Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
Cain's Suite Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:47 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain blinked at the entire thing and simply waited for Rose to introduce him. After that, what fell out simply happened, "Well I can certainly understand the cloaking spell working out like that. It was originally intended to hide inanimate objects. Using it on a person was the utmost of stupidity. You can get it to fade by simply saying the spell backwards, though. If you can wrap your mouth around it right," he said to the one who'd managed to make himself invisible.

Then he assessed the other man and said the first thing that came to mind, "Smoking around all that paper is simply not good, sir. You should either quit smoking or switch to a form of paper that won't burn. I've found methods of creating the latter and all work reasonably well," he advised that one.

Then he remembered why they were calling the men, "Oh yes! You're invited to the wedding, if you can make it here. Not that hard to get passage here, after all. Ships are arriving here from all over the place all the time. Admittedly, we haven't set a date yet. That I recall..." he turned to her with a small frown, "We haven't, have we? Did we set it and I forget it? If so, I'm dreadfully sorry, love..." he said to her, fairly certain that he'd bungled something already.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:39 am
Her three friends sat in stunned silence, trying to figure out if this was a joke or not. The only movement from the mirrors was James’s clockwork eye dilating far beyond the point of a normal eye, even the smoke ring Jack had released hung perfectly still in the air. They all appeared to be petrified… This didn’t come of the left field, it punctured a hold in space and time and beaned them on the metaphorical head.

Rose took Cain’s hand and squeezed it. “No, we haven’t yet. Don’t worry about it dear” She kissed him lightly on the cheek.
Finally Brian spoke up. “Rose… Are you… Alright?” the only sign of his uneasiness was the jeans shifting uncomfortably. He was aware that some vampires would charm people for a time as a means to their own ends. The fact that Rose was a blood mage only made this theory more likely… James had come to the same conclusion, but had decided to approach this in a slightly different fashion. “I’d like to discuss this news privately with my brother for a moment. Please excuse us.” He bowed his head and the image in the mirror changed to a white background with large block letters stating ‘Back in a jiffy!’ While the twins were discussing a plan of action, Jack decided to state precisely what had popped up in his mind as well.

Jack didn’t bother with social niceties. “Listen up Mr. Albright, if it turns out that you have hurt Rose in any shape or form, I will personally see that a few members of the Church come knocking. Hell, I’ll even go with them.” His cigarette flared up, and was completely incinerated in the space of a quarter of a second. He probably would have continued, but he was cut off by Brian’s voice. “Now, now, let’s not start to make threats. This is happy news.”

Their mirror refocused on the twins sitting formally in their chairs. Brian had pulled on a bowler hat during their short intermission, why, only he knew. James added onto his brother’s statement “Indeed it is, congratulations.” James tilted his head slightly to the left, his mechanical eye whirring as it refocused on the happy couple. With a smile he said “And don’t worry about how we’ll get there, between the three of us I have no doubts that we could open a portal. Actually, I’m sure we could do it at about a moment’s notice…” The bowler hat bobbed up and down in agreement and Brian’s voice said “Why… We could even pop over now if required… Sadly, I believe a client has requested our presence in half in minute.” In unison they said “It was a pleasure meeting you, until next time.” James tagged onto the end “Do keep in touch Rose, and congratulations again.” An angry Russian voice drifted from the background. The jeans stood up and briskly walked out of the mirror’s line of sight. James waved and the mirror returned to its former reflective state.

Jack had summoned another cigarette and calmly said “They’re right. Please forgive me for jumping to conclusions… I’m sure you’re aware how guarded we have to be concerning our personal lives.” He took a deep drag, and exhaled pearly white smoke through his nostrils. “But my warning stands.” He looked at Rose “Take care of yourself Marcellus, I’m afraid I’m going to be late for the meeting…” Jack smiled and continued with a bit of laughter edging onto his voice “And good job, He’s a hottie.” With a wink Jack faded from the mirror.

Rose waved goodbye and then smiled at Cain “Well look at that, even Jack likes you!” the entire thing had actually gone rather well, no spells actually fired, no shouting (besides about the roman coin anyway)or demands for duels. She kissed him briefly on the mouth “Don’t worry if it seems like their a bit unfriendly at first, that’s just their way.” Rose snickered “The looks on their faces was priceless. I’ve never seen them so quiet before.”
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:31 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain tilted his head a bit as he considered the situation, "Either that, my love, or Jack just made a pass at me and the twins are intending to corner me at the first opportunity I'm away from you. They're all rather interesting, I'll admit. But i do believe I got the better of the bunch," he told her simply then pulled her into his arms with a wicked grin.

"Now about those mirrors..." he said with a voice gone a bit deeper right before he kissed her, fully intending on showing her, literally thanks to the mirrors, what she did to him and how beautiful he found her to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:00 pm
Rose considered his take on her friend's reactions "The first bit does sound like something they would do... As far as I know though, Jack has sworn off men since Cuba. Something happened involving a showgirl, her brother, excessive amounts of rum, and a sparkly bikini bottom." She shrugged, he didn't talk much about that incident. Really, all of them were grateful he didn't. It was one of the things that one probably didn't really want to know the details.

Rose laughed softly when he mentioned that he thought he had gotten the best of the bunch "Well I certainly hope you think so, we are kinda engaged all." her arms went around him as he pulled her into his embrace, she had a good idea about what he had in mind.As he kissed her, her hands found themselves gently pulling at his tugged at his shirt. Rose had a few ideas of her own to try with Cain today...
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:25 pm
Silenced Nocturne

They both wound up surprising each other this time and in the end were curled up together on the couch. Cain had to give a soft chuckle as he held her to him with a light afghan covering them to the waist.

"I think if you wind up getting a call from one of your friends right now they're going to get an eyefull that might well surprise the hell out of them," he had to say it then thought that it might be highly entertaining to see their faces if it actually happened...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:58 pm
She snuggled a bit closer to Cain, enjoying his scent. With a warm kiss she said,"Don't tempt lady luck. Let's hope that Russian is going to keep them busy otherwi-" Cain's words prophetic as the right mirror blinked to life to show two of her three friends, James sitting in his chair, Jack perched on a stool, green smoke curling from his mouth and the end of his cigarette. Oddly, Brian was nowhere to be seen in the picture. Rose instincitly attempted to stretch the little afgan a bit so they weren't quite so.. exposed. Obliviously, Jack said "So about you getting hitched to this Mr.Albright-" He paused to take the scene in "Well you certainly are serious about him..." Jack averted his eyes, then reached out and slapped the gaping James in the back of the head. James turned red and followed suit "Uh, Sorry Rose. We'll call back- This was naturally the time when Brian entered the picture, he was actually visible, and a spitting image of his brother. (minus the nice clothes and mechanical eye) He had pulled on a black t-shirt. He also didn't process what was occurring on the other side of the mirror until mid sentence "That Cain really knows his stuff, it..." Brian went pale, then re-faded to invisibility. The mirror went dark as someone finally regained enough sense to sever the connection.

Beet red Rose said to Cain "You just had to tempt the fates hm..?"  

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:33 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain made certain she was fully covered when the mirror activated but stayed silent during the entire thing. But when she said that last bit, he had to laugh and raised her face so that he could kiss her soundly, "At least they know we're serious about getting married now," he had to say it, oddly grateful that they'd wound up embarrassing the men that well.

"Come on. Let's get you dressed so that you can call them back and listen to their concerns before shooting them down ruthlessly then tell them off for calling in unannounced like that," he added with a soft chuckle as he got them up and carried her into the bedroom.

He set her on her feet and gave her another impulsive kiss before releasing her to get dressed. As much as he'd have liked to have offered her another of his shirts, he refrained for the moment, "While you're doing that I'll go through the closet and get rid of the worst of my clothes. I'm getting tired of finding odd things in there. By the time we're done your dinner should have arrived and we can get started on the wedding plans. Unless you have something else you'd rather do?" he suggested as he slipped on one of his loose fitting shirts and a pair of worn jeans.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:29 pm
Rose smiled "It sounds like a plan!" she was rather grateful that Cain carried her to the bedroom, she didn't quite trust her legs to be able to carry her immediately. With a bit of a laugh she said "No more technicolor outfits? Such a shame." She kissed him on the cheek. Then a bit of a wobble in her step, she set off to put on something slightly intimidating.

She ended up wearing a large loose black shirt with a skull pattern and a pair of gray jeans. With the realization that this could be a conversation that could easily result in a challenge or two, she strapped on a pair of boots. Rose pulled her hair into a high ponytail and then went to tap Cain on the shoulder "Hey, you'll probably hear a few things. Just don't open the door until we're done, I don't want you hit by an errant spell."

This time when she went to power up the mirrors, she wasn't sitting. Rose stood with her arms crossed over her chest, clearly cross at her friends. Her glare was enough to inspire silence.

Indeed, curious sounds emanated from her mini-lab while she chewed them out spoke to them regarding boundaries and her engagement. At first, Rose's could cooly be telling them precisely why she was disappointed in them. To which her friends explained their worries about Cain hurting her/manipulating her. James went as far to suggest that she was likely not lucid in the first place. Rose quickly put that idea to rest by stamping "IDIOT" across his face with a spell. A quick exchange of such enchantment resulted, with Rose being the clear winner. Various derogatory terms were now plastered in large block letters on every available surface on her friends. Rose herself now had a small "Fool" on her right cheek, but that the only spell she hadn't been able to completely block. Well besides a half-formed one that had blurred her vision momentarily... Hopefully there wouldn't be any other effects from it later.

Rose may not have created that particular spell, but she had certainly perfected it. Her friends now properly apologetic, closed their connection. Rose covered up the mirrors with a cloth, no point in a similar situation happening again.

She walked back into the bedroom where Cain had been dealing with his unusual clothing items "How's it going sweetie?"
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:56 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain was still tossing clothes out of the closet when she came back. About half of his closet was now in a rather large pile at the foot of the bed, all of it in various shades of 'eye-sore', worn out beyond repair, or something he'd have never worn unless he was very distracted.

"It's going swimmingly, my love... but I have to wonder at whoever's been putting clothes in here... Why on earth would I need a pinafore, for example? And in neon pink, no less," he said and tossed the offending garment out of the closet to land on the pile.

A few more shirts followed by a large mass of petticoats in various colors then a few pairs of jeans that obviously were not going to be worn again. Easily half of his closet was now on the floor and he still wasn't finished.

Shoes followed next; stiletto heels, wedge sandals, and heeled boots joined the pile with a few pairs of shoes that were obviously the wrong sizes for him to wear.

"On a lighter note, I actually found my old sets of armor in here. I had a brief stint in the crusades but gave up on it when one of the fools wanted to burn down a library. Thankfully, my Sire backed me up on that one and we saved the building. But I also found my original armor as well. I'd completely forgotten I had it in here," he called out before he dragged out a set of armor obviously not his. He was not a dwarf, after all.

He added that to the pile and tried to toss his hair out of his face but it had gotten hold of a bit of static somewhere and was doing the whole 'move where it wanted to' thing.

"How did your conversation go?" he asked her as he worked the armor into the large pile of things that needed to be taken away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:23 pm
Rose eyed the growing pile, indeed, it was a bit of a mystery why in the gods' names why any of these curious pieces would ever be made, much less be found in Cain's closet.

She picked up a large blue bedazzled tuxedo jacket, it looked like it was a XXXL "It went pretty well, a few hard words were thrown around, but I think they should behave from now on." Experimentally, she stretched the jacket a bit. Polyester. Classy.

"I'm starting to wonder if you have a wormhole in your closet to a troupe of circus performers or something... " She dropped the curious jacket and went to go smooth down his hair, she mumbled something and it started behaving again. Magic certainly had its perks. She reached up for a kiss "Need any help with your clothes?" realizing the phrasing could be taken a few ways, she chuckled. "You can take that sentence however you want."

Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:50 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain grinned up at her as he kissed her back, finding himself delighted in her all over again, "I can't help but wonder... Maybe the servants have been using it to store things in... The ones who never remember that I actually live here, anyway... There's no telling," he commented as he wrapped his arms around her and shifted to kiss her cheek but paused when he saw the word there and frowned.

"I hope that's going to go away. You are not a fool in any sense of the word and I take offense that they'd do that to you," groused a bit then planted a kiss over the offending word and grinned when it obediently faded from sight, "That's better... As for my clothes... You can do anything to me that you want to, dearest Rosabel... but I'm going to have the servants take this pile out of here later, which leaves you with the clothes in the closet or the ones I'm currently wearing..." he said with a low growl to his voice she always managed to bring out of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:43 pm
Rose bit her lip and looked over his shoulder toward the closet. “Hm… What a toughie.” Rose kissed him again, almost in a teasing manner. “Well since I am already over here, I may as well deal with the ones on you…” she ran a hand down his chest, and for a moment it looked like she was going to begin “helping” him with his jeans.

Instead she kissed the tip of his nose. “Have I ever told you how tantalizing you are Cain Albright?” her fingers started tracing the lines of his muscles through his shirt. Rose was intentionally drawing this out a bit. Smiling, she said “And also, I love you. More than anything.” She kissed him, smoldering, slow.

Then she did help him out of his troublesome jeans, his shirt as well…. In a few minutes she had managed to get him on their bed, and she started a painstakingly slow process of trying to cover every square inch of his skin with kisses. She started at his forehead and worked her way down, across his jawline, over his neck…

~Time skip~
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:56 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain decided that he could get used to this side of her. By the time she finished with him, he was actually sweating and gasping for air as he laid next to her on the bed. Part of him knew he should get up and get rid of the pile of clothes, make sure she ate the meal he could hear the servants setting up in the main room. But he couldn't get himself to move at all and gave a soft breathy chuckle over it.

"I think you wore me out, woman... If you have any energy at all, I can hear them setting up your dinner... I'll get up and take a shower when I can move," he gasped out, finding himself absolutely delighted with her entering his life.

At least now he wasn't spending every waking moment, and a few sleeping ones, in the library. No, now he had a reason to venture outside that room and live in the real world...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:50 pm
Rose was rather exhausted herself, although not quite gasping for breath. She was simply tired out, right now she wanted to cuddle up to Cain and drop off into a good sleep. "I have no energy, I'm afraid I spent it all today." She paused, thinking about all of the events that had transpired so far. That was at least the third time they had made love today, all in different locations as well now that she thought about it. She rested her head on his chest "I'm going to be a terrible person and let the dinner Rebecca made go cold..." She yawned sleepily.

Inside, Rose was feeling rather pleased with herself. Knowing that Cain had enjoyed their time together just as much as she had brought a great deal of warm fuzzy feelings to her chest. She imparted one final kiss on his cheek before settling down besides him. "Good night Cain. I love you." She must have been a bit more worn out than normal, her vision was getting blurry around the edges...

Without another thought, she drifted off into a deep, satisfied sleep. Behind her eyelids, that half-formed spell was undoing the effects of her own magical blunder from a few years ago. The next time she opened her eyes, they would be their original blue color. But that wouldn't be for another few hours assuming she was left undisturbed...

Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:02 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain gave a soft chuckle as he held her to him and drifted off to sleep with her. He knew other things could be taken care of later.

When he woke up a few hours later, he gently eased himself from the bed and started getting the large pile of clothes into the main room then got himself dressed in a pair of simple black jeans with a dark gray silk shirt then left her to sleep while he took care of getting rid of the pile and sending down for a fresh meal for her.

He also started the arrangements for another surprise for Rose. One he hoped she'd like as much as the others he'd given her so far...

When she finally woke up, he was sitting in one of the plush chairs in front of the fireplace with a sketchbook in his hands, his gaze intent on what he was drawing.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff