Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Meeki's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:21 am
"Oh?" Her ears perked at his comment and she gazed at him curiously as though enquiring as to his statement. She had never before heard such a declaration and although she refrained from reading into it she was remotely curious as to why he would have considered it lucky to meet her - personally, she was under the impression that he would have met her whether he wanted to or not!

"I am assume that is because I am so devillishly charming and wonderful!" She teased delicately before releasing a chuckle and continuing up the slope with her head bowed slightly for balance.

"Or maybe you just like red fur." She added with a giggle and shook her head.

---

In truth, he didn't care how much was gathered, he was simply glad for the company and after gazing at her thoughtfully for a few moments he released a chuckle and quirked a brow, "If it helps, schedules were never my strong point either." He confessed, pausing in his scraping so that he didn't completely over stuff his bag, she was making light work of this as it was.

"I simply comment on it because there is probably nowhere to sit and the mountains are not the warmest of places." He added and offered a guilty smile, "I don't think you would appreciate sitting outside somehow."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:58 pm
Scar snorted as he noticed Chitsa following him. Probably want to brag about finding out who her mother was, the thought. He realized that he probably should be happy for the flutter but yet, he wasn't. It was only fair that everyone else was just as miserable as he, right?

Stopping, he turned to wait for Chitsa to catch up before rudely stating, "What do you want?". He didn't know why she wasn't staying to learn how to fly with the high flyer. They seemed to be similar when it came to wings at least.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:09 pm
Whisper shared a laugh with the mare "I find myself lucky to have met you because I enjoy your company as well as your opinion and insight even thought they are vastly different from my own most of the time. I am lucky to have made a friend.." he smiled before adding teasingly, "Especially one as devilishly charming, wonderful and beautifully red like you!"

He couldn't resist looking up as he walked, though he tried to keep his head down for balance as well. He didn't want to miss a thing while venturing to the mountain.

-----

Meeki warmed inwardly. It seemed he was looking out for her and concerned about her. Was he? Or was it just gentlemanly behavior? Still, it made her feel warm inside, nonetheless.

"I can handle the cold, I have blankets and furs for such a need. As for sitting, the land always provides a place to sit, be it a stump, a rock, or even the land itself." Meeki patted the ground as if thanking it for all it provides for her.

"I am sure I would be fine... as long as you were around to keep me from getting lost," she added with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:21 pm
Anarchy entered the forest. The scent was getting stronger. She'd recognize her brother's scent anywhere. She grew up idolizing her big brother, wanting to be just like him. He could do no wrong in her eyes. Of course, things have changed. She has changed and she was sure her brother had changed.

The herd separating had been tough. What was worse was the pale skinned two leggers coming and killing most of the herd for their horns. It seemed the pale ones were the complete opposite of the dark skinned two-leggers. She knew her brother had believed her to die. She saw him and the mare, Glamrock run off.

She had been a foal and her mother's body had come atop hers but she had been fine. It was like the two leggers hadn't even known she was there. Once they had left, she managed to pull herself free and tried to follow her brother but had gotten lost. She had been so young and naive back then. She ran with a wild group of horses for awhile. They were exceptionally nice to her, taking her in. She probably would have died without their help.. but now that she was an adult.. she owed it to herself to track her brother down. To reunite their family.. what was left of it anyway.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:35 pm
Chitsa just couldn't help but frown. Hardly ever would you see her in this state but she was true to the situation. She was a cheerful soquili and wanted everybody else to be the same. It's a huge task but Chitsa has huge expectations.

"What's wrong?" Her expression was caring and concerned and it really was truely sincere. Her ears had drooped slightly, but it still was obvious. "If there's something that's bothering you, you don't have to hide it. I hope you know that you can talk to me but I guess that's asking a little much..." She did just meet him, but she wanted everybody to be happy, no matter who they were.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:39 am
"Well they do always say that those of varying regions have different outlooks on life," Yei agreed, smiling at his words due to the fact that they made her feel 'warm and fuzzy' inside - it reminded her of the time she had spoken to a raccoon in the forest who was in pursuit of a male she'd had her eyes on...she described it as having 'butterflies' in her tummy which was really a rather intriguing thought.

Pausing briefly however so that he had time to lift his head properly and gaze around she took a few moments to regather her thoughts and fixed him with a steady gaze, "And I am sure you would have made plenty of friends with particular ease if you ventured into the Clearing, that's where most of our kind congregate." She offered and glanced briefly over her shoulders to where the silver, mirror like lake could almost be seen on the horizon.

"Just a bit more to go!"

---

"Oh, I can assure you that you won't get lost," Achak released a small chuckle and sat back against the moss, his lips pursing briefly in thought before he motion towards the sky, "However, you might be able to deal with the cold but I could hardly ask you to deal with the rain!" He cleared his throat and shook his head from side to side, "You would end up with the sniffles and I would prefer to keep you healthy if I can afford it."

After a while he slipped his dagger back into his boot and clasped his hands together, "I suppose that means I will have to clean up my teepee..." He murmured cooly before pulling a face as though the very thought of cleaning up such a mess horrified him.

Epine de Rose

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:26 pm
Scar snorted. The last thing he really needed was a female worrying over him. Though a small part of him nagged him that it was nice that she bothered to care at all.

"Nothing's wrong. I just don't like conversations about.. mothers and fathers and things like that. I hate mothers and fathers. I hate families. It's all quite pointless anyway." He shook his head and wondered if he should fly off and leave the female or stay around to hear what she had to say. It's not like she would really understand.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:36 pm
"I have been to the clearing but I found myself unable to approach others of our kind. Especially the females. I can't explain it, it just felt like I was unable to move and talk. I did meet a Stallion that looked quite similar to myself.. it was weird. It felt like I knew him but of course, I couldn't have. But you.. are different. I felt comfortable around you instantly. That's never happened to me before." Whisper grew quiet after that. It really was quite strange how easily he took to this mare. She was far prettier than the other mares he had seen, so he should have become even more tongue-tied and shy, shouldn't he?

He walked in silence for a few moments, letting Yei continue with the lead as he let his thoughts wander. Though he had met the mare earlier that day, it already felt like he had known her for a long time. Life could be funny, sometimes, he mused.

----

Meeki looked up at the sky. She really didn't like the rain and she was sure it would cause mudslides or rockslides or whatever happened at the mountainside when the slopes got particularly steep. She didn't have the experience to deal with those kind of situations.

"You are right. Perhaps when the weather is more.. tranquil and there is no worry or threat of rain, we could plan a trek of this mountain." She couldn't help but giggle at the expression Achak made after his comment about cleaning. "Please, do not clean on my account. I am a little curious how a male lives without the aid of a woman at his side. Would you deny me such knowledge by tidying up your teepee?" She couldn't resist another giggle.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:43 am
"No wonder you're called Whisper." Yei smiled pleasantly as she ascended the slope and recollected on her first visit to the Clearing, granted it had been tentative but after a while she had enjoyed it - bar the fact that she was outclassed and upstaged by every single female she bumped into there.

"I can understand your hesitance towards females though, we can be terribly unpredictable." She teased gently and shook her head, "One moment we could be pleasant and then the next we will be jumping down your throat and claiming you are all demons!" She released a chuckle at this to show she was still jesting before releasing a sigh, her eyes catching sight of the familiar outcropping in the distance, it was still quite a bit away but she knew it well.

"We don't bite that hard, at least most of us don't."

---

"It rains frequently on the slopes, any time is opportune..." The man mused slowly as he leant back and rested his weight on his hands, his lips pursed thoughtfully, "However I am certain that I would sooner clear up my teepee before putting myself to shame - one day you might bang into my mother and let slip that it's a mess!" A look of teasing 'horror' crept onto his face and he shook his head.

"And then she would come up and it would be frightful, besides..." He cleared his throat and arched a brow, "I really would prefer to make a good first impression, perhaps when you have grown used to me then I will let it slump back into it's horrid state."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:51 pm
Whisper blushed. It seemed a reflexive reaction whenever his name was compared to his mannerisms. His eyes widened in surprise at the things she was saying and he wasn't sure if she was jesting or serious.

"I do not doubt that some of those males deserve a good lashing from time to time. Sometimes a stallion needs a mare to put them in their place, so that their heads don't get too thick, I suppose. I hope my head doesn't get too thick." He smiled playfully before adding, "I am not quite sure what I think of 'biting' though." The idea of being bit by a female was a mixture of fear and intrigue. How strange. He wondered if males bit females as well.

------

Meeki's eyes went wide at Achak's words, "Well, I would never!" The mock seriousness became too much for her and she broke out into laughter. She raised her hands in a sign of mock defeat. "All right, when you have your teepee cleaned and the chances of rain looks slim, come let me know."  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:41 pm
Chaos could swear his mind was playing tricks on him. For a brief moment, he thought he caught the scent of.. but no, it couldn't be, could it? He shook his head and pushed all thoughts back into the deepest part of his mind.

