Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 4:16 am
Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Suddenly the doors to the kitchen burst open and Cedric staggers in, leaving a thick bloody claw print on the jagged edge of the broken door.

He slumps against the door and struggles to look around, purple ooze leaking from his wounds. He drops a piece of metal on the floor and it clatters in the stillness.

"Help....me...poisoned...Drell...in the Castle."

His eyes roll back and he starts to shake going into shock, a light starts to shine from the slashes on his body. A bright light from his angelic side trying to burst forth.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:18 pm
Col.Beowulf
Quote:

HeirO heard a man speak and a clatter... he walks into the kitchen to find others. one of whom seems to be about to burst. in a quick flash HeirO runs towards the man picking him up by his shirt and slams him to the floor holding the man to the floor by his neck. HeirO then pulls a vial of white almost glowing. liquid from his boot. "This might sting a bit." He said. "Or a lot. he bagan to pour the liquid onto the open parts of skin until they were covered, and then began to feed the other half of the vial to the man by mouth. a few seconds later it starts to do its work. " Someone should get you to bed. you may be in agony for a few d.ays or so... i may have a book for you to read ifyou get to feeling better." Heiro stands and walks to the window, just staring into nothing while the man still lays on the floor. gone to the world in pain.

13th King

Gatekeeper

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:59 am
13th King
As the man who had rescued him poured the strange vial of liquid into his wounds they slowly begin to close up, the bright light subsiding and fading away. his angel aura beginning to take over healing him.

He slowly opens his eyes and tries to get in focus the man who helped him.
"Thank you, the ones who did this, they are disguised as servants here. I had left Sebastest's office with one. I had asked him to direct me here but instead he took me to the lower parts of the castle. A group of them...about 5 or 7...it was very dark. Tried to jump me. They had wicked claws, that's what poisoned me. I have never encountered a race of such...assassins. Cold-blooded lizard people, with a wicked scorpion tail...at least when not in disguise. I managed to kill most of them...i even ate one but at least one or two got away...they are wounded and leaving a blood trail...I made it here...to warn..."

With his warning as good as he can get it...he closes his eyes and slumps tiredly, finally passing out from the effects of the cure.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:32 pm
Col.Beowulf

HeirO Turned to the man he had helped in amazement. when he started to speak. He'd never seen a vampire take the cure without hours of agonizing screams, sometimes even days. Even he had been in pain, but this one is different. How? HeirO does not know. He can't help but to stare at the man asleep on the floor with intrege. Also, He wonders what reason there would be demon assassins after the man. Did HeirO make a mistake by saving him, or should he hunt these beast down. No, HeirO just stares... He'll wake eventually and gI've some answers.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 4:17 am
13th King
A few hours pass, and Cedric Stark shifts in his sleep slowly waking up and rubbing a hand over his face.

"Ugh, how long was I out for? Please tell me I was able to warn...Sebastet, she needs to know."

Stark slowly rolls over and sits up using a hand to steady himself against the wall as he pulls himself up into a standing position.

"You saved my life, for that I thank you...?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:54 am
Col.Beowulf
HeirO was still staring at the man as he awoke and rose. The man had only been out a few hours and only had a few light scars to prove. HeirO had never seen such a thing.

"You have only been out for a few hours. I've never seen anyone make such a recovery... then again i haven't met many like myself...."

HeirO sits on the table and pulls out a note from the man who had left him what he is toady.

"I am not sure who Sebastet is, but i know the name. The one who made me what i am left a key and a note saying to come here.it also says to find sebastet."

HeirO stares at the note for a minute saying nothing... then finally he pipes up, "Let us go find him. If you hadn't told him, you may now. I don't believe its too late, you haven't been out long and you seem to have made a big scene for the assassins. they are probably hiding at the moment." HeirO stands from the table.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:57 pm
Devossy

Rebecca nods softly, "Yeah we made it just in time and Valick helped me to bed, I got a real good sleep and feel a lot better. Sure I'll meet you in the kitchen." She says softly as she then walks to the stairs going up to her room and sets the plants down on her table in the room. Then heads back down stairs to join Ora in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:36 pm
Darsto_23

"Thats good" Ora said happy to hear that. She was glade they made it back in time but still next time she would not keep them to long or have the stay the day. As she got to the kitchen she noticed the men and was worried about what was going on. "is everything all right?" she asked before going to get a glass of water. Once she had it she went and stood off to the side.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:44 pm
Devossy

Col.Beowulf

13th King

As Rebecca enters the kitchen with a warm smile on her face, she sees Ora standing off to the side with her glass of water as she was looking over at something. Rebecca fallowed her eyes seeing two men sitting at the table, one she didn't know as he must be knew, but she could tell her was a vampire, but she froze in her spot when she realized who the other man was.

"Cedric.." She struggled to get out as her emotions went blank, then anger kicked in as she continued to look at him, after all this time and the one time she is free from her clan, the one man she wished to never see again suddenly shows up in the one place she didn't expect him to ever be. Cedric being her first love in her life and they did not end it very well.

Rebecca's hands clench tight as she tries to keep her power in control as she never knew she would feel this angry seeing him again, "What...are you..doing here?" Her voice was like a dark growl.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:59 pm
Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

13th King

Ora epped and dropped her glass of water and let it shattered when it hit the ground. She did not know why Rebecca was growling but if she was that meant some thing was wrong. Moving she want and hid behind her as they servants cleaned up the mess. "Whats going on" she said softly worried even more now. Now she was wishing she did not come in to here. Both men to her looked off but one looked a little more scarer then most people she meet.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:03 pm
Devossy

Col.Beowulf

13th King

Rebecca felt Ora move behind her and it seemed to help snap her out of her anger a bit and calm down, she looks over at Ora and puts a soft arm around her. "Nothing to be scared about Ora, I'm sorry if I scared you." Rebecca says softly to her and looks back at Cedric.

"Its just my ex is all." Rebecca then said coldly glaring at him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:19 pm
Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

13th King

"I was worried that the growl was for that those guys where dangours" Ora said smiling at Rebecca, "You did not scare me just worried me and...." She looked over at the guys not sure which one was Rebecca's ex but felt sorry for her. After Rebecca told her about the pain heartache could bring she was surprise the guy who caused it was here. "If you like we can leave so you don't have to be near him" she said. She wanted Rebecca happy.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:16 pm
Devossy

Col.Beowulf

13th King

Rebecca looks at Ora and nods softly, "yeah let's get out of here before I remodle this kitchen" Rebecca says trying to keep calm as she turns for the door with Ora and walks out to the garden.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:44 pm
Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

13th King

"Yea that would be good for Lady of the castle would not like her kitchen changed" Ora said before she said sorry to the maids one last time. She did not mean to drop the glass. She looked at the guys one last time before following after Rebecca to the garden. ((exit))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:30 pm
Devossy
Darsto_23

13th King

Cedric spoke to HeirO about how Sebastet was actually a woman and he looks up noticing the girl enter the kitchen. He reaches for the glass of water she brings over but before he could grab she dropped it after hearing a growl.

He looks over in surprise seeing Rebecca and a big smile quickly flashes over his face before a look of confusion. He feels her power ebb and flow smirking a little at her reaction before standing.

"HeirO those girls that just left, one of them was the person I came here looking for. Unfortunately these assassins have upended my plans, and we must address them first...but allow me a few moments to talk to her?" He slowly makes his way out of the kitchen following the two women.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games