Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:53 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai stares at Kalena, blinking, "Class schedule?" She looks at Kalena with a confused expression, "A class schedule for what?" She doesn't remember, but she rubs her head a bit, and assumes that she was supposed to participate at this school in the first place.

kalenakeeper

[OOC:]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:55 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
((I am so sorry, random events happen...))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"if you are here. That must mean you to be a student here.' she said gently.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:01 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked at the ground for a bit, poking her head a few before nodding. "Yeah, I guess you're right. That's probably the reason my mother sent me here." she said, looking back at Kalena with a smile. "Yeah, ok, I think I know what I was supposed to do now. I was supposed to apply here because my mother wanted me to get better at fighting." she scratches the back of her head. "I mean, I'm strong...I just don't have the skills...nor a weapon of the sort," she looks at Kalena with a worried expression, "is not having a weapon gonna be a problem?"

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:03 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
"no, not a problem at all. There are people here whom don't have keyblades."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:12 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai let out a sigh of relief that she wasn't the only one with a, 'keyblade'. She was also surprised as she may have thought that to be a student, you also need a keyblade. She's glad that she was wrong. However, she still thinks that having a keyblade would be better than using a regular weapon.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image

"Yeh that was only a glimpse at what i picked up on the last mission i had." He said with a sigh as he looked up at Kalena. "Bro can handle it." He said.

Kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:31 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai had heard the sudden roar of something, it sounded like a creature, but not a normal creature at that. She covered her ears from the sudden roar, "Wh-What the...what was that...?" Wakai looked out the window from where she was, and noticed that the sky started to seem as it's reflecting. Though, it was a barrier that seemed to be covering the world. Wakai looked back at Kalena, "Is...is this like, a test or something?", she asked Kalena, still holding her ears. However, she eventually puts her hands down.

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

[OOC:It seems an event has begun...how fun.]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:18 am
User Image

"What the heck was that!" Kalen said looking around. He summoned Rose's keyblade on instinct as his other hand was on the hilt of his keyblade on his back.

Kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:55 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Kalena felt what was going on happen. She snarled
"dammit! No, its not a test. Its a invasion!" she said summoning her keyblades.

"Rose, can you stay here and protect Wakai and DIZ. I am unsure of her power and strength and DIZ is still asleep for all of my knowledge."

Rose nodded, her battle staff appeared
"On it." she nodded.

Kalena looked out the window.
"Go whatever way you want, Kalen, im taking the fast route!"

She climbed out the window and dropped down to the main battle in the courtyard.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:29 am
User Image

"Right behind you." Kalen said running to the window. He was halfway out before stopping he looked back at Rose with a grin. "Time to work again. I'll be back. Wait for me." He said as he fell out of the window backwards toward the courtyard.

Kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:52 pm
User Image

-while they were running down the hall the heartless and nobodies starts climbing up the side of of the building and pushing there way into the lower levels and when they reached a lower pint they were met with a wave of heartless and nobodies ready to consume them if they got to close to it next to them outside the heartless and nobodies were still climbing pushing the way into the windows and pouring into it as well-

Kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:57 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Rose attacked and destroyed each heartless that got near, using several huge explosions to destroy the heartless and nobodies.

"DIZ! Wake up! invasion!!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image

-even with all of the ones she blew up more kept coming flooding the area getting closer like a massive wave that just kept coming eating the stuff in the building too the darkness as well as the thorns of the twilight's spreading threw it and heading there way fast-

Kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:19 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Rose started to get overwhelmed. They kept duplicating each time she destroyed one

"HELP!" Rose screamed, she continued to fight the heartless

"Wakai, run and get help! I can try to hold these off." she said, unsure of whats going to happen.

She blasted the heartless and nobodies with every source of magic she knows, but becoming exhausted.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:40 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.On reflex, Wakai grabbed the chair she sat on and threw it at some of the heartless overwhelming Rose. The chair crashed through the room which destroys some heartless around Rose. She then grabbed the bookshelf, picking it up with ease, and threw it to the window, blocking them from entering temporarily. Wakai looked at Rose, "I'm not letting someone else sacrifice themselves for my safety." She then picked up another chair nearby, "You can tell me to get out as much as you want...but my brain probably won't listen." She looked at Rose, her eyes glow blue, "I am capable of fighting too you know, so please don't tell me to abandon you...if you're going to fight, then I will fight too..." she gave a smile, "You are my guide after all, I need to help you so you can show me around more."

kalenakeeper
fox137

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games