Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
.:Gummy Hanger:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:23 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi looked at Wakai, then at Nami, letting out a sigh then shrugging, "Oh what the hell, why not? I do need a break from this school."
"Wha? R-Really!? So then you'll be our pilot?"Wakai was overjoyed at Shinochi's acceptance.
She nodded, "Yeah, it'd be nicer to drive you two than Tsuyoi...oh right, one condition, as long as you don't tell her about this, then I will gladly be your pilot."
Wakai nodded, though she didn't know that Shinochi had given their teacher rides before.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Sticking up her thumb and closing one eye, Nami agreed. "It'll be our secret. Hey, I just have to know one thing. Is it possible to get to Traverse Town, my home?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:00 am
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image"Hmm, Traverse Town huh?" she crossed her arms, lowering her head and closing her eyes, "Haven't been there for ages..." She looked up at Nami and nodded, "Sure, sounds good."
Upon hearing the name, Traverse Town, Wakai couldn't help but think about what had happened there before, other than her supposedly encounter with Nami. She wanted to remember, but she couldn't so it bothered her.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:27 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She stepped back, a bit shocked. "So, I can actually go home? Amazing! Then we should stop by mine and Erin's house so I can grab our affects and some clothes." She tugged at her torn shirt.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:22 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi nodded, walking towards her ship and approaching a panel, opening it. Inside the panel was a set of numbers, in which she punched in the code to open a latch door from under the ship. A steel ladder going into the ship's pilot room comes out of the latch door. "All right," Shinochi walks to the ladder and grabs it, then looks at Wakai and Nami, "Who wants to go in first?"
Wakai raised her hand as if she were a kid who wanted to go first on a roller coaster. So she approached the ladder and started climbing it.
Shinochi scratched the back of her head, chuckling at Wakai's eagerness. She looked at Nami and gestured her to go next, "Ladies first."

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:36 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"Ah, th-thank you." She said, her nasty childhood habit emerging.
She stepped up and into the gummi ship. "This amazes me every time and I'm a genius..." Nami mumbled.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:44 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi came up after Nami and looked around, "Yes...she is beautiful isn't she?" she walked to the pilot's seat and sat down, buckling in her seat belt.
Wakai also took her seat, and looked around as she was amazed, not being inside a gummi ship before.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:54 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami looked around, taking in the ship's interior. "So, are we headed off?"
She grabbed a seat.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:13 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image"Yup." Shinochi looked at the controls and cracked her knuckles, pressing a button closest to her which turned the ship on. She looked at the other two and noticed that they weren't buckled in, "Hey, seat belts, now. I may be an easygoing person but even I care about safety."
"Oh! S-Sorry!" Wakai looked around the seat for its seat belts and eventually, did, buckling up.
Shinochi's ears twitched upon watching Wakai buckle up. She then looked at Nami, waiting for her to buckle her seat belts.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:30 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"Er, sorry miss." Nami buckled up.
Her accent seemed a little more frequent.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:05 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageOnce the other two were buckled up, Shinochi reached for a mic headset which was hung on her chair. She put it on, "All righty, let's go!" she slowly pulled on a throttle which slowly brought the ship into the air. Eventually, the ship was overlooking the academy, "Ok, let's see where the direction of Traverse Town is..." she pushed another button, which opened a holographic map. She pushed the map over to Nami, "Wanna do the honor of finding it?"
Meanwhile, Wakai was looking at the school as they were overlooking it, "Wow, so that's how the school looks like from above..."

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:41 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami nodded and began messing with the nav map. She knew how to use maps and such but she found that the holo-map amused her. "There!" Nami pointed.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:37 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi was checking the status of the ship while Nami was looking at the map, "All right, everything seems to be in check..." She then looked at Nami, nodding, "Ok, all you need to do is touch the spot that Traverse Town is at and the ship will navigate itself there."
"Huh, but I thought you fly the ship?"
Shinochi looked at Wakai, "Well yeah, I do fly the ship, but there's also a thing called 'Auto-pilot' which is more relaxing then manually flying."
"O-Oh, I see..." Wakai scratched her cheek, embarrassed that she was unable to understand how ships work.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami touched the hologrammed icon. "This is way cool." The excitement caused her accent to be even more defined.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:31 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi chuckled as Nami seemed to be having fun, "All right, to Traverse Town we go." She looked at Nami, "You can look at the map while we make our way to Traverse Town." she looked back at the controls, checking things to make sure the ship was in ok condition. The ship started to make its way to its location.
Wakai looked at the school as they flew off, "See you later school." she waved at the school as their distance from it grew.

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games