Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Gymnasium Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:50 pm
X Kaos X
Tera

SpazzticPanda1311
Skylar/Ray

TheWhiteDragonfly
Krisi

Shadow of Miracles
Marco

DJ Double B
Ava/Nirav

Prairiefox
Koru

TheRealKiru
Ashley/Giselle

murruelecreuset
Maria/Evelyn

Kumerelle
Riko

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Marcus/quote]
shinesnowillusion
Makoto

Sekaino
Holly"]

User Image
Substitute Teacher - Moses Thoraschrein
Youth is wasted on the young...

Moses walked in the gymnasium, dressed in sweats and sneakers, carrying a notebook as he looked at the classroom. It may seem odd but there was a reason behind it as he approached the students. With a whistle around his neck, it was blown to get the attention of the attention of the students.

"Good Morning students."
He said kindly, "Now I have met some of you from the Technology so for those that don't know me, my name is Moses Thoraschrein. And while your regular teacher is away. I will be subbing in her place. The man started to do some stretches. Once could even say that the movements were typical of an older male when getting ready to exercise. Anyone close to him could hear as his joint popped from the movement."I have to tell ya, a gym class with Pokemon was unheard in my days. Then again, a school like this was unheard as well as I guess the class and school go hand in hand." A laugh was heard as he finished stretching his arms and legs and looked at the students to begin the class.

"Today is going to be a real treat." He said as he pointed to the bins that were near a white board. "Today we will be playing a team game together. The reasoning is simple: As much as you youngins need to trust your Pokemon, you need to be able to work your peers as well. So we'll be going into 2 teams of 8 for a nice game of touch football. Now I will read off the teams."

Moses pulled out his notebook and started to read from it after clearing his throat. "Team Blue will consist of the following students: Marcus, Kirsi, Koru,Evelyn, Tera, Ava, Giselle, Ray, and Ashley. Team Red are the following: Riko, Holly, Maria Makoto, Marco, Iris, Nirav and Skylar." To cement the teams, Moses wrote them on a board with a large dry-erase marker and showed it to the students. "Go grab your team clothes and then come sit back down so I can explain the game.
==========

(A/N: The teams have been created to save time and get to the fun parts. Once the teams get together, we'll start playing the game.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:02 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooc: I think I went a bit overboard in the name-bolding on this one, razz
    I hope I didn't miss anything, whew

"Wow, best friends from home?" Kirsi smiled at Makoto, but she felt something sharp stab her heart at the same time it squeezed painfully. It must be nice, to have friends from home...who still wanted to be your friend. Kirsi's smile was more genuine as Koru went on with the introduction and Kirsi realized Makoto must be the reason Koru wasn't miserable in her room. "Nice to meet you. I'm glad at least one of Koru's roommates is nice," she said.

Chance padded over, nails tapping softly against the gym floor. "Grow growl!" (Hi! I'm Chance.) He whuffed and caught Inari's faint fox scent with his nose. He realized she was a fire type too and his tail flopped side to side, happy.

Kirsi got excited when Koru introduced her as her (other) best friend. She wasn't sure how she felt about being a second best friend, but for right now she was just happy Koru thought of her as a great friend. She got sheepish when even Makoto mentioned Chance's training, and Kirsi fiddled with her earlobe as a self-conscious tic. "Oh, well, my dad helped me train him, so that's why he's pretty good trained. I got him, um...six months ago? Seven, or, eight? It was in March."

Kirsi noticed Ashley come up beside her and waved back in return. She was happy that Ashley seemed interested in wanting to be friends, maybe. Especially because Kirsi wanted to know more about the kind of stuff the other girl liked to read. When there was a spot in the conversation that seemed like a good chance to introduce her, Kirsi decided to speak up so Ashley could join them. "This is Ash...ly." Kirsi had turned only to find that Ashley had stepped a few paces away to greet, of all people, Marcus.

Unsure of how to react to the disturbing sight, Kirsi decided to just blame Marcus for any bad feelings she had at seeing him with a potential friend. She stared at him for a second and then pointedly looked away, intending to make it look as if she didn't care about him at all. But as her eyes slid from him they landed on Ray, a bit out of breath and with a hand curled around a red scarf. Rina's scarf. I'm sure of it. Kirsi had already realized that this Ray was "her" Ray from home, but every reminder of it still froze her heart still more than any Sinnoh winter ever could. She couldn't stop staring at the scarf, stricken mostly because it was a reminder that Ray and Rina apparently didn't want anything to do with her anymore. She didn't realize any kind of significance to Ray wearing his sister's scarf.

With a mouth that felt suddenly dry, Kirsi's eyes flicked quickly to Ray's face and then immediately back to Koru and Makoto. She realized her left hand had balled into a fist and she willed herself to relax. Ray and Marcus deserve each other, she thought fiercely to herself, ignoring the doubt about how people like Elijah and Ashley seemed to like them.

---

Kirsi shared a look with Koru and Makoto when Moses walked in. He wasn't what she was expecting, especially since he was a substitute teacher. She got worried for a second that he was going to make them put their pokemon away, but thankfully he seemed fine with it. Somehow, she liked him so far.

Then he mentioned teams and Kirsi decided she didn't like him so much anymore.

Then he read off the teams and Kirsi felt like she'd die on the spot. She was on the same team as Marcus and Ray?! At least Koru was with her. Kirsi shuffled closer to her friend, barely registering that Ashley was also on her team or that Makoto had been placed on the other one. "Let's get our stuff quick. Before some people get there," she told Koru, very pointedly not looking at Marcus and Ray. Kirsi went with Koru to get their clothes and sat to hear what they were playing, though she didn't think she'd be able to focus at all.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Level: 10
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Ability: Intimidate
                      Experience: 875/1000
                      Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace)
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x 11
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

Prairiefox
                    shinesnowillusion
                    Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
                    TheRealKiru
                    SpazzticPanda1311
                    Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁ User Image
Wнere:Gymnasium Wιтн:Kirsi/Chance/Cyndaquil/Fletchling/Makoto/InariWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:So late I sleep now XD Oh my gosh I saw Doc Strange today it was awesome I loved it XD◉

Like she was gushing about before Koru completely agreed with Makoto about Chance's training. While in her moment of gushing around both friends she unfortunately didn't notice Kirsi's surprise or even her uneasiness she was just too happy being around people she really liked for once. Koru hugged Makoto once again and giggled, "Yeah me too! I'm really glad you guys are in the same dorm I don't think I could survive Skylar much longer without ya," Her words aside she still felt worry and curiosity for the lavender haired ice queen. Her words were still stinging her, but a few others floated in her head as unanswered questions. It wasn’t a coincidence that she thought these things more when she caught a glimpse of Skylar walking into the gym. She made sure to at least keep her distance; she didn’t want to be close enough to cause something again, at least not with her friends in the crossfire.

She turned her attention back and another girl had approached, she looked like she was afraid or just really nervous, maybe she was new? Kirsi seemed to know her and was introducing her, but Kirsi trailed off and they watched as she went over to the one person neither of them really wanted to see- Marcus. She looked at Kirsi worriedly. Seeing a friend was also friends with someone you hated, it was tough to stomach. Koru didn’t know the girl but it was Marcus they had the problem with, not her, and it should stay that way, no one else needed to be dragged into this. Koru patted her hand on Kirsi’s shoulder and smiled as a way to comfort her,
"It’s okay…" but she really wasn’t sure if they would be. Too much has happened in the span of the past couple of weeks to just say its fine and leave it all behind- it needed to be looked at and fixed, but saying that is easier than actually looking for a solution isn’t it? It would only be a matter of time now until someone else finally snapped and took action, and Koru was afraid it would be her time soon. Ray was running in the door out of breath with a pretty red scarf around his neck. She didn’t think anything of it but did become a little worried when Kirsi focused on him now. She waved her hand in front of her friend’s face, "Kirsi? Hey Kir are you okay?"

An old man walked into the gym. Koru immediately recognized him as the old man that talked at the beginning of school during the opening ceremony,
"What’s…why’s the old guy here?" whispered to her friends as the man began to introduce himself and speak to them as not a random passerby but as their sub. She started to get a weird feeling with all these subs lately. He told them they would be playing a fun team game for the day as a way to build comradely with each other. She didn’t think it was a bad idea, but he announced the teams and she froze like she just got his with an ice beam. She was going to have be on a team with Marcus and Ray!? "Think we could get him to switch teams?” she grumbled in despair at the idea of being a team with them. At least she was with Kirsi, but it'd be even better if they were on the team with Makoto.

Kirsi told Koru they better go and get ready before anyone else gets to the lockers, Koru nodded but pointed in the direction of the teams. This was supposed to be a game to help them learn to work together, but she wasn't even sure if she could face Ray and more so Marcus just to play. This...this was not going to end well at. She kept herself at the end hoping Kirsi would be there quickly. She kept her eyes on the floor but her stare kept going up and down just to see a certain person.

"I'm just gonna rest my bags with Cyndaquil and Fletchling at the bleachers I'll wait for ya out here," So while one friend ran to the locker room and another to the opposing team she went to the bleachers and Cyndaquil was rested by her bag that Fletchling soon began roosting on. Koru turned to the team
User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

shinesnowillusion

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:41 pm
`.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

With: Kirsi, Chance, Koru, Cyndaquil, Fletching
    Feelings/Thoughts: Eh, alright.
    O.O.C.:
    Outfit: School uniform, will change into gym clothes

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

"Mhm. Good to see her again after several years." Makoto smiled some and shrugged, "Of course. I don't think I would be Koru's friend if I was mean." Inari sat down and watched Chance walk over and sniff her. The fox did give a small squeak showing she was happy.

"Oh? That's cool. I heard Growlithes were great Pokemon." She gave another smile, pulling up her hands to touch Koru's arm that were tightly around her now. As other people showed, she watched them and as well kept her distance from Skylar.

She did get a bit confused as the substitute came in, but listened to him. Her shoulders slouched when she was called to the other team, but instead waved and gave Koru and Kirsi a half smile. "Well I guess we will be rivals just for a bit."

With that, she went to get her team colours and herded toward her team.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip

Inventory

User Imagex2 || User Image x13 || User Image||User Imagex1||User Image x6 [6 bonus]

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:15 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

It didn't take long for other kids to filter into the gymnasium, including Marcus. Ugh. Why did he have to be everywhere? Ava sighed, not bothering to look at him. If he wasn't going to be a friend, she wasn't going to be one either. There were plenty of people at this school. If she wasn't getting along with one, Ava figured she could meet someone new instead. There were a lot of people in the world, after all.

The substitute from yesterday rejoined the class, announcing that they would all be playing touch football. It wasn't the cooler version involving tackling people, but it would have to do. Ava listened as he announced the teams. She was apparently stuck with Marcus. But on the bright side, Tera was there! She could talk to her! The young girl set her things on the bleachers of the gymnasium, allowing Fritz to climb down onto her stuff. "Here, Fritz. You can watch from here if you want." Honestly, Fritz was more than pleased to get out of gym class. Ava then went up and grabbed her colors: bright blue. She could see Kirsi and Koru in similar red gear. Guess they ended up with Marcus too. Ava walked on over to them, knowing she needed to get near her team anyway. "You guys excited to play?" Even if she had to work with Marcus, at least this game would be fun. For now, she took her mind off of it. She had a game to focus on!

Inventory
                                Location: Gym // Human Company: Kirsi and Koru, many classmates nearby // Pokemon Company: n/a
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Confident
                                OoC: bleh post. hoping to get nirav up here soon

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:25 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
???/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A teacher soon walked into the room, but it wasn't the usual gym teacher. He was instead a lot older and completely unrecognizable. He seemed pretty old fashioned. Apparently, he was the substitute teacher: Mr. Thoraschrein. As he began to stretch, Nirav shuddered as his joints made awful popping noises. Was he really fit to be instructing a gym class? He claimed this class would be a treat, but Nirav was smart enough to know that "treat" and "gym class" did not go hand in hand. He was almost hoping for class to be cancelled. Instead, they would be playing touch football. Nirav sighed, listening to the man list off who was on each team. Evelyn ended up on the opposite team from him. As he heard his own team named off, he recognized two names in particular: Riko, a friend of his, and Holly, that annoying girl from the trip! Oh no, oh no! Nirav sighed, looking to Evelyn. "H-h-hopefully they don't, uh, pass us the ball," he said. "G-g-good luck." Nirav was not looking forward to having to deal with Holly again.

He gathered the things of his color: a deep red, and moved his things and pokemon to some of the bleachers. "You guys can stay here today." While the unnamed Drifloon seemed a little disappointed to not be playing, Raja was visibly happy to not have to deal with gym, getting comfortable in Nirav's backpack. The boy went back to the front near the joint-popping teacher, awaiting both his team and some instructions. There was already one girl there, though Nirav didn't recognize her. He simply nodded to her; you didn't have to talk much to play this dumb game... right? The boy shivered slightly, but visibly, already beginning to get cold in his gym uniform What cruel god made Ordell this cold in Autumn!?

Inventory
                                Location: Gym// Human Company: Teammate (Makoto) -- classmates nearby // Pokemon Company: n/a
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Discontent, Cold
                                OoC:

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!

murruelecreuset

shinesnowillusion

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:20 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Class... Blue Team
                                            Wearing : Gym Clothes, messed up ponytail

Evelyn secretly hoped so too. She wasn’t one for cold weather. “Try having outdoors class… that’s cold especially when you get wet.” She replied. “Let’s hope we aren’t forced to go outside today.” She added hardly wanting to be outside. Gym was bad enough but then going outside in the cold made it worse. She much preferred warmer weather. However, she knew it was going to get even colder. Bring on the winter!

Seeing an older gentlemen come in, Evelyn wondered if that was their teacher for class. He had a whistle he had to be. Apparently he also covered the Technology class which the Kingdra didn’t have. She smiled though when he started talking about how gym class with Pokémon was unheard of in his day. Evelyn waited in anticipation to find out what they were doing for the day. Though, nothing their instructor said would make her happy. As he said they’d be playing touch football Evelyn groaned. “Looks like we aren’t going outside at least...” She commented over to Nirav. “Yeah, hopefully. Good luck to you too.”

With the teams set, Evelyn grudgingly went over to get her team color. She was part of Blue team. Fitting considering she was a member of Kingdra house. She was on Marcus’ team so she might have some fun… Who was she trying to kid? She wouldn’t have fun she hated physical movement, especially when it required running and balls and everything to do with gym.

“Well Yamask, looks like you get a get out of gym free card.” Evelyn told her ghost Pokémon. “Watch my stuff for me?” She asked as he floated over to her things. “Mask~” (Will do~) Yamask quietly answered. “Thanks a million,” She added before going over to her team. Marcus was going to get her involved she could just feel it. Then again maybe he’d be too busy with Ashley. No, she shouldn’t think about things like that. Friends were friends. Besides they still needed to know the rules.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 335
                                            OOC : - - -

DJ Double B
                                            Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Class (Red Team)... Iris & Marco
                                          Wearing : Gym Clothes with hair in a ponytail

Seeing Bebe, Lillipup barked happily. She loved hanging with her fairy type friend. Hearing Lillipup, Maria looked over to see what had her attention. “Hey Bebe, where’s Iris?” She questioned before Espurr found his way over to hang with Bebe and Lillipup. It didn’t take long for the brunette to scan the room to find her green haired friend. Before she could go over however their gym teacher came into the gymnasium. Maria wondered where their regular teacher was for class. However, it was none of her business. Regardless Mr. Thoraschrein was their teacher today.

Listening to him mention touch football, Maria was content with that. Lillipup was equally as happy. It sounded like fun to the small pup. Espurr on the other hand had a bewildered look on his face. What was this touch football? He wasn’t sure, but he was sure of was that he’d find out. Maria turned her attention to the list for the teams. She was on red team along with Iris and Marco. “Come on guys let’s go see Iris… and Marco.” She told Bebe, Espurr, and Lillipup. Maria shouldn’t have been so surprised that Iris and Marco were over by each other, but then again they were exactly close either. Shrugging off the odd feeling, she walked over to them.

“Hey Iris, Marco. I hope I’m not interrupting anything. Looks like, we’ll be on the same team.” Maria greeted the two. “We should probably get our team clothes.” She added with a smile. She was waiting for the rush to pass so she didn’t need to fight to get close to the storage bin. Honestly the Flygon Student never got why everyone rushed to get there first. There were always enough colors to go around, and it wasn’t like you got to pick the team. Oh well at least she was being semi-social in class today.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 10, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Exp: 875/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Scratch
                                              --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 313
                                          OOC : - - -

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                          Shadow of Miracles

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:39 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
X Kaos X
murruelecreuset
DJ Double B
shinesnowillusion
Kumerelle
Sekaino
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco finally reached Iris, but the girl was staring into space. He blinked in confusion at how perfectly still she was sitting. It was like she was playing some kind of mannequin challenge. Marco just continued to stare at her since he wasn't sure what else to do. The situation was bizarre so he tried to get a closer look by moving around her to see her from different angles. She remained still, but he could vaguely see her expression changing; were her ears turning red? The black-haired boy stood in front of her and then kneel down so that he could be at eye-level with her, "Iris? Are you there?" He waved his hand in front of her trying just about anything to get her attention. He leaned closer wondering if she was maybe sick, he was getting worried. That was when the arrival of the Gym teacher caught him by surprise. He accidentally leaned forward and pressed his nose against hers, but then immediately got pushed back and fell back on his butt.

"Ouch..." Marco said noticing a pattern of always getting hurt whenever he was with a girl. He stood up and looked over his shoulder at the old man that had arrived. The boy blinked and joined the others in listening to the man's words. The regular gym teacher was out and instead they sent an elderly man to sub for the class. Marco decided to be on his best behavior today so that Mr. Thoraschrein wouldn't have too many worries. They would be playing a game of Touch Football which brought some bad memories for the young lad. In his previous school, he was often the victim of "Oops forgot there's no tackling, my bad!" as many of the boys would push, pull, or just down right tackle him down whenever they played sports. He knew that there was no accident about it, but the teachers never paid attention and if they did they just assume the boys were horsing around. Marco sighed, but shook his head, this would not happen this time...Ordell Academy was different.

The students were split into teams and unfortunately for him, Tera was not part of his team. In fact, the people that were part of his team were strangers except for the girl that found him absolutely annoying (Skylar) and the girl that was ignoring him (Iris). Well he knew to stay away from Skylar as much as possible since this was part of their 'deal'. However, academy activities that required them to work together had to place this deal on hold, right? Either way he would be careful and just try his best to help the team. When he heard his name, he turned to the face of a brown-haired whose hair was tied back into a ponytail. It took a moment for Marco to realize who it was, the hairstyle was different so it kind of threw him off. "Maria...I-I mean, Taylor. How are you?" since his meeting with Skylar, he realized that maybe the reason he wasn't very popular with his classmates was because he was already trying to get too familiar with them. In his old school, everyone called each other by their last names unless they were good friends, no one called each other by their first names. This seemed to be the same case for his parents when they were younger. Yeah we should get our clothes," Marco's eyes shifted to the area where the students were all going crazy to find the "best" shirt even though they all looked the same, just different sizes. "Uhh maybe we should go when things settle down," he chuckled a little rubbing the back of his head.

"We should also find our teammates," Marco looked around and spotted Nirav who was retrieving his team shirt, "he's part of our team...um, Goto, I think?" the boy raised his arm up and waved towards the other guy on his team, "h-hey! Team Red is over here, join us!" This was kind of out of character for him, but if they wanted the game to get started then they should gather their teammates quickly. There were at least three more people left and speaking of that, one of them had already approached the team. A girl with long hair and bright eyes, she was wearing some cute glasses, "you must be Makoto Sharp? Nice to meet you." Marco introduced himself to the girl since they would be together for this game as a team. Now where was Riko, Holly, and Skylar...?

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
--------------------------------------------------------------

rιĸo oĸυмυra

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Gymnasium
♥ With: Snivy + Students/Pokemon
♥ Mood: ヽ(^◇^*)/
♥ OOC: Decided to write something a little longer!
♥ Word Count: x
♥ Wearing: Gym Uniform with hair in ponytail

Someone walked into the room, though Riko had no idea who they were. Or who he was, to be specific. She didn't really know the normal gym teacher, but she knew the person standing in front of them was definitely NOT their usual gym teacher. He was older, and frankly a little odd-looking. But he seemed kind. He introduced himself as Mr. Thoraschrein. Afterwards he began stretching. Like any old person, Riko could hear his joint pop. In fact, she was pretty sure everyone can hear it. Let's just say it wasn't the most quiet noise. Snivy just shook her head in exasperation. Mr. Thoraschrein was pretty funny though, Riko had to give him that. She just needs to keep an open mind. Maybe this might be more fun than she thought.

Riko perked up at the words "team game." She loved being on a team. Especially here, since she doesn't know everybody yet. Though after a few weeks she did pick up on some students' characters. But it was more of a mere assumption. They had to split into two teams for a game of touch football. For Riko, you would expect a Japanese girl to only know traditional Japanese sports, such as Kendo or Kyūdō, which in fact she did know. But she played a bunch of American sports around the Unova Region. Plus, she was part American. And Japanese people loved playing American sports as well. So Riko felt pretty stoked. Snivy nodded her head in approval. Yup, this substitute was winning over Snivy was well.

So Riko was assigned to be on the Red Team, along with Holly, Maria Makoto, Marco, Iris, Nirav and Skylar. At least she knew some people in there. Hopefully everyone else would accept her. She grabbed her clothes that matches her team and headed over to them. She felt a sense of excitement, but she was also nervous. Everyone seemed nice, but they kind of have their own group going. "Snivy!" Riko turned to her side and saw Snivy giving her an encouraging smile. Riko smiled. Hey, if Snivy can do it, then she can too. She made her way towards her teammates.

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 2x User Image
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    ♥ 6x User Image

User Image

Kumerelle

Duck

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:55 pm

Blue: #273BE2
    Black: #40404F
    Gold: #D4AF37

Pokemon Colors:
    Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
    ???/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
    We've come so far.
    Even if we don't know where we are,
    It's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image
    Nirav Goto
    Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One of the boys in red, alongside two other girls in red, waved both Nirav and the girl over to them. He simply moved towards them, acknowledging them as his teammates today. The boy began talking to the girl in the glasses he had been near. Apparently her name was Makoto. Nirav piped up a little. "And, uh, you're Marco... Right?" Considering "Marco" was the only other boy's name listed not including his own, it made sense that the boy in the black hair was Marco. Nirav assumed that Marco could figure out the same with his name. The boy honestly didn't want to be doing this. Why couldn't they just lightly jog laps around the gym? The extra shirt for the game added another layer to help keep him warm; all the people now in the gym certainly helped as well.

Riko joined them soon after. Nirav gave the girl, his one actual friend on the team, a small wave. "H-hey Riko, uh, h-how's it going?" he said. Honestly, he knew Riko the most out of all of these people, thinking about them. Nirav was a little familiar with Maria. Iris and Marco were two people the boy didn't talk to that much, if ever. He hadn't even met Skylar before, at least by what he could remember. As he thought about Holly, the boy began to tuck some of the excess fabric back into his turban. The last thing he wanted was Holly to pull it out and rip it. Considering how he knew so few people and how much he loathed gym, Nirav didn't have very high hopes for this game today.

Inventory
                                  Location: Gym // Human Company: Red Team (Marco, Iris, Maria, Makoto, Riko) // Pokemon Company: n/a
                                  Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Cold, Anxious
                                  OoC:

But I can't wait
    For more of this to come my way.
    'Cause you take what you get,
    And you try not to think!

Kumerelle

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

murruelecreuset

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:17 pm
    User Image

rιĸo oĸυмυra

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Gymnasium
    ♥ With: Snivy + Students/Pokemon
    ♥ Mood: ヽ(^◇^*)/
    ♥ OOC: x
    ♥ Word Count: x
    ♥ Wearing: Gym Uniform with hair in ponytail

Ok, to be honest, the only person that Riko actually knew well on her team was Nirav. And Maria. But that's better than nothing. She gave him a big smile and waved at him. "Hey Nirav! Great to see you again!" Riko looked around at her teammates. She wasn't sure where Maria was. Oh well. Riko knew Marco and Iris from their trip, but not very well. Riko has seen Skylar and knew that she wasn't the warmest person. Although she has never met Makoto. So this will be interesting. Hopefully they will work well in a team environment. Of course, this will also give her time to get to know her classmates better, the people she will be seeing every day. Riko never had any trouble making friends, but here, everyone has different personalities. Some might like her energetic, and some might like her toned-down self. Just thinking about all of this gave her a headache, which was strange, because normally, she would never overthink things. She would just follow her instinct. Snivy said nothing, and she wasn't even judging the other Pokemon like Riko thought she would. Snivy looked at her and gave her a concerned stare. Did she look insane? Or maybe Snivy knew her for so long that she was able to recognize her emotions? Riko took a couple deep breaths. "Pull yourself together. Don't overthink things." After a couple minutes to herself, she was ready.

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Level: 7
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Overgrow

Move Set:

►Tackle
      ►Leer
      ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      ♥ 2x User Image
      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
      ♥ 6x User Image

User Image

DJ Double B

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

murruelecreuset

shinesnowillusion

SpazzticPanda1311

Kumerelle

Duck

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:44 pm
      User Image
      User Image
      𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Gym // Who: Red Team // Feeling: Ready to go!!

Wearing: Gym Uniform

Even if Holly was as clumsy as a blind spinda on one leg, Holly felt she could handle this. Her only worry was that she should of brought a red headband for Coco so they could of matched properly but she'll make do. She quickly threw on the team colors and headed towards her team's gathering. Holly recognized a couple friendly faces and a bunch of other new faces. She grinned as she arrived.

"Alright soilders! Up and at 'em!" She barked as she approached them, her large smiling betraying any sort of intimidation. She ruffled Marco's hair affectionately, "I hope you are all ready to get down and dirty cause I believe we have a war on our hands!" She nodded at Maria, "I want no mercy! No Hesitance! Leave those far from the battlegrounds!" Then she winked at Nirav, "Any runners will be pinned and hugged into submission!"

Finally, her gazed landed on the brown haired,unfamiliar student, who was actually looking a little stressed. She blinked and offered an encouraging smile along a mock salute, "Do you understand me soldier?"

Now that her bizarre attempt of hyping up the crew was done, Holly clapped her hands together. "Okay, first things first...Team names. It's gotta be bold, it's gotta be fierce! It has to strike fear into the other team's heart. Like the Rowdy Ruffles or the Fluffy Fighters!"

----
      Current party:
      Coco, Lv. 5
      User Image

User Image -- 2x User Image --15x User Image

{OxOxC:;;;;; forgiiive meeee}

Kumerelle

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

murruelecreuset

shinesnowillusion

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:43 pm
      【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
      ʏou are so young
      ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
      . ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

So apparently movies didn't work the same in real life...shocker. Iris continued to look forward as if she was part of the mannequin challenge as Marco still approached her. She tried not to look at him but he made it hard as he would look at her from the side before moving around to the other side of her. Her face was starting to feel very warm. A little gulp came out of her before Marco was facing her square in her eyes. Trying not to blink, she looked back at him. She was still trying to avoid whatever would come after if she spoke to Marco especially after running away like she did. Her lips quivered a little when he asked if she was there before waving his hand in front of her eyes. She managed to resist the urge to blink but he was still so close to her.

Suddenly the door opened and as quickly as it closed again, Iris was feeling pressure on her nose that sent her going backwards into the spaces between the bleacher seats. She slid down rubbing her nose as her legs dangled in the air. "Itai...." she said in slight pain as the person that walked inside announced himself as their sub teacher for gym. From what she could see from her position was an older man talking about playing Touch football. She remembered the game. It was actually a fun game. And then she heard the teams... and just her luck...at least Maria was the same team as well as Riko and the Holly girl.

Iris was about to sit up when she heard Maria. Iris stopped and waved at the girl. "Hi, Maria..." Iris replied. "Not interrupting much..."

The immediate idea was to get the stuff for their team but the two decided it would be best to wait. Instead, Marco was calling over the rest of the team towards their area. Iris wanted to greet them and tried to sit...but couldn't. She tried to push herself up but apparently was very sunken down into the space thanks to her height. She could heard trying to pep up the team before asking about deciding names....

"How about tasukete...." Iris said pointing her finger up before pointing it down at her. "As in... could someone help me? I'm stuck... if no one minds I mean..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
      User Image

Nickname: Bebe
        Level: 14
        Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
        Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
        Level: 14
        Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack
        Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
        -Moon Stone ticket
        -Whimscott Plushie
        -Kingdra Plushie
        -Salamence Plushie
        -Flygon Plushie
        -Lucky Egg
        -Soothe Bell
        -1 Rare Candy

Company:
      Mood: flustered redface
      Attire: school uniform and jacket
      OOC:Song

Ʌ
      a-are we there yet?
      Ѻne day you'll know
      ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles
      Kumerelle
      murruelecreuset
      DJ Double B
      shinesnowillusion
      Sekaino
      SpazzticPanda1311

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
      Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
      • Citizen 200
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
      Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
      • Citizen 200
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Partygoer 500
      PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:44 pm
      X Kaos X
      Tera

SpazzticPanda1311
      Skylar/Ray

TheWhiteDragonfly
      Krisi

Shadow of Miracles
      Marco

DJ Double B
      Ava/Nirav

Prairiefox
      Koru

TheRealKiru
      Ashley/Giselle

murruelecreuset
      Maria/Evelyn

Kumerelle
      Riko

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
      Marcus/quote]
      shinesnowillusion
      Makoto

Sekaino
      Holly"]

User Image
      Substitute Teacher - Moses Thoraschrein
      Youth is wasted on the young...

Wow these kids so do take their sweet time talking. Moses watched the students as long as he could before taking a seat instead of standing up. Moses tried longer to wait and watch the students as they were getting into their groups and colored sashes. The old man gave a yawn before sucking his teeth. He was sure that was looking at the students and in any moment, they would be ready and he could explain the rules so that they could play the game....

Moses didn't know when he fell asleep in his chair. He was instead awakened by the alarm on his watch so that he could keep up with the times that class began and ended. It was time to end the class. He looked at the students.Still there were students that were waiting for their chance to get their gear. Moses sighed. "How long was asleep." he grumbled to himself before blowing a whistle around his neck.

"It's time to wrap it up kids."
      He said with a yawn before a chuckle escaped his lips. "Unless you rather spend your free time with this pile of old bones. Moses looked at the board and made sure to write down the teams that were created today. Maybe the game would be played at another time. "Come on, everyone get your stuff up and enjoy your day." He stretched so he could stop yawning. "I heard there's some good going on soon."

Moses waved to the students. "See ya'll next class."
      ==========

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games