Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:14 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

"W-wahh!!" This was gonna hurt. After being tossed in the air by the bunnies, he was vulnerable for the hard electrified blow. He closed his eyes tightly, bracing himself. Tokio was surprised to a teacher come to his rescue. He roughly landed on his butt, grunting from the impact of the fall. "Ughhh..." Tokio nursed his buttocks with free hand, rubbing it to make the pain ease. "Huh?" He adjusted his out of place goggles to look up at Light. He assumed the blow was altered thanks to him. Tokio stood up on his feet. "So, the sparring match is over?" The red-haired male recalled Mr. Light calling off the match. The match itself became to rough and out of control, especially with the last move Oswald tried to pull off. Why would Oswald do something so reckless and risk the life of a mere sparring partner.

└────────────────────────────┘

BGM :: Training Field
(Out Of Cookies: ....)

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light sat down hard, his eyes shut tight and his gloved hand held in his free hand. "Gah... Who knew this would happen..." He murmured.
Light removed his free hand from his wrist and covered his face. "The use of dangerous spells on a sparring partner is not tolerated. But," He cringed. "I'm gonna let it slide this time. The penalty, however," He waited to see their reactions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:33 pm
User Image

T O K I O

Tokio nearly made one expression of protest, but instead downing his head in shame. He wished he didn't resort to using such a spell. "However?.." The red-haired male questioned, yet matter-of-factly like he knew what to expect when not following the rules.

BGM :: Training Field

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:47 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

A pained look shot across his face before turning into a smile. He smirked at both Oswald and Tokio. "You no longer have to take basic sparring. Starting tomorrow, you're both in advanced..."
Another shot of pain ran up his arm. He keeled over and rested on his side, tearing off the glove with his teeth. He looked at his hand. It was black like the time fabric he had sealed and had a strange white rune on the back of his hand. "Well, then. That's an unforseen side effect."
Light hid his hand from the students and Tsuyoi before stuffing it back into his glove, cursing aloud.

holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:02 pm
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

"He came to warn us that we're being attacked by evil creatures."
"Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance?"
Lucky bunny
Thoughts:[/*ancedb] "..."
Out Of rock Candy: still wish some one would play mickey mouse, even if its as an npc right now.

after the explosion happened, which sent Oswald to a wall, he got up and /rubbed the back of his head. "heh, sorry..." his jaw dropped when he said both were being bumped to advanced combat. "here light, let me get rid of the electricity." Oswald then said, touching him and causing all traces of the electricity to be absorbed from light to Oswald. a slight static ran up his arm before vanishing. "there, does that feel any better?" Oswald said, his face with slight guilt, though he did get a glimpse of the run on his hand, but decided to ask about it later. turning to tokio, Oswald held out his hand. "eh, no hard feelings, your a great fighter, and honestly, I would like it if we could be friends? maybe even join up as a team when we go on missions?" Oswald asked, hoping he would accept.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Light sat up from his side. "Heh, don't worry about the lightning. Lust a bit of a shock. Nothing major."
He huffed before speaking again. "Tsuyoi, that alright with you?"

holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:03 pm
User Image

T O K I O

Was his ear's hearing what they heard? "A-advanced!? Awesome!" He fist-pumped into the air with a moment of glee. Tokio was worried about Light's change in expression, realizing he wore a pain-stricken expression. He pondered on the thought of asking him what was wrong, but why ruin such a good promotion when everything's moody and worryful. Tokio was finally getting closer to his friend, who was even closer to the level of Keyblade Master. Of course, they had a big gap between them in terms of their skill, but Tokio was determined to surpass him. Tokio raised both of his eyebrows when Oswald offered a hand-shake. He returned the gesture with a desired hand-shake, and to top it off with a friendly grin. "No hard feelings at all my friend. And sure, I'd love to be friends. Tokio couldn't turn down that offer, seeing as how he viewed Oswald as a formidable opponent, but good ally and friend.

BGM :: A Moment Of Courtesy

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:04 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, as she had witnessed one of the first dangerous fights in her class, "I believe these two should be good enough for your class." She walked over to Light and suddenly punched his arm, "But that was a stupid move, you could've seriously ended up injured from that lightning shot." She crossed her arms, concerned but also mad, "What's the point of even promoting these two to your class if you're gonna get too injured to teach them?" She sighed and shook her head, "We should get you to the infirmary or something..."

Quote:

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

holloween-hound

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:30 am
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Light stood up and sighed. "Yeah, no. I'm good."
He staggered but caught himself. "Heh, yeah. I'm completely fine. Anyways, don't worry about it."
Erin grinned stupidly to make everyone feel a little easier.

holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:36 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Slightly excited]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:By the front door]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

holloween-hound

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
I'll be using their own names since it would be kinda weird if i keep using Minako? all the time : P
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Kako who was currently in control of Minako's body entered the room portraying Minako's usual expression to give off the impression that it was just Minako who entered.Oh yeah she never introduced herself to many people did she...She thought aware of her status as a new student and decided to give them that impression, Well at least until she was ready to strike at least but in the meantime she said in a normal manner of speaking restraining her malevolent urges."Excuse me is this the Basic Sparring room?"She asked as she inspected the individuals in the room with her multi colored eyes to see their worth and was not disappointed...
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:32 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked over at the new girl who just walked in and approached her, "Ah, yes, this is the Basic Sparring class. Are you possibly a student in this class?" She put her hand on her hip, looking at the girl as she did not look like she was a fighter. She disregarded her appearance though, as she could still possibly know how to fight.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Fiendish Az

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:51 pm
                                          [Mood:Slightly excited]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:by the front door]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Kako watched as one of the individuals walked up to her and answered her question in which she answer her with a quick response."Yes i believe so, but i think it might have gotten my level of skill incorrect so i came here with the hopeful thought of seeing if i could be evaluated and see if my suspicions are correct."She said with a smile as she explained her dilemma towards Tsuyoi whom she examined with her eyes as she was slightly surprised by her choice of clothing but she didn't lit that show, She wanted to enjoy herself first..."Do you happen to know where i could find the teacher of this class and who it happens to be?"Kako questioning the woman who was speaking to her.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:15 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Hmm, I see..." Tsuyoi cupped her chin as students with higher battle skills do tend to end up in her class for some reason. Thinking of students with higher battle skills, she looks over at Tokio and Oswald for a bit before looking back at the girl. She had asked who the teacher was, "You're speaking to her..." Tsuyoi crossed her arms as she was a little surprised, as it should've said the class's teacher on her schedule...that is if she had a schedule.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Fiendish Az

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:09 pm
                                          [Mood:Curious]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:By the front door]
                                          ______[Listening to:]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
1.: Sensei means Teacher in japan.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Her eyes widened a little in surprise to find out the person she was seeking was actually the woman who was currently have answering her questions which was unexpected causing her to smile as a result."Ahh! So your Tsuyoi!"She exclaimed as she did remember the list Minako studied briefly."Nice to meet you Tsuyoi-Sensei*, My name is Minako."She said introducing "herself" as she flashed a smile towards her before she continued speaking."I know this might be a little sudden but...Can you spar with me to evaluate my skills to see if i really do need to be in the Basic Sparring?" Kako asked as Minako was in Basic Sparring only due to the fact she and Kako didn't know the level of skill that the Basic level possesed, And because of that Kako decided to take it upon herself to test the potential that the Basic possessed on Minako's behalf, Plus she really wanted to kill someone or at least gravely injure someone if possible..."Is that alright with you Sensei?"Kako asked curious to hear the teachers response.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:30 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at the girl with curiosity as she wanted to spar, scratching the back of her head. She no longer felt exhausted or tired from her last sparring session with people who actually did end up injuring her. With her injuries now healed and her exhaustion gone, she nodded, "Sure, this would give me a chance to see if you're really a strong fighter."

Quote:

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Fiendish Az

holloween-hound

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games