Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
An'desha's Suite Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:10 pm
Darsto_23

Desha just gave him a soft laugh and shook his head a bit, "You're not as bad as you think, lover," he told him softly as he gave him the same look-over then had to drag his eyes away from him as he headed for the door, "We'd better get going or we aren't going to be leaving at all tonight," he had to admit with another laugh.

Of course, he was totally right. Seeing Andy dressed as if he were showing himself off, especially all those muscles, it really pressed Desha's control as he opened the door for them to head out, "While we're in the market, I want to look for another present for Rebecca's birthday tomorrow as well as pass on a note to Cassius about seeing him tomorrow night for the rings and seal," he said as he stepped out of the room, determined to get some actual shopping done this time. If he didn't get distracted by a certain vampire...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:04 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles at Desha and nods as he walks back with him to the castle. As they entered there room Andy set the stuff down and flopped on the couch and sighed pulling off his shoes. Once Desha was done setting his stuff down Andy pulled him into his lap and cuddles him. "I had such a great night with you love." Andy says warmly.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:49 pm
Darsto_23

Desha moved into Andy's arms with a pleased sigh and had to smile, "I enjoyed it too, my love. Any time spent with you is wonderful," he admitted softly. He raised his head enough to place a light kiss over his heart then snuggled against him again.

He loved every moment he had with Andy and still found it amazing that he loved him in return, though he wasn't sure what he'd done to deserve having such a wonderful man in his life.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:12 am
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles and leans in starting to kiss his loves neck softly, starting to tease him a bit, seeing if he's in the mood at all or iif he was tired from shoppinng and just wanted to relaxe, either way he will be fine with it.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:22 am
Darsto_23

Desha gave a soft moan at the teasing then had to give a soft laugh as he raised his head to look into Andy's eyes, "I'm always in the mood for you, Andy," he told him softly then stood and offered him a hand to help him up so they could go to bed to finish the teasing he'd started.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:15 am
Red Gypsy
just to let you know I'm waiting on your post for dancer and michael xp thought I let you know just in case you forgot smile

Andy smiles taking Deshas hand and stood then scooped Desha in his arms carring him bridel still to the bedroom and laid him down climbing on top of him and contiued to tease and love him deeply from them, enjoying his love very much once more before the night ended. Andy was so happy and so content with his lif right now, he wouldn't change it for the world.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:38 am
Darsto_23

Desha loved it every time they made love. Andy always kept him guessing but always made sure he was completely legless by the time he finished with him. So it shouldn't have been a surprise that he fell asleep in Andy's arms instead of trying for a bath.

They both slept the day through but when nightfall came, Desha didn't want to move from where they were right now, and certainly not from Andy's arms just yet  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:56 am
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles as he feels Desha shift in his arms a bit. He just lays there softly holding him as he slowly wakes up himself. "Mmm I'm going to lay here a bit longer but we should get up soon and go see Rebecca" Andy says softly and yawns.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:05 am
Darsto_23

Desha just answered with a soft mumble as he snuggled into him a bit more, clearly not wanting to wake up just yet. He could already hear a servant in the main room leaving a tray and a few packages before leaving, but not even food could get him moving just yet.

It felt so warm and comfortable to simply lay there with Andy holding him and he could tell it was going to be a cool evening. He knew they'd be able to see Rebecca a bit later and surprise her with their gifts, but it could wait just a bit longer...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:33 am
Red Gypsy

Andy sighs softly content holding his love against him right now and not wantingot move out of there cuddle bundle right now. So Andy laid ther comfortably with Desha as long as Desha wanted knowing Rebecca will still be there when they decide to get up finally. "Why are you so comfy right now?" Andy says warmly.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:04 am
Darsto_23

"Because you're holding me," he answered honestly but had to grin about it, "Why else would I be so comfortable?" he asked in return, knowing Andy had set himself up for that one.

But Desha's stomach finally decided to make a complaint for food and make him give a pained groan as he sat up and ran a hand through his tangled hair, "But I guess food has to be a priority at some point," he had to admit with a rueful expression.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:26 am
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles to his answer. "I think its cause you were made for me." Andy says sweetly answering hid question. Andy looked at him sadly as he moved out of his arms sitting. Andy sighs and softly nods stretching. "Yes that is true." He say softly and smiles at his love and sits up giving him a sweet kiss.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:41 am
Darsto_23

Desha returned the kiss and wished he could turn it into something alot better to wake up to, but his stomach growled again and drew an exasperated sound from him as he got out of the bed and headed for the bathroom, "Alright, stomach... I'll eat... But I get a bath first!" he said to himself on the way, able to feel Andy's eyes on him the whole way.

Once in the bathroom, he started the bath and got everything ready for the both of them but knew he had to get clean before he could even consider food...

All in all, his 'argument' with his stomach was probably the funniest thing Andy had probably seen in a while...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:09 am
Red Gypsy

Andy softly chuckled to himself as he listened and watched his love argue with his stomach as it growled at him. He smiles as he thought that was one of the cutest things he has seen Desha do. He softly got out of bed and headed into the bathroom and joined Desha in the tub, softly taking the oil bath he likes and starts to wash him and his hair fully.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:19 am
Darsto_23
[

Desha gave a pleased moan when he felt Andy's hands washing him and his hair, "You're spoiling me again..." he accused then had to give him a smile and a kiss, "But I like it when you do that," he added in a soft whisper before he ducked under the water to rinse his hair out, thankful it would also make his hair easier to comb out later.

"I thought we were supposed to be spoiling Rebecca tonight, though," he had to tease him a bit as he returned the favor, knowing his stomach could wait a few more moments since he couldn't seem to keep his hands off of his gorgeous lover.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff