Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Front Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:48 pm
Layloo

Let's see about that....

User Image

"I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Layloo, I'm Sebastet's Daughter." Layloo said cheerfully. She smiled kindly down from her full height at Luna.

Luminaxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:40 pm
╔════════════════════════╗

✿┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 ✿ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮 ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓✿
𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

╚════════════════════════╝

Mood: slightly odd but calm With: Desha / Andy / Tzzek / Layloo Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

Luna seen Tzzek leave and she had a book she needed to hold she him but when layloo came up she just wanted to introduce herself. Luna bowed " Im Luna Nightshade, forgive me but i must leave Tzzek need the book here that im holding. Maybe next time we been again " Luna said in a calm tone and soon followed Tzzek.

( EXIT : Cain's Suite )

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

Haeo

Deviant Cannon

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:40 am
Layloo

Let's see about that....

User Image

"Till then, Luna..." Layloo said softly as the Vampire left. She then turned to see who else she could talk to and laid hers eyes upon Desha.

Walking with her long legs, Layloo made it over to Andy and Desha swiftly. She sat crosslegged in front of them and looked at Andy before speaking.

"He's like my brother, and I've been away for awhile so I don't think he'd mind me waking him up." Her voice was quiet as she spoke, but afterwards Layloo raised a hand slowly to gently poke Desha's cheek. She would hold her finger there until he woke up.

Luminaxxx

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:53 am
Deviant Cannon

Darsto_23

Desha woke up from his nap but didn't open his eyes yet. He simply smiled. He'd know that method of waking him up anywhere.

"Hello, Layloo," he said softly and waited for her to remove her finger before sitting up and relaxing back in Andy's arms to look at her after wiping his eyes a bit, "Sweetness, meet my fiance, Andy. Andy, my love, this beautiful vision is none other than Layloo. She was raised on the island like Desha but has been away for a while," he made the introductions in his own usual fashion before focusing on her again.

"It's good to have you home again, pet," he told her warmly, glad he'd gotten her used to his nicknaming habit while she was still a child. Through his bond with Andy, he gave him a brief description of the fact that Sebastet had adopted her as a young child and she, Desha, Gypsy, and Cain had all raised her as their own.

She'd been through numerous lessons with Dancer and the Demonicus twins, growing up with them here in the castle. But Sebastet was more than just her adopted mother, she was also Layloo's Sire, though the Sire/Daughter connection was severed between them to allow Layloo to be as independent as she wished to be.

She also had claimed Ora as a younger sibling, just as the others had, and had cherished all of the younger shifter's animal forms.

So Desha had a great many fond memories of raising the young, to him, vampire hybrid, even if she was a great deal taller than any of them.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:03 pm
Red Gypsy

Deviant Cannon

Andy gives Layloo a warm smile and nods as she then pokes Desha to wake him, putting her finger on his cheek and holding it there. He smirked a little as it was kind of funny how she did that and a little more funny when Desha did wake and knew who was doing it.

As Desha sat up and rested into Andy's arms again Andy smiled warping his arms around him and looks a Layloo as Desha introduces him to her. "It's a pleasure to me you." Andy says warmly and as Desha called her pet he wondered why and then smiled as he shared memories of her from him and gives him a light squeeze on his side as it was nice to see she was another family member of everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:35 pm
Layloo

Let's see about that....

User Image

Layloo smiled at the nickname and gave a warm greeting to Andy. She put her chin in her palms and spoke with a bit of enthusiasm.

"When will Mother be free to speak? I have great news about three of the newcomers that accompanied me to the castle!" She said as the three people in question stepped towards the trio. They towered over even Layloo, and when they lowered their hoods the faces they revealed were stony and broad set.

"I found Giants! They were living near the coastline of Greece and these three are only the emissary's that decided to come with me! They have an entire village in Greece and they want to talk about an Alliance with us!" Layloo was obviously very excited about finding one of the sources for her lineage. She might even be related to some of the Giants from the village she mentioned. The young, but tall, woman looked at Desha with complete enthusiasm and joy. She hoped that Desha and her new friend Andy would share in her excitement.

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:47 pm
Desha had to smile at her enthusiasm, knowing that her sweet spirit always brought out the happiness in everyone around her, "That's wonderful, Layloo!" he told her and gave a nod of respect to the three giants before looking back at her.

"We would love to have them here. But I have a feeling they all would be happier with more room than just our small island. What about over with Lareth? He has plenty of room and you know the demons would love to have them there. All they have right now are the stoic Drow and the always-ready-to-party Dwarves," he suggested, knowing they'd all do better over there with the extra room and no one to show any fear of them.

Then his emerald eyes took on a mischievous twinkle, "Besides... You're going to want to bug your dear 'uncle' a bit... I hear he's going to get himself married..." he loved dishing out gossip to her as much as she loved to hear it.

He laced his fingers with Andy's and pulled his love's arms around him a bit more, glad that Layloo had been raised here instead of some place where they would have tried to teach her that same gender pairings were 'wrong'. She just enjoyed the fact that he was better with clothes and decorating than she was...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:21 pm
Deviant Cannon

Red Gypsy

Andy smiles as he nods to the three giants, Andy has never met giants in person so this was a new experance for him and he was happy for Layloo that she found them. Andy let Desha do the talking as he softly sat there and smiled as Desha teased her a bit about them getting married, giving Desha a kiss on his head as he holds Desha closer to him, they were both eaxcited for that.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:30 pm
Layloo

Let's see about that....

User Image

"Unce Lareth's getting married? When-How-Where-Who-Now!" Layloo almost squealed and demanded more information.

An utterly huge smile formed on her elven features as she listened with glee. Layloo was surprised and overjoyed that so much romance had happened while she was gone. Scooting even closer, the Damphair leaned in until her face was maybe an inch from Desha's so that she would everything without a doubt.

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:44 pm
Desha had to laugh at her enthusiasm and gave her a small tap with one hand to her forehead to behave herself, refusing to speak until she'd backed off respectfully again.

"He's getting married to none other than Cynthia. She's been denying him for three centuries but is now his mistress with absolutely no idea that he actually has plans to marry her. You remember her. Long red hair? Very short and petite? Taught you that spell for making water float in the air so you could drop it on people's heads?" he said, then offered a reminder he knew she'd much rather forget about.

While Sebastet had handled the drenching alright, poor Wind hadn't. At that age, the Demonicus male had looked more like a drowned rat than a panther... But it had been pretty funny...

"And no, she has no idea his intentions are actually honorable yet. According to Ash, everyone finds it funny that she's clueless on it," he added and had to admit that the whole thing was hilarious...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:22 pm
Deviant Cannon

Red Gypsy

Andy smiles at her reaction to the news and lightly rubs Desha's hand with his as they talk letting them catch up and was glad she was here to help the time pass as they waited for there love ones to return to them and hope they are doing alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:06 pm
Layloo

Let's see about that....

User Image

"Cynthia's marrying Lareth! And she doesn't even know yet!" Layloo almost shrieked when she heard the news, but barely kept quiet when Desha mentioned that spell and the following incident. Her actual target had been Cain, but she had heard someone coming and got too excited, letting the enchanted water fall too soon.

"Wind isn't still mad about that, is he?"

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:10 pm
Deviant Cannon

Red Gypsy

Vince entered the front room from outside and lightly walked over to Desha and Andy. "Sorry to interrupt, but Dancer want me to tell you Desha that Sebastet is returning soon and she will help explain what is going and what we need to do. I'm going to help her, so Im going to get geared." He says lightly to them and nods, heading up stairs to get ready.

Later Valick walked in carring a tired Ora up to his room to let her rest there and Anne and Hector came inside to and settled down on a couch to relax and chat with each other. After Valick got Ora comfortable in his room, he heads back down stairs walking over to Hector and Anne. "I thought you would be joining her Valick?" Anne teased. Valick smirks and lightly shakes his head, "No, I'm just letting her get some rest." Valick says softly and sits next to them. Hector smiles "You got to be careful flurting with that sweet lady, you might give her a heart attack from how you make her blush and her heart race." Hector teased. Valick smiles "I'm taking it slow, I want to be sure he has interest in me before going further. I wouldn't want to hurt Sweet Ora ever." Valick says softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:40 pm
User Image

It was not long for Alice to get to the castle and the gate but part of her was so scared to go in. This was a strange place to her and she knew no one here. She knew her grandfather sent her her to protect her but still she could not stop over thinking and scaring her self. Pulling her hood back her sapphire eyes looked around as she moved to go knock on the door. She could hear voices inside and moving around too. Hands shaking she knocked on the door and waited for a answer. When no one answered she move in and just stood by it not sure what to do now. There was so many people in here and she was scared but told her self not to freak out. She held the letter her grandfather gave her as she looked for some one to speak to.

Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff