Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Sebastet's Tower
ShadowDancer's Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:29 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smiled as he told him that Rebecca was coming to get him as he watched his lover dress and give him pleasant kisses as he got ready. "Well I guess I should get ready myself then." As Dancer gave him a quick kiss before leaving, Michael was not going to let him leave with just a light kiss like that as he quickly grabbed Dancer's arm pulled him back to him, wrapping his arms around him tight and gave him a deep passionate loving kiss and then softly let him go as he looked into his loves eyes, "Love you too. Be safe" Michael said warmly to him and then gave him a warm smile letting him run off to see his bother.

Michael then hurried to get himself cleaned up and dressed for the night with his wonderful niece. Rebecca was soon on her way and arrived just in time as Michael finished working with his very long hair and they then went off to spend the night together at the market place. Michael told Rebecca lot about how happy he was with Dancer and Rebecca mentioned to Michael about Ash returning which made Michael a little on edge wondering if her niece can handle herself around him, but he had trust in her and knew she would do the right thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:21 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael carries his sleeping love to there room and to the tub starting it up as he lays him on the bed for now till he gets the bath ready. Michael softly strip his clothes off and went to pick Dancer softly back up and got in the tub with him softly holding him as he lightly cleaned his loves body with gentle strokes and go his hair untangled. After the bath, he dries them both off and lays Dancer back in bed and cuddles him up against him and pulls the blanket over them as he kisses his sleeping loves lips and watches him sleep for awhile never letting him go and then soon fell into a light sleep this time as he was not comfortable going into a deep sleep right now.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:54 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer slept through it all, making a small sound when Michael kissed with a sleepy smile. As he slept, he cuddled into Michael, one arm sliding over his waist as he rested his head against his shoulder and buried his face into Michael's neck, inhaling his comforting scent as he slept.

That scent kept all but the bare hint of nightmares from his sleep, vague dreams that had him shifting slightly or making small sounds in his sleep. But each time Michael touched him or caressed him or simply tightened his arm around him, he settled back down.

Through it all, though, Michael would find it easier to stay awake even though it was daytime. That alone probably gave a slight hint to what Dancer had done for him, though it would still take a bit more of his blood to complete his gift of allowing Michael to walk in the sun again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:32 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael awoke every time Dancer started to s**t or struggle in his sleep a bit, seeing tat his touches helped calm him down every time. Michael then gave up on trying to sleep as he will be alright as this was for Dancer wanting for him to get a peaceful sleep and just get better thats all Michael cared about right now. so Michael stayed up and continued a smooth motion of his hand on Dancer's back to keep him calm and sleep better the rest of the time.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:50 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer finally woke fully at sunset. But he woke up suddenly with a soft gasp, his eyes moving around the room quickly without moving. He relaxed almost instantly after when he realized that he was home and Michael was holding him. He stayed still, though, as he noticed that he wasn't hurting anymore then recognized Sasha's subtle touch to his aura and knew she'd healed him.

How they'd convinced her to leave her island, he had no idea but wasn't about to question it right now. Later, he'd think about it. For now, he simply let himself relax in Michael's arms and enjoyed being able to touch him and having those strong arms around him again.

He finally raised his head and looked into Michael's face and eyes, not sure what to say at first. He raised one hand to gently caress Michael's cheek, feeling tears stinging his eyes, "Thank you..." he said in a soft whisper, thanking him for going after him.

No one had ever done anything like that for him before and it still amazed him that Michael had done so even though he knew it was a foolish thought, "I'm sorry I couldn't fight any of it..." he added, speaking of his inability to fight being taken or even Memphis and his effect on him, that he'd been so weak against it all.

He still didn't realize that Memphis and his powers were the total opposite of his own and that they'd harmed him so badly that he'd been completely useless against any of it. He'd come to learn that in time but he'd always carry the scars on his aura from it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:04 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael softly looks back into his lovers eyes and then put a soft finger on his lips to quite his words and softly shook his head giving him a warm smile and goes to lightly wipe a tear away from Dancer's cheek. "No need to thank me love, I would do anything for you and I mean anything. I will never leave you alone and if you are lost I will come and find you. You did great Dancer, its not your fault at all, you were out powered and out numbered." Michael spoke softly to him and lightly ran his hand through Dancer's hair and leaned in to give him a tender kiss on his head. "I love you Dancer, with all my heart and soul and I will go through anyone and take down anyone for who ever tries to take you away from me." Michael added softly and hugged Dancer closer to him. Michael couldn't even imagine his life without Dancer beside him now, Dancer was part of him now.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:32 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer moved into Michael's arms with a shaky sigh and rubbed his cheek against his chest, "I'm normally a better fighter, though, I promise you that. You have no idea what your words mean to me though. I know my father cares for me and would do anything he could do to help me. But no one else has ever felt for me like you do," he admitted softly.

He finally gave himself a bit of a shake and sat himself up on one elbow with a heavy sigh, "Gods... I'm better than this... I'm not a weak-willed ninny to wallow in self-pity like this. I know better than that," he berated himself a bit, not bothering to hide his frustration over it.

Truthfully, he did know better. He knew none of it had been his fault and that something about the whole place had felt wrong when he'd woken up in that cave, that something there had hurt him badly enough that he'd needed healing from it.

He moved back to resting his head on Michael's chest, somehow knowing that he needed his touch right now, unable to keep from having some kind of physical contact with him for now, "Tell me what happened, Michael. Most of it is fuzzy in my thoughts or filled with that horrible terror and despair. But I need to know what happened so I can work it out in my mind," he requested, keeping his voice soft for now.

He knew it wouldn't be easy for Michael to tell him, but he needed to know all of it so he could figure out exactly what had happened to him, what had been done to him, so that he could work it all through and work at finishing the healing Sasha had done, "And how were you able to get Sasha to leave her island? I can still feel her touch in my aura so I know she was the one who healed me. But I never thought she'd leave that island again, not after Raid's death," he added, hoping Michael would tell him all of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:50 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael nods softly as he lightly pulled Dancer back into his arms and rubbed his back softly. "Alright love, I will tell you anything you wish to hear ok? and Cedric being a dragon went and talked to her, when she heard you needed help healing she came, she seems to enjoy Cedric's company it seems too, which I do not understand.." Michael says lightly and scuffs at the thought, he then lightly looked at Dancer as he took in a soft breath and started from the begining telling him all that happened that he could tell him, from what he felt and everything to the moment Sasha came to heal him and he brought him to bed.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:37 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer listened to it all, grateful that he wasn't leaving anything out. Over the issue with Cedric, he'd kept things simple, "You need to talk to him, make things right between you. Eric was the cause for that whole thing and lead you down a dark path for a long time. But you need to make that right, Michael, for yourself as well as for him," was all he'd said, knowing he could leave that one alone at that point.

Instead, he focused on what he'd said about Memphis and finally figured out what his problem with him had been. That realized, he knew how to work through those problems, "He was my opposite. That was why I couldn't fight, why I couldn't do much of anything the entire time I was there. Just being in the same cave with him was like putting matter and anti-matter together, one had to lose against the other, darkness smothering light, water drowning a fire. It's why my aura was so raw after his shadows touched me, like a vampire in sunlight. Now that I know what happened, it'll be easier to work through it," he said softly and thoughtfully as he put it into words for Michael.

"His voice carried despair and terror to my hope, in the moment that you blocked me from your mind, he had an opening to diminish our bond. He couldn't sever it completely, but he made it harder for me to hear you. It means that I'll be a bit clingy with you for another day or so as our bond finishes restoring, probably about a week before I'll be able to stand to be across a room from you," he added, hoping his lover wouldn't mind it.

It would make things complicated for them until their bond finished restoring itself, but they'd make it through in the end, he knew.

He placed a light kiss over Michael's heart, unable to help himself. He wanted more than that, more than simply being held, but knew Michael would rather he be completely healed before they did anything more intimate. At least, he thought so...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:50 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smirked at Dancer as he said he was going to be clinging to him for awhile now, "I would be happy if you clung to me forever" Michael says softly, he smiles warmly at his love as he kissed his heart, Michael softly rolls Desha on his back no as he was on top, Michael wanted to touch his love at least if he even wasnt up for going all the way knowing he would enjoy it. Michael was gentle with his touch this time as his hands slowly and softly brushed over dancers skin, Michael leaned in and started to give dancer long soft loving kisses, letting his hands explore his lover under him. If dancer wanted him to take him he will but wanted him to tell him, for now he just kept up with the playfull touches and light loving caring kissing.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:21 am
Darsto_23

Dancer gave out soft sounds with each touch and each kiss Michael gave him, his own hands just as busy. But he finally couldn't hold back any more and had to say it, "Please, Michael... Make me yours again... I need you..." he gasped out breathlessly as his nails dug into Michael's back.

He needed to have Michael take him, to have him reclaim him again, to wash away the memory of being touched in the cave and replace it with Michael's touch instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:34 am
Red Gypsy

Michael looked his love in the eyes as he pleaded for him to take him, See he was really wanting this from there bound and the look in Dancers eyes, Michael smiles and nods as he then kissed Dancer deeply and passionately. Michaels hands softly moved down Dancers arms and lightly gripped his wrists and pinned them over Dancers head. Michael took it slow, wanting ever touch he gave him to know it was him replacing what happened to his love, he was touch but gentle with it this time wanting Dancer to really feel every little touch Michael gave him, reclaming his love as his and wanting to please Dancer always.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:32 am
Darsto_23

When Michael finally stopped and simply held him, Dancer's skin was flushed and sweaty and he was having to work hard at learning to breathe again. But he had to admit that Michael had given him exactly what he'd needed, just the right mix of dominance and gentleness. And when Michael had bitten him, it had been exactly what he'd needed, feeding from him just enough to stake his claim on him as he'd wanted him to do.

After being held and gently caressed long enough to breathe normally again, he gave Michael a tender kiss then moved to get out of the bed to set up their bath, just as he'd done so many times before. But he only made it to the edge of the bed, just far enough that his skin wasn't touching Michael's, when he started shaking and had to move back again to hold his hand before it stopped.

He offered a small weak smile to Michael, "Guess we go to the bath together, then..." he said softly, knowing that he would understand but hating that he was this clingy. He couldn't even walk to the bathroom alone...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:37 am
Red Gypsy

Michael smiled happily as he felt Dancer feel like himself as he gave him what he needed and made him so calm and relaxed it made him warm inside he can do that for his love. He softly held him letting him calm down as he relaxed on the bed. As Dancer started to move out of bed once he was relaxed, seeing him alright and then got a bit worried as he started to shake and feel uncomfortable from not feeling his touch and took his hand as he reached for his. Michael looked at him warmly as he said they should go to the bath together and Michael understood, he crawled over to his loved moved off the bed and scooped him up in his arms as he held him close to him and carried him to the tub.

Michael softly laid him in the tub and started it and then climbed in next to him letting the warm water fill around them as he held Dancer to him and softly let got his hand wet with the warm water and then rubbed it softly over Dancer's skin to let him feel his touch more, as he loved touching him as much as giving his touch.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:12 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer gave a soft sigh at Michael's care of him and gave him a small smile, "I'm so glad you're so understanding of this Michael. Anyone else would have run for the hills by now," he said softly and reached behind them for the bathing oils and selected Michael's favorite from them. He poured a bit into his hands and rubbed them together before setting those hands to cleaning up Michael first.

After all, what better way to keep in physical contact than to clean each other up?

Although, answering the door when his food arrived was going to be interesting, not to mention his healing sessions for the next week. He knew Rebecca would understand. But Valick was a different story altogether.

What he didn't know was that Ash was spreading the word that his sessions needed to be rescheduled for another week and was intending to talk to Sasha about taking over Valick and Rebecca for him, while Dev spoke to the other blood donors about taking on his vampire 'clients' permanently.

He gave a soft sigh as he moved his hands around to Michael's back, "I have no idea how I'm going to be able to finish Valick's healing like this. There is no way he'll talk to me with you there. And Cedric certainly won't. I know he has to work through his issues with you and Valick, which will be alot easier if I can manage at least a little healing on him..." he couldn't help but be worried about such things. It was simply his nature to do so.  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games