perhaps a messenger who would deliver it's final will. And that is how it found her, how he managed to find the perfect person. At first it was due to a certain feature of the young file that it stopped from running. Her single feature was enough to shake its very core and cause it to have a closer look. It would be surprised at the resemblance, but soon it would realize that she was nothing alike.

Nonetheless it had found what it needed and this red-haired girl would get the job done. So it entered the room, but not without using the darkness as a shield. The room twisted and morphed until only the girl remained alone. She was not alone because it was here with her. She would feel and see black robes circling around her at an amazing speed. Like a shadow it would move about the room and never stay still for too long. It suddenly appeared in front of her and without warning. It was covered in a hooded cloak that made its feature inrecognizable; was it a man or woman? Perhaps that did not matter. It spoke to her gently, "Do not open it until it's time!" Just as sudden as it appeared, it vanished and the room returned to its regular form. However, the young girl would find a letter with a very tight seal and lock in her hands.

A small growl was heard behind the girl and a creature appeared. A little fox known as Zorua was glaring at her and right in front of her, the little dark pokemon transformed. The new Pokemon in front of the girl was a Kangaskhan or at least an illusion of one.

[Kirsi was handed a letter by a mysterious figure (not No Name). Zorua has appeared and it wants to battle (catchable, the Kangaskhan illusion still only has the moves of Zorua).]

==========

(For anyone who is reading this, pay close attention. The surprise has begun and the Spooky Mansion just got a little more spooky. A mysterious entity is making its way through the mansion and some students may or may not encounter this entity. There is no way to predict this encounter and any questions regarding these encounters will not be answered. The encounter only affects the person who is being quoted, even if they are in a group. It is your choice whether you want to share what your encounter with this entity was, but I repeat: only the person who is quoted is affected and only he or she can hear or see the entity. The entity may appear in several forms and it is a game changing entity that will mess with your rolls [or not]. There is no way to be prepared so watch out and enjoy this little surprise~)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Kirsi placed the clefairy back on the bed. It was strange, but she felt a lingering attachment to it. Shaking it off, Kirsi looked over the room. Her fear was slowly creeping back, now that she was alone. Separated from Maria and Koru, with no idea how to get out. "Hhk." Her breath caught and she had to slow down. Calm down. Think. "Chance, which door did you -we- come in?" Chance began to pad towards the far door. Kirsi stepped to follow, but suddenly the door wasn't there. No, the door was there, but the room was... "Chance?" Kirsi fought rising panic at the sudden disappearance of her pokemon. He had been there just a moment ago.

And then, she became aware of a presence in the room with her. Something...other. Kirsi's eyes darted, her whole body twisting and turning to try and keep the dark figure in view. She felt like she should hear it, those black robes flapping. She could feel them, the air as it passed, but her ears were just filled with a roaring silence. "Chance!" Unsure what to do, she called for what came to mind. "Stop!" Whatever it was paid her no mind. Until it did. The figure stood before her, dark and cloaked. A...person? Kirsi froze, unable to move. And yet... who was this? Its voice was so...gentle. She stared without blinking, and before she knew it the figure was gone. "How...will I know?" she whispered, hardly sure what she was asking. In her hands was a letter, and a lock.

Chance turned back, confused why Kirsi wasn't following. He didn't see anything? Maybe it was a dream, like before. But the lock and letter felt real in her hands. "I..." she looked down. Time for what? Could she trust the figure that had appeared to her? Was this all just part of the haunted house? But it had felt so real. Kirsi was given no more time to think on it: a growl sounded behind her. When she turned she saw a small fox, a zorua, growling at her. And then, before her very eyes, the fox transformed into...a khangaskhan!? "What- how-?" The khangaskhan stepped forward; it wanted to fight.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell

User Image x 11

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:16 pm

Kirsi didn't really have a chance to think. "Chance!" He was already on his way, alerted by the zorua's growl. That scent! It was similar to the one before, but very different. It may be a different pokemon, but Chance would protect Kirsi. He puffed up his chest, making the "khangaskhan" hesitate at the force of his intimidating determination. "Go, Chance! Get it with bite!" Chance leaped forward, jaws open. The khangaskhan flickered and in an instant was behind Chance. It punched him square in the back. "Row!" Chance howled, sailing into the wall. "Chance!" Kirsi started to run to him, but the khangaskhan looked over its shoulder and glared at her. "Groowwwl!" Chance dove into its back, sinking in its teeth. "Khanga-ruaaaaa!" The khangaskhan disappeared, replaced by the small black fox from before. Somehow...was it the same pokemon? The zorua barked, kicking free from Chance. "Chance, ember!" The zorua dove under the bed, countless embers flying after it.

Kirsi heard a yelp and the scratching of its small paws on the floor. Chance tried to get in after it, but although they were the same height he was much bulkier and not nimble enough to squeeze in. Kirsi dropped to the ground, peering under the bed. The fox's eyes stared out at her, big and blue just like hers and filled with tears. And suddenly Kirsi was somewhere else, standing on the Lamia battlefield and listening to the cries of Marco's Charmander as Chance bit down. I'm sorry. Suddenly, all traces of sadness vanished. The zorua sprang forward, headbutting Kirsi's face. It's little claws scratched at her, leaving small white trails on her skin. And then it turned to Chance, still struggling to pull his upper body away from the bed. It rammed him then jumped onto his back and from there to the bed. It spun and barked. "Zor, zor zor!" it cried, looking down on them while it sounded like it was laughing. They were so easy to fool- weren't they going to put up a real fight?

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell

User Image x 11

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:15 pm

Kirsi scrambled to her feet, hands clutched before her. Chance did the same (minus the hands). Good, the zorua thought to itself. But still, how was that short dog going to get up here? Wait a second...why was the human child smiling? "Now, Chance!" The growlithe bolted around the bed, running for the other side. Distracted, the zorua didn't notice Kirsi had moved forward and grabbed hold of the bedsheets. With a mighty yank, the sheets came up. "Zo!" The zorua went tumbling head over heels off the bed. It pushed to its feet, shaking its head, only to find Chance standing right there. Before the zorua had a chance to move, Chance let loose an ember. Surprised by the team-attack, the zorua took a direct hit.

Kirsi wasn't able to see how it was going from her side. All she heard was a moment after the ember attack the when yips, growls, and thumps started. Chance and Zorua were tumbling on the ground, digging their teeth and claws into each other's fluffy collars. There was no tactics or strategy in this fight anymore. "Chance, can you use ember again?" But he was too close, wrapped up in his battle. Small embers dripped from his mouth, scorching the zorua's shoulder. It squirmed, nipping just right to get Chance to release his grip so it could wriggle away. The zorua darted to place a few yards of room between them. It panted heavily, fur mussed up just as much as Chance's. Those embers really hurt! It was surprising they had been able to manage even one direct attack with them. The growlithe may be bulkier, but it was faster and more nimble than expected.

"Who are you, anyway?" Kirsi asked. That actually gave the zorua pause. It locked eyes with her, but Kirsi had no idea what the look on its face meant. "Where did you come from?" The fox kept its secrets, remained silent. Kirsi wasn't sure what she could have expected anyways.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell

User Image x 11

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:35 pm
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi may not know where the zorua had come from, but she knew that she wanted it to come with her. Something was drawing her to it, and not just the warped room and dark figure she had just met. She had been thinking a long time about catching another pokemon, her first pokemon really. Something about this, the timing, the place, it felt right. Or maybe she just wanted it to. But that was a good enough reason, right?

Don't want to mess this up... She slowly transferred her envelope and lock to her left hand, using the right to pull out a pokeball. The zorua's eyes locked onto it. Did it know what it was? "Okay Chance, now use ember!" Kirsi readied to throw the pokeball. Zorua would doge one way, and then she would be able to hit it with a pokeball while it was off balance. The ember went flying a little to the right, Kirsi released her pokeball to the left, and zorua leaped...straight up? Kirsi's mouth dropped open and her pokeball knocked against the wall. The zorua landed lightly, snickering. "Wow! That was so cool!" Undeterred, Kirsi ran forward, diving for the pokeball. Zorua leaped away, running for the bed. It stopped up short when Chance stepped into his path. Kirsi fell in her haste to get to the pokeball, but get to it she did. From the ground she spun and threw it, right at the zorua kept in place by Chance's bite attack. It disappeared inside the ball. Chance sniffed it as it shook. Once, twice, three times, and then a click. Kirsi sat for a few disbelieving moments. They did it. "We did it!" Kirsi crawled over, picking up the pokeball. Wow. Kirsi gathered the pokeball to herself. That pokemon, part of her team now.

Kirsi giggled, grinned, and pulled Chance in for a great big hug. "Great job buddy!" Chance wriggled, squirming in her arms happily. "I'll give you a nice long bath and brush when we get back. Maybe our new friend will get one too." She would have to be careful letting it out. And the envelope and lock...there were just so many mysteries today. "First, let's try to find Maria and Koru. They might know what to do." Kirsi got up, brushing herself off, and walked to the door to poke her head out.

[ Zorua was caught! ]

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    Chance the Growlithe
                      Gender: Male | Level: 10 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                      Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace) | Experience: 875/1000 | Friendship Points: 50/250
                      Move Set:

- the Zorua
                        Held Item: | Experience: 0/1000 | Friendship Points: 0/250
                        Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                            ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                            ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell

User Image x 11

X Kaos X rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:50 pm
Tera post  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
amarzyciel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:10 am

User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

My location... wherever this post is.
                              My Outfit... Full view of outfit
                              Those near me... Nirav
                              Pokemon you see me with...
                              Siegrid, the sneasel

it was not what he meant, but he didn't correct him. He figured as much that nirav had never experienced Halloween before, judging from how nirav asked him question. Different region, different culture was to be expected that the answer served more as confirmation of what he already knows. "that sounds boring. surely you have some kind holiday to celebrate," so instead, he asked whether Nirav's home had their own holiday they celebrate.

Meanwhile, Siegrid had emerged victorious against the phantump. the battle went smoother once his opponent fell for taunt and abandon tricks. Sieg no longer need to be wary of confuse ray and could attack with greater intensity. Any attack the phantump managed to land didn't hit as hard due to Sieg's resistance. Sieg got ruffled fur and maybe light bruise which he was licking and smoothing his fur. His ears twitched when woobat showed up, though nothing happened as the pokemon passed by.

Cyril was wary of it, his eyes watched the bat's every movement until it left. He considered chasing it away, before feeling guilty that it was his paranoia talking. He admitted it might be wrong in initiating battle unprovoked, yet he couldn't stop this feel of dread if he didn't. He simply didn't want to be near wild pokemon at the moment. Luckily, the intercom chose to announce that the haunted house would be closing soon and warned everyone to leave the area. Cyril looked toward Nirav and asked, "should we leave now?" he was relieved that he could finally leave.

on the way out, Cyril spotted a pumpkaboo that jumped out in fright when it saw them, it ran through a wall to escape. "...Do you think it's the same one?"

[exit when ready]

((OOC: it's okay, It's a question that cyril already know answer to, beside, misunderstanding made it feels natural))

Log:
word counter: n/a
assignment:
SciTech - Scan all pokemon in forest & grassland (Complete?)

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.
Clothes

Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
DJ Double B

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:20 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Spooky Mansion Wιтн:Cyndaquil and Ray/Rey & AshleyWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: AH!!!!!! OoC: Sorry for the wait ^^ ◉

The snarling pokemon rushed at him so quickly Cyndaquil had no time to avoid it's jaws. The pokemon bit down on him in a vicegrip. Koru was still so frozen over meeting a what she was afraid of being a ghost then getting pushed into a battle with an unknown pokemon. Not really thinking very clearly she jerked out the pokegear from her pocket and scanned the thrashing pokemon-

Mightyena, the Biting Pokemon and the evolved form of Poochyena. Mightyena gives obvious signals when it is preparing to attack. It starts to growl deeply and then flattens its body. This Pokémon will bite savagely with its sharply pointed fangs. This behavior is rooted to it hunting as part of a pack in ancient times.

Of course it was the biting pokemon- why was there so much biting? All of her nerves were firing at once, completely freezing her legs, but with Ray and Ashley hurt she knew she couldn't run. Cyndaquil in jaws of Mightyena flared up his back flame to irritate it's mouth and release the grip. Cyndaquil dropped out of it's mouth and rolled across the floor away from the kids to get it away. That action finally gave Koru an idea. She shouted,
"Cyndaquil make the biggest smokescreen that you can!" "Cynnn..." Cyndaquil inhaled a deep breath, almodst falling backwards from how much, and Mightyena took it as a taunt. It ran at Cyndaquil but that was what the mouse was planning on. "Quil!" a huge wave ofg black smoke enveloped the room. Mightyena could be heard yelping in surprise. Cyndaquil ran by the guide of the room's edge and at Koru's side she turned on her foot and told them, "Let's go!" With Ray and Ashley they ran out of the smoke filled room, they were running blind. There was no telling where they were going they didn't have a plan they just knew to run. Koru realized she was still holding the music box as she ran. Why was she still holding onto it a freaking ghost handed it to her- or did it? Starting to think about it now could that have been why Mightyena showed up? There was no way a pokemon like that would normally be there. She furrowed her brow and gritted her teach- this wasn't going to be fun.

Coming on a turn in the hall while the others ran in one direction Koru diverted from them and headed for the other corner. She wanted them to be safe and as long as Mightyena was after her then that would hsppen- but it would only work if her hunch was right....

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

SpazzticPanda1311

TheRealKiru

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:21 pm
In the moonlight shadows shall dance...

The night had long settled in and the moon was shining in the sky, illuminating the outer façade of the manor that appeared so desolate, but inside one would find chaos. Students entering as part of haunted house fun have been faced with cobwebs, ghost pokemon with their trickery- but there was so much more than just mischievous shadows following these students.

Chased just not by mere pokemon in the crooked halls shadows and flashes of light torment and ensnare the students of Ordell, but not all know what it truly was.

As the clouds moved past the moon the lunar lighting struck the house, but not in mere accident. To everyone inside, unsuspecting due to their situations, are enthralled by a bright flash of light. Almost blinding most would close or cover their eyes for protection...and when they open they're not sure how to explain.

The students stand outside under the night sky at the forest entrance- the entrance that lead up to the manor. The students are dumbfounded and shocked by how they ended back up there, seeing the festival grounds jsut a few steps away- but with what was experienced in that house- no one wants to go back...

[Alright guys the haunted manor has closed! Not knowing what the fudge just happened to them they run back to the festival grounds in the hopes of calming down- enough scares for one night! All posting in the manor thread is locked and with the contest results being announced please post students in the chill thread!]

...A masqureade of their own facade

Amarzyciel

X Kaos X

TheWhiteDragonfly

DJ Double B

SpazzticPanda1311

Shadow of Miracles

murruelecreuset

TheRealKiru

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

A Voided Bear

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads