Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Questionnaire Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:38 pm
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
When will we be allowed to catch Pokemon in the Morning?

You're free to catch pokemon during any phase just be sure to follow the pokemon sighting list in each area. These lists are going to be updated for the time skip but you are still free to catch if you choose to before this update happens.

Okie dokie! I ask because I noticed that the areas where you can catch Pokemon during the Morning Phase say 'Not Available.' So, I was just curious when it may be available.

Oh it shouldn't actually say that I'll go fix it but feel free to catch before the phase ends if you would like to.

Also, just a quick clarification. Student's are not allowed to be Off Campus during the Morning Phase so...how are students supposed to catch those Pokemon?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:45 pm
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind

You're free to catch pokemon during any phase just be sure to follow the pokemon sighting list in each area. These lists are going to be updated for the time skip but you are still free to catch if you choose to before this update happens.

Okie dokie! I ask because I noticed that the areas where you can catch Pokemon during the Morning Phase say 'Not Available.' So, I was just curious when it may be available.

Oh it shouldn't actually say that I'll go fix it but feel free to catch before the phase ends if you would like to.

Also, just a quick clarification. Student's are not allowed to be Off Campus during the Morning Phase so...how are students supposed to catch those Pokemon?

When we mean by off-campus we mean no travelling off campus to go to the districts. We should really word that better but students cannot leave the campus area, but the forest and grasslands are part of the campus, just far-ish off areas.  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:48 pm
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind

When we mean by off-campus we mean no travelling off campus to go to the districts. We should really word that better but students cannot leave the campus area, but the forest and grasslands are part of the campus, just far-ish off areas.

Really? Perhaps Shadow needs to fix this part:
"- Morning Phase:
~ During this time players may post their characters waking up in their room, going to the Cafeteria to have breakfast, or anywhere in the On-Campus forum and their respective House forum.
~ Student Characters may not post in any other forum except for their respective House forum or the On-Campus forum. "
I found it here  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind

"- Morning Phase:
~ During this time players may post their characters waking up in their room, going to the Cafeteria to have breakfast, or anywhere in the On-Campus forum and their respective House forum.
~ Student Characters may not post in any other forum except for their respective House forum or the On-Campus forum. "
I found it here

....Oh well I just posted Koru in the forest XD
That is actually a old thing from before we had pokemon catching but it is supposed to mean that students can't travel off campus during school time. We will fix that now  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:57 pm
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind

"- Morning Phase:
I found it here

....Oh well I just posted Koru in the forest XD
That is actually a old thing from before we had pokemon catching but it is supposed to mean that students can't travel off campus during school time. We will fix that now

Okie dokie....but now I can't go catch Pokemon since my character is interacting ^^
Perhaps Mareep will still be there in the next Morning Phase  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:34 pm
Are we allowed to trade Pokemon? Items? Or gift them in any sort of fashion?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:02 pm
Hi sorry I just logged and I've probably missed it but do we get any more pokeballs at all for this skip? I know we get the rare candies (which is great)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:04 pm
Hope the kind
Are we allowed to trade Pokemon? Items? Or gift them in any sort of fashion?

We are working on a trading system but for now no trading is to be done. As for items, well no characters should have any items right now except for rare candies, pokegears and pokeballs. They will be given out in the future but no one should have any other items but those.  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:31 pm
ShyWolfHeart
Hi sorry I just logged and I've probably missed it but do we get any more pokeballs at all for this skip? I know we get the rare candies (which is great)

Sorry I just had to double check but no there was only the 5 rare candies given out this time skip. Remember to add those to your inventory! I know where you live XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:12 pm
Can a trade agreement be arranged if for plot reasons?

and will we get more pokeballs before / during the next time skip / Rare pokemon change?  

Xaven the Raven

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:36 pm
Xaven the Raven
Can a trade agreement be arranged if for plot reasons?

and will we get more pokeballs before / during the next time skip / Rare pokemon change?

Yes but no trading will be done until we have completed the trading system for the entire guild.

Pokeballs will be given out at certain skips, not every single one. If the announcement says a pokeball is given to students then you will have one at the beginning of the new skip. For this skip however only rare candies were given out.

All of this information will be announced when they are made but for the current time the rare pokemon sightings are done for this skip and will not be changed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:43 pm
Besides Timeskips, will there be any other time a Pokeball, Great Ball etc. can be given out?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:33 am
How long will morning class last in real time?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:00 am
Question: Ponyta is decently sized Pokemon, so I was wondering if it is possible for my character to ride the Pokemon. I've noticed in the animes and manga that 10-year-olds have been able to ride Ponytas so I was curious.
Also, is there a restriction to what size a Pokemon needs to be to be out of its Pokeball when not in battle?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:33 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
How long will morning class last in real time?

Morning class will last the usual 3 or so days.

Hope the kind
Question: Ponyta is decently sized Pokemon, so I was wondering if it is possible for my character to ride the Pokemon. I've noticed in the animes and manga that 10-year-olds have been able to ride Ponytas so I was curious.
Also, is there a restriction to what size a Pokemon needs to be to be out of its Pokeball when not in battle?

Well we're not against it but with a pokemon you have just caught it should be noted that Ponyta are also really picky about who ride them and will burn anyone they do not trust, so I wouldn't make this ability to ride her immediate after catching one. Also I don't believe a pokemon Ponyta's size can be out while in class, but with all the student's pokemon they are allowed to eat in the cafeteria and wander the grounds with you. Just no fire horse in class XD
It just seems sensible to not have larger pokemon out while in the academic building a.k.a if a student had a Wailmer or a Tropius.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games