As he turned to walk away, he caught the scent again. It was faint, tickling his nostrils in a teasing manner. If it were a trick, it was indeed cruel. He stood rigid for a moment, summoning all the strength and control he could muster before turning and finally following the scent. He didn't know what he would find at the other end and knew it was impossible for it to be what he hoped it was.. but he had to know.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:26 am
"As your new found friend, it is my duty to keep you in check - in other words I will make sure that you do not gain a thick head and I will make sure that Echo keeps an eye on you!" She announced dutifully and struck a dramatic pose, her head held high and one foreleg bend as though she might be a war steed, alas if anyone had tried to put her on a battlefield she would probably be less than happy.

"As for biting, it tickles quite ab it." She confessed and canted her head to the side thoughtfully, returning to her normal stride as she moved forward and continued to deliberate over the 'biting', "I suppose it would be more of a nibble than a bite?" She offered.

---

"So, you wouldn't appreciate it if I lured you up into the mountains and trapped you there as it lashed out of the heavens?" He enquired curiously and glanced up at the canopy with a look of mild look of contemplation, perhaps the thought amused him in his rather flirtacious state - but one could hardly blame him, he seldom met any women that would take the time of day to speak to him!

"Such a pity, I would htink my teepee would be quite cosy." He continued, although the grin creeping onto his lips indicated he meant no harm through his words.

Epine de Rose

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:05 am
"It's good to know I will never have a thick head," Whisper commented between laughs. The pose Yei struck was rather amusing and made it hard to keep a straight face. He really hoped he wouldn't become like some males and end up arrogant though he shouldn't judge them without knowing them, really.

"Nibble doesn't sound so bad," he admitted after a moment. "As long as there's no blood or pain, it sounds good to me." He wondered at the knowledge Yei seemed to have. Did she have a mate? Is that where her knowledge came from? He was curious but it wasn't the sort of thing to ask a friend that you haven't known long.

-----

"I am sure your teepee is very cozy," Meeki replied trying to hide the blush the crept to her cheeks. "But I wouldn't want to be a burden in any way.. nor force you to have to clean it, just to see what it's like on the mountain. Though perhaps one day, when the burden doesn't seem so strong, you will remember to come get me."

Meeki smiled and pulled herself up from the grass. She really should probably get back to her chores and such. How easy it was to get distracted with Achak around. Not that she minded really, she loved his attention and company.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:35 pm
Meeki
Scar snorted. The last thing he really needed was a female worrying over him. Though a small part of him nagged him that it was nice that she bothered to care at all.

"Nothing's wrong. I just don't like conversations about.. mothers and fathers and things like that. I hate mothers and fathers. I hate families. It's all quite pointless anyway." He shook his head and wondered if he should fly off and leave the female or stay around to hear what she had to say. It's not like she would really understand.
"Oh. I'm sorry. If I had known I wouldn't have said anything." Chitsa pawed at the ground slightly, it was moments like this when she didn't know what to say or had nothing to say because she had no clue. Unfortunately it was one of her faults but she could easily make up for it in other situations.

"I'm not sure why you hate them, but we all dislike something and your's happens to be families. There's nothing wrong with that..."

AnimeChickie

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:39 am
"I can't say I've tried, according to the raccoons it doesn't hurt...it just tickles and I don't think there's blood." She mused and then snickered at her own naivity. For all her 'knowledge' her lack of experience in such matters always made her fall short and thus she would often find it difficult to elaborate upon whatever further questions she would receive on the subject - that never made her hold her tongue though.

"Maybe one day I'll experiment with a willing male." She added after a few moments and gave a soft whicker as she caught the familiar scents from within the messy Teepee that remained her companion's home. She was always amazed by how few animals failed to steal whatever things he made, maybe they were afraid they were poisonous!

"And here's my home." She introduced finally as she slowed to a walk and allowed him to survey the relatively barren expanse, the short, coarse grass and teepee sheltered beneath a small cliff face.

"I assure you, you would never be a burden." Achak smiled pleasantly as he took note of the blush on her cheeks and then, with little more than a flick of his wrist he scooped the loose moss from the rock and cleared his throat as though assessing the current situation - he was never overly analytical but it didn't look as though it was going to rain...

"I could always show you now if you would prefer?" He asked at last and glanced up towards the canopy again, "It doesn't look as though it would rain so you might not have to see the atrocious state of my interior both in the way of items and my lack of taste for interior designing." He paused briefly and took a breath as he regathered his thoughts.

"I'm afraid I haven't painted on my teepee yet either..."

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces