Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Reformed Monster Society (3.5) Recruiting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:02 am
glitterboypilot
Having watched Petra disappear into the crowd; procuring goods for the trip, a common task for many, he guessed. Fearing that she would get lost, if they had gone too much further. Syn clicked his blades together, to get the inevitable's attention, as he slowed his movement to a near-halt near the west gate.

(Whats that lassie? Little jimmie fell down the wishing well?!)

"Yes?" Asked Zelekhut turning to face Syn wondering what the dancer could want.  
Xun Ira rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:03 pm
A low rumble came from the lizard's throat. That price he would just buy oil and set the forest ablaze by other means. But, the fire of the alchemist was the faster way. "100" he spoke as he gripped the handle of his club.

(Intimidate +6)  

Xun Ira

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:06 pm
"Three hundred." The alchemist responded.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:11 pm
"225" S'vass answered.  

Xun Ira

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:14 pm
"250 and no lower." The merchant gave his final deal.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:19 pm
"Good, I didn't want to crack your skull." The lizard spoke as he took out the coins needed. "Anitiv forest will look alot darker, soon enough."  

Xun Ira

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:22 pm
The merchant took the coins and gave him the bottled fire. "I usually charge half that." The merchant put the coins into a chest.  
Xun Ira rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:32 pm
Taking out a single bottle of fire, S'vass looked at it then back at the merchant. "Death comes for us all, merchant." Tossing the vial at chest in question.

(range attack +3)  

Xun Ira

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:49 pm
"Aw no nonononono." The merchant said as his gold chest was set on fire. "GUARDS GUARDS." The merchant yelled at the top of his lungs.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:18 pm
Placing the remaining few in his pack, S'vass turned from the merchant and looked at the girl behind him, for a second, then slowly walked away.

(On phone, sorry for short posts)  

Xun Ira

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:26 pm
Petra, caught off guard by the sudden exchange of actions, suddenly kicks into gear at the sight of the fire and smoke. She Pulls out a blanket from her bedroll she immediately begins to smother the fire on the chest, hoping to stop it before it could spread any further. It was a trick she had leaned from Tristan when a a glowing hot ember had burst from the house's fireplace and threatened to set the floor on fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:00 pm
You are able to put out the fire before any major damage was done. "Thank you." The alchemist breathed a sigh of relief. "Im sorry about that exchange did you need anything?" The alchemist asked. He would let the guards get the lizard.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" A voice yelled behind S'vass. An ogre wearing half plate and wielding a greatsword was pushing his way through the crowd.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:24 pm
Beside loosing his massive club, S'vass seemed to ignore the order and continued to the west gate.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:01 pm
"HEY I WAS TALKING TO YOU!" The ogre yelled to S'vass. "STOP WALKING AND FACE ME!"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:16 pm
Petra would blush a bit as she put away her slightly singed blanket. It felt good to be thanked. It was not often kind words were thrown in her direction. She could only hope that by working through the Society she could earn further praise for herself and prove monsters could be trusted.

"No problem...I was...glad...I could help." Suddenly, Petra remembered why she was here. "Oh...I would...like...to buy...cure light wound...potions...How much...are...they..."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff