Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:30 pm
Kira held out his hand . a dark rosary appeared in front of rose. "dark rosary dark swarm! the rosary light up and it shot dark lightning surrounded by dark orbs as it shot straight up. Kira ran out sword in hand "dark preserves " he sliced right threw the rosary and orbs as he glided on a dark stream, the dark stream blew up the rosary. Kira lands he sees the girl " oh damn are you alright i didnt see you "

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:36 pm
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

((god what is it with me and messing up with colors tonight?))
User Image

Rose saw the dark rosary and screamed. She slowely fell down,

She then looked up at Kira groaning.
"damn.....that hurt! Did it hurt that much when you used it on my sister?" she asked, tears coming from her eyes.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:42 pm
' i honestly don't know. i am so sorry i didn't know anyone was here i thought i was alone. "kira helps her up "again im really sorry i try to do my darkness training when im alone so i dont hurt anyone. the spells i use are very high damage spells " kira pulls out a small jar and soaks a corner of a rag with the stuff inside. he rubs the medicine on her arm and the effects of the spells go away and it dulls some of the pain "ive seen you before but i never learned your name. well anyways my names Kira i hope i didnt cause you to much pain from that"
(( i dunno that why i dont use them only when i have a character that will eventually be put in))

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:48 pm
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

User Image

"im Rose. Jaster's aunt and the younger sister of the nobody you attacked back at the world that never was.....I guess she deserved it though" she sighed

"im trying to learn and master my dark magic....its not going to go away.....sis usually saps it from me but she's not here anymore so I sorta have to learn it now."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:54 pm
" well its nice to put a name to face rose anyways you said your having trouble with using darkness right well then it is lucky you came here because i happen to use darkness in all my attacks i have learned fully control darkness and how to use it. if you want i could show you just like my master showed me." kira turned around he held his hand out and shot a dark blast at a tree. the blast went threw the tree and hit a target that was behind it. " there was a target set up behind the tree if your wondering why i did that"

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:58 pm
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

User Image

"oh....well..." she looked at Kalen and back to Kira
"alright....I just....each time I use my darkness magic, it hurts so bad.....the last time.....thank god Professor Macawi absorbs ice because I had a lot of dark blizzarga coming from me.....I couldn't control it."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:14 pm
"what i am going to teach you is how to control it how to use it and a way that it wont do that again. well even if the darkness gets out of control my wings will absorb the darkness.okay first thing im a gona teach you is called dark heart. its not what i sounds like dark heart is when you connect your dark energy to your mana this is crucial in using dark powers because it will make your darkness control a lot better then what it is now and it will also help prevent darkness from spilling into your other spells. to do this you need to close your eyes and imagine your body and the stuff that connects mana and spells. the you want to imagine your dark powers slowly merging with the mana so that the dark power is easier to control. then once you have merged the dark and mana you open your eyes. once you open your eyes you will feel the dark power and mana connected to one another after you do that im going to start small and work up to bigger things

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:22 pm
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

((im getting sleepy))
User Image

Rose closes her eyes and starts to concentrate. Her darkness quickly began to overwhelm her, some dark marks started to appear on her hands. Her dark magic was great, it seemed to have been stored up over years.

she screamed in pain, she had no control over this.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:30 pm
"listen to me rose when darkness begins to take over like that you have to fight back it only haves control when you give it to it your will must be absolute the stronger your will is the less the darkness will overwhelm and eventually it will not overwhelm you. " kira puts his hand on her shoulder he drains out some the excess darkness by letting it flow threw him. he takes his hand off her "do not let the darkness rule you tell it you rule it. you dont have to push yourself to control the darkness you just make the will of your mind absolute

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:37 pm
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

((im getting sleepy))
User Image

Rose groaned in pain.
She ended up throwing fireballs into the sky.

"Its like I have a endless supply of darkness inside me.....like a endless fountain....." she explained. She looked exhausted.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:52 pm
kira sighs "if anyone knows how that feels like it is me rose. i was born with an abnormal amount of dark power in my body and as i grew up the dark power only increased to the point where every five minuets i would release a burst of dark energy eventually the man that taught me to use my powers taught me how to stop it and the key to that was this spell i want to show you something i have never showed anyone before " kira holds out his hand "DARK ROSARY!" a small rosary appears but he lets it sit and then you can see the rosary get bigger and bigger without him doing anything. the rosary gets so big it covers the entire field where they are standing eventually kira begins to cough he kneels to the ground and darkness begins to spew off him. Kira gets up and and forces the rosary the somewhere and it explodes. "the only thing i did was summon the rosary the rest was from the abnormal dark power that flows in my body. "
kira looks at her "the dark rosary spell is used to harness limitless amounts of darkness and use it all in a single attack each time i use this spell i feel like the dark energy is under my control. the spell removes all excess amounts of dark energy from the users body and lets only the amount of dark energy they can handle remain in their body, the dark energy will eventually replenish itself but when i learned this spell i never had any trouble using darkness again and i had learned how to use darkness in all my attacks

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:56 am
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

User Image

Rose watches closely. She took close note of how the rosary grew on its own.

"So after you learned that attack, you could control it all......I don't think its fair if I learn and use your attack though."

She grit her teeth, the darkness was growing like wild fire. She looked like she was trying to restrain it.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image

All of a sudden her darkness was being absorbed out of her to normal levels as Kalen stood there behind Rose. "Its hard enough i can't see your darkness so i don't know when its to high. You gotta tell me when your having trouble Rose." Kalen said as his tattoo grew down his arm.

kalenakeeper

ninjadragon66

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 am
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

User Image

Rose ended up falling down onto her back. She was exhausted from trying to restrain her darkness while trying to learn how to control it. She was thankful she had Kalen sapping the endless darkness that was coming from her.
She was also thankful for running into Kira, to hopefully help her learn to control her darkness.

"this is so much harder than it looks. Normal magic comes no problem to me, but darkness.....it flows into me endlessly, but why can't I control it?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:36 am
User Image

"That's how my tattoo works. It blocks off the flow of Darkness preventing the build up and allows me access to dark skills and allows me to absorb darkness into my arm." Kalen explained holding out a hand to Rose to help her to her feet.

kalenakeeper

ninjadragon66

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games