Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Entrace Gate, and Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:27 pm
Red Gypsy
Devossy

Michael laughed as Dancer knocked him down and put his large paw on his face and then took off. Michael quickly got up chasing after him and was about to tackle him till he went between Annes legs and Michael ended up tackling her. Anne laugh as Michael rolled with her a moment, "oops sorry sis, come let's get him" He encourgaed and they both took off after him around the courtyard. Anne was faster then Michael as she was older and tackled Dance right as he tried to pounce out of the way, she gave him a playfull rub on his head and laughed then took off running like they were playing tag.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:36 pm
Darsto_23
Devossy

Dancer 'oof'ed under the tackle but went after her as soon as she took off. But he changed direction just as he was about to get her and tagged Michael instead then ran for the stable.

He was enjoying the game so much but could feel himself finally starting to wear out a bit. Keeping up with both vampires was wearing him out nicely.

Of course, he was also enjoying the pure fun of it all as well, something he hadn't been able to enjoy like this in a while, not since Ora was several years younger than she was now... Not since before the failed relationship with Asher...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:08 am
Red Gypsy
Devossy

Michael smiled and started to chase after him as he head for the stables and Anne joined him. 'Ichael could feel Dancer starting to get tired which is good, that way he can sleep soon and get some rest. Michael was also glad he was having a lot of fun with him and his family.

As Dancer got to the stable Anne and Michael surrounded it so Dancer couldn't run away so easily and they waited for the right moment to go for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:18 am
Darsto_23
Devossy

Dancer looked at both of them as they cornered him, panting hard by now. After a moment of waiting, though, he just gave a heavy sigh and laid down.

He shifted back to his human form, laying on his belly with his hair covering most of him. He still had his shorts on, but he still looked delectable like that.

He was panting hard as he finally looked up at them both with a grin, "I haven't been worn out like that in a long time..." he said honestly then rolled over onto his back, one hand resting on his belly while the other stayed above his head.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:41 am
Red Gypsy
Devossy

Michael smiles as Dancer changes back to his human form and lays there worn out. Anne smirks as she then walks over to the four sitting down giving Michael and Dancer a little space for a bit. Michael moves over to Dancer and lays down next to him on his side looking at Dancer. "You know I am good at doing that" Michael teased and leaned in giving his love a kiss on his forehead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:49 am
Darsto_23
Devossy

Dancer gave him a grin as he slowly worked his breathing back to normal, "Oh yes you are... Very good at that..." he returned the tease without moving just yet. He'd take a little bit to recover from that romp.

"I haven't done anything like that since before I met Asher. I'd forgotten how much fun it could be," he told him honestly.

He was ignoring the fact that he was sweating a bit, laying in the dirt, getting more dirt in his hair while his sweat turned the dirt under him into mud. He knew he could get clean easily, but right now he was simply enjoying the moment.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:54 am
Red Gypsy
Devossy

Michael smiles, "Well I am glad you had a lot of fun playing with everyone. Would you like me to carry you back to our room, get you cleaned up and get some rest?" Michael asked him softly as he softly ran a finger over his sweating chest and smirked at him. "Or if you want you can just get cleaned up and we can come back out here with everyone?" Michael then offered giving his love a few ideas.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:03 am
Darsto_23
Devossy

Dancer grinned at his smirk and shook his head, "Oh no... If we go back to get me cleaned up, I'll get distracted by this really hot vampire I seem to be living with... As much as I wouldn't mind a quickie, we can never do a quickie. So I'll just clean up with magic in a few," he told him in complete honesty.

Of course, the shiver he gave when Michael ran that finger over his chest only proved his point too well. It also revealed his slightly higher body temperature. One of the signs of the call of the full moon that no Were could hide as the moon's shift got closer.

He finally pushed himself up then got to his feet and closed his eyes to bring up his magic. His body gave off a soft shadowy glow briefly and when it faded, he was his usual clean self again and offered Michael a hand to his feet, "We'd better join the others before they start to worry what we're up to over here," he teased him a bit then started to head back over to the others.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:50 am
Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

Ora smiled and giggled knowing dancer was so cute when he was his cat. She loved her big brother and was happy he had found some one for his life. Looking up at Hector she shook her head no. "When I came of age many still saw me as a child. I had few friend too for I would rarely live the farm" she said, "it was not till I spoke up against a hunter that people started to take intreaset in me...I had three sutiers come to the farm but to me there more like friends...two are one is just a creep." Getting up she went and hugged Valick in a thank you hug. "Again thank you for scaring him off I don't think he will be bothering me any more" she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:16 pm
Devossy

Red Gypsy

Micheal smirked as his love teased but honest with him back, so Michael nodded and removed his hands from his lover as he stood and cleaned himself with magic. It was a little hard though not grabbing Dancer right now and carry him back to there room to make sweet love with him as he was always so tempting and feeling his body so warm right now as the moon got closer was no help at all. Michael accpeted Dancer's hand and stood wrapping an arm around his waist and walked back with him over to the group.

Hector smiles at her as listens to what he tells her and then smirked as she stood and hugged Valick thanking him, Hector looked at Vince and he looked back at Hector as they had a silent pleased moment there and looked back at Ora and Valick. Valick was so not use to getting random hugs just yet, but he smiled wrapping his arms lightly around her and hugged her back, he didn't mind her random hugs at all. "Your welcome Darling, your too wonderful of a person to have that jerk mess with you and let me know if he dose mess with you again, I'll be sure to put him in his place." Valick says giving her a warm smile. Anne walks joins them and smiles looking at Ora, "Hello I'm Anne, Valick's sister. I have to say your fox form is adorable." She says sweetly smiling as she was glad Valick was happier these days, she could tell a lot has changed in him.

As Michael walked back over with Dancer, Michael smiled seeing Ora hug Valick an a warm smile was on his face that hes not see on Valick's face in a very long time. "Careful Ora if you keep hugging him like that then every one will start wanting to hug him." Michael teased. Valick looks over at his brother and smirks, Valick then looks at Ora, "Would you like to sit in my lap so you dont have to sit on the ground?" Valick asked her softly.

Hector and Vince looked at Michael and Dancer, "I see that Michael and Anne wore you out there, looked like you had a lot of fun though" Vince says with a light smile.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:38 pm
Darsto_23
Devossy

Dancer put his arm around Michael's waist as well and gave a pleased nod to Hector's comment, "Michael's always very good at wearing me out," he teased, unable to help himself, "but I have to admit that this is the first time I've had my cat worn out in a while. With the full moon so close, wearing my cat out will help me focus better when it comes time for helping with any wounded that come back," he added a bit more seriously.

Then, because he couldn't resist it, he gave Ora a small bump with his hip that tumbled her into Valick's lap anyway then pretended as if he hadn't done anything at all as he turned to that particular vampire, "I'm glad to see that Sasha finished your healing for me. Just stick around Ora, though, and I promise that you can say goodbye to anymore bad episodes," he told him seriously then winked at him, "And I'll be giving you a hug when you least expect it from now on, now that I know you're open to getting them," he teased with a half grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:17 pm
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Hector smirks at Dancer from his teasing comment, then he softly nodded as well did Vince, "Lets just hope there's not many that do come back wounded." Vince says lightly.

Valick catches Ora as Dancer bumped her into his lap, He smirked at Dancer and lightly settled her in his lap but didn't hold her there, he simple let her do as she wished if she wanted. As Dancer turned to him and started talking he smiles, "Yes I thanked her for doing such a think I a thank you for helping out with the start of it. I'll be sure stick around Ora as much as she wishes my company, she dose keep me in a brighter mood" Valick says warmly and looks at the lovely Ora in his lap. Valick then chuckled a little to Dancer's next comment "Ah well if you must then I will have to deal then" Valick teased back and smiled.

Anne giggles, "Oh Valick you always loved being hugged before, don't deny it." Anne says to him teasing. Valick looks at his sister, "No, you were just the only one that had to hug me every time because you knew how much it annoyed me." Valick says with a smirk. Anne grins at him innocently and shrugs.

Michael gives Dancer a light hug with his arm and smiles happily as it was nice to be around his family again like this, it has been a long time since they have all been together, he just wished Rebecca was here to enjoy this with them and he knew Andy was busy keeping Desha calm and rested for when the time came for what they all do not look forward too.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:40 am
Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

"Ora blushed more when he called her darling and nodded. "I will but the only time I see him in town so I should be fine" she said to him before looking at Anne, "its a honour to meet you and thank you. I love my fox but I do have two other animal forms." She felt safe telling them this for she trusted them before she giggled at what Michael said about the hugs. There was nothing wrong with a hug it made you feel better inside when you got one. "I..." she said going to say something to Valick when he offered her to sit in his lap, but did not get a chance when Dancer bumped her in to Valick's lap. She epped a little and went all most as red as her hair as she looked at Valick before getting cozy. She gave dancer a look as she just sat there emberssed but was comfy where she was sitting. "Sorry about that" she said to him her heart beating a bit faster.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:47 pm
Darsto_23

Devossy

Deviant Cannon

Hot Champion_of_justice

Dancer was all set to comment again when he caught sight of Gypsy walking into the courtyard with another demon in tow that he didn't recognize. She looked upset, but that was usual for her so he didn't say anything about it. He simply leaned back in Michael's arms and winked at Ora, "I'm not," he told her in a soft whisper, thinking that they'd make a great pair and making no bones about it.

Gypsy walked through the courtyard and looked at Vince for a moment but finally walked over to the group to explain, "You guys can stand down for the most part. They're splitting up the group to watch over separate gates. Ash, Rebecca, and I are headed over to the demon realm for that one. I have to take this one over to Lareth anyway, before the other two get there. Sebastet's going to need some help watching the one at the tower, though," she explained to them all.

She hesitated a moment then moved in to give Vince a brief but very nice kiss then headed on inside to pack her things. As she left, the other vampires all looked at Vince with wide eyes. Even Anne was silent for once.

Gypsy wasn't gone long, though. She returned only a few moments later with two bags in hand; one for her fighting leathers, the other for her weapons. She dropped both of them beside Kael then gave the others a brief nod, fully intending to leave before Kael made an a** of himself...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:12 pm
Kael Kinrath

User Image

All that's needed is a drop of....blood

Race: Demon. Mood: Bored/looking for something or someone fun. I am with: Myself, naturally My theme at the moment: Riot

Kael had put his hood up on the walk to the castle. He held a smile the entire way, just from how he was affecting Gypsy.

"I never liked the Barons anyway, too much politics with them. If it comes to it, I'll light the bonfire for Lareth to throw them fools on." Kael spoke with a nonchalant tone, feeling no fear at meeting his old friend Lareth.

As Gypsy spoke to some of the people present at the gate, Kael pulled an ornate pipe from within his leather overcoat and lit it with a flame from the tip of his index finger. He'd stay at the entrance, leaning against the stone, until the Hybrid came back with her things. Her kiss with Vince did not go unnoticed, but the Demon Lord only held a bemused expression on his face in regards to the kiss.

Red Gypsy

Hot Chamion_of_justice

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas