Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:57 am
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kilatails

Lawrence took Ea's arm. "Red man wouldn't be at the infirmary. I think he's acting headmaster now while that thing in twilight town has the rest of the admin occupied," he said. He shifted his weight onto his non-injured leg. Sasha is going to be bloody pissed when she sees me like this. I've got to stop trying to listen to everything at once, he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:21 am
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"I think you're starting to get delusional. It's obvious Diz wouldn't be in the Infirmary," her voice had an amused tone, "I'm dropping you off to the infirmary and I'll head over to the Admin Office." Ea grabbed his arm just to make sure he wouldn't topple over by his other side. She nodded at Light and Ragna and slowly urged Lawrence out of the room.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light grinned. "Well, I guess we've got a little time."
He clapped his hands together before stepping up to the front of the room. "Anyone ever shadow drilled?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:53 pm
gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User ImageGundam Reconguista in G OP [Opening] [Blazing]

Talia enters the room and sits down and awaited to see Light, she changed her hair and brought a box full of alchemy books to help her out. she was so excited to get things done for a change and build her strength up too.

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:07 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light saw Talia walk in and nodded to her. He looked back to the class. Y'know what? I think we'll save that for another class. Eh, you're free to hang out in here 'til the bell rings."
Light walked over to Talia. "Alright, then. I see you're doing better. Sasha let you go so soon?"

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:44 pm
gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User ImageGundam Reconguista in G OP [Opening] [Blazing]

"Well the lady did happen to see me fit as healed but let us get started okay Sensei..." she smiles and looking back at what Atlas said, she thought he was talking nonsense the whole time. she were a monster and was both neutral.

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:49 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"You said you don't want to lose yourself anymore?" Light sat down at his desk and waved for her to set a chair in front of the desk. "There's times where even I lose the light and fall into darkness. This is why we have anchors, y'know, things that'll pull us back when we lose it. Mine was my Sensei, the previous teacher of this position. Then, after he died, it was Ixyam, and now my daughter's added to that..."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:03 pm
diamond: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban

Talia sits next to Light and listen carefully what he was saying but he makes more sense than Atlas who does not even contribute anything to train her. he save her plenty of times but when will her relationship with him becomes a reality. she ponders at that but everyday, she start a fresh memory with wounds from battle.

"I think I know that but we cannot live in the past no longer, we ,ist help each other to be stronger. even if it means losing part of ourselves, it makes a difference. I know, I won't remember much but I have capacity to use logic and reason to make my memories into equation. I have lost visual memories but I can re make them with your help..."

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:01 pm
kurai_18

User Image
Eric walked into the classroom and looked around. "is this the sparring room? I wonder why there are two of them now instead of just one...." Eric thought to himself rubbing his head.

He looked at Light and tilted his head "great, its him again....well....I guess the sooner I get out of this class, the better."
"Excuse me, I heard this is the only class in the academy that if the student beats you with a weapon they don't normally use, the student doesn't have to come back for the rest of the term."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He looked to Eric, who had walked in. "Excuse me, I was trying to help one of my students. Stand over there and wait a few moments ,I'll take your challenge."
Light smirked. Someone's actually challenged me... Looking at him, I'd say I might have to end it quick. He cleared his throat and returned his gaze to Talia. "Yeah, that's what we'll give our best at. Just don't go hanging out with people you don't think you know.... They, well, might try to make false memories. Seen it before and face-palmed the whole time."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:13 pm
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
Kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

Lawrence raised an eyebrow at Eric's challenge. He chuckled. "Just my luck. I get put out of commission just before a good match," he said. He pulled himself out of the arena and hobbled his way to the door. "If I pass out before the match is over, please tell me the results when I wake up," he said to Light. He chuckled and looked at Eric. "Unless you got a potion on you kid," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:20 pm
kurai_18
Kefkadragon

User Image

Eric sighed "Fine."
He put his gloves on. He didn't want to kill, he knew his magic sometimes made him hurt people worse than he wanted. These gloves will keep him in check.

Eric turned to Lawrence and grinned
"Here you go Lawrence." he placed a elixer in his hands with a soft smile.
"hey, how's the other Eric doing? Hahahaa I bet you don't even recognize me, all grown up."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:26 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light stood up and tapped his desk. "Alright, if you'll excuse me. I have a student to examine."
Light walked to the center of the room and waved for Eric. He called out his light sword, which seemed to be humming a drowsy tune. It would cause people to become curious but Light was able to tune it so it actually had an affect, if he felt like. "Same rules as always. One hit is a win or a loss, depending on who hits who. Use any weapon but your usual one."

(OOC: Y'know, you double posted the same thing...)
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:36 pm
kurai_18
kalenakeeper

Lawrence chugged the Elixir and set the bottle aside. He chuckled at Eric. "I just took a blow to the leg that felt like a damn gummi ship ran into it. Pain was so bad I hardly recognized your voice, let alone see you," Lawrence tossled Eric's hair. "Thanks for the elixir little man. Didn't recognize you. Eric's fine. When was the last time you saw him? Was it after that one attack where he couldn't speak for a month or so?" he asked. He was much more lively now that the elixir had taken effect. Feeling good, but I still should get this looked at. Eh, I'll do it after the match. This is bound to be pretty bloody good. Teach wins, we see an epic fight. He wins, the teacher's ego gets smashed and I still see an epic fight, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games