Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Token guild introduction thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:42 pm
WhimsicalXellos
Rain Yupa
Destroyer War was the file-intensive one I can't currently access. That has nothing to do with you guys. I had gone on my vacation, gotten back, GOT hired, moved across the country, and started a new leaf here. However, my desktop didn't handle the drive well, probably because it's over 10 years old. This is completely my blunder, mainly due to circumstances somewhat out of my control.

I can probably fix it, but I've been leaving it alone and using my laptop for now. I got it to boot up and run once, then after shutting down it didn't start up again. I don't know how much it has in her, so the next time I get her to boot up I'm backing everything up. I just need time to do it. Once I save all my important files, THEN we can talk; though I think it's probably grown stale by now anyways, hence why I'm thinking of just ending it.

The biggest worry I have is, "If I replace it with a new L5R game, what do I run for it?" I don't like making a game without something mapped in my head ahead of time. Though that could be better resolved once I know the clan breakdown.

Ah, yeah, my desktop is pretty old, too. It's been doing things that worry me intermittently, but there's nothing I can do right now. I'm just about to finish training for my new job, though, so hopefully I can start raking in commission soon.

I still need to pay off about $4000 in credit card bills (moving expenses, a car accident I was in, new insurance for my state, all new appliances because nothing worked when I got here). I can't really afford to outright replace it right now. I'm looking to pay them off by Octoberish, but then I need to pay my next auto insurance in November... I'm honestly considering myself financially strapped until 2014.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:49 pm
Rain Yupa
I still need to pay off about $4000 in credit card bills (moving expenses, a car accident I was in, new insurance for my state, all new appliances because nothing worked when I got here). I can't really afford to outright replace it right now. I'm looking to pay them off by Octoberish, but then I need to pay my next auto insurance in November... I'm honestly considering myself financially strapped until 2014.

Ouch, rough. :/
I'm hoping to pull out of my hole (which is mostly what's been slowing down my creativity lately) by the end of October. I've been working 51 hour weeks for the past month, but that should end in the next few weeks, hopefully.  

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:13 pm
WhimsicalXellos
Rain Yupa

Ouch, rough. :/
I'm hoping to pull out of my hole (which is mostly what's been slowing down my creativity lately) by the end of October. I've been working 51 hour weeks for the past month, but that should end in the next few weeks, hopefully.

About 48 hour weeks for me, but my drive is about 50 minutes. I'm usually up at 6 and getting home at 7:30; I usually eat, check goblins and order of the stick, and go to bed sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:22 pm
Rain Yupa
About 48 hour weeks for me, but my drive is about 50 minutes. I'm usually up at 6 and getting home at 7:30; I usually eat, check goblins and order of the stick, and go to bed sweatdrop

Ugh, yeah. My new schedule starts on the 11th, and it'll have me waking up at 3:30am to get to work on time. It's gonna be an interesting month.  

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:37 pm
Joseph Severn
Hey, somebody! Run a game for me and my friend here! Do eeet~

This is the second day in a row that my attention has been brought to a place I wouldn't have normally looked and found something interesting.

I actually have a 4e game ready to go, but was holding off because a few new games had appeared so I wasn't sure anybody would join. If there are people actually interested I might be convinced to get things started.

Rain Yupa

I would absolutely love to keep playing Destroyer War if you manage to save your stuff. Was really looking forward to more Hana shenanigans. Otherwise (or in addition, if that's possible with your schedule) a new game would be wonderful. I get the strong impression Tabi won't be posting anymore, which makes me doubly sad because Monsterhearts was a lot of fun too.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:49 pm
Paidi tou Selini

This is the second day in a row that my attention has been brought to a place I wouldn't have normally looked and found something interesting.

I actually have a 4e game ready to go, but was holding off because a few new games had appeared so I wasn't sure anybody would join. If there are people actually interested I might be convinced to get things started.

I will join so fast. So, so fast.
@_@

Also nice to meet you!  

Gender Ender

Doting Darling

Lowtiss

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:06 pm
I'm Joseph. Been jacking around on this website with RP's on and off for awhile, found out you guys exist, and decided that I must join, especially since I no longer have a group in the meat. I love me some Pathfinder, have played and enjoyed D&D 4e, and I REALLY want to play something like L5R or Anima. I'm a huge Pokemon fan, and would be into playing that as well, though I've heard from a friend the system is somewhat complicated, so I'd be a dead weight for awhile, lol.

Just really wanted to get back into rolling dice and falling out of chairs.

As far as DM'ing goes, I've no experience, though I could be convinced to try after playing with some of you guys for awhile. I do have a D&D 4e concept somewhat started based on the Persona series, but it's nowhere near finished. Also I have no spine. Makes me wicked hard to grab hold of, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:25 pm
I am the owner of several RPing guilds so hopefully I won't always have the time to be here. Other then I might join some one else projects because I don't see me starting any of my own here for once.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

White Blank Page

Heroic Hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:41 pm
Hi.
First of all, thank you for accepting me.
I'm Eve, Evie, EVEMEISTER, etc.
I love to RP but my style's a little strange - it's more dynamic and short bursts,
but I can sometimes do lengthy when I have the time (and energy).
I'm pretty sure I'm in the right place now.

mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:40 pm
Hi there, thanks for accepting me into the guild! Its an honour to be here. I'd like to be able to increase my Roleplaying ability further, and I'm sorry I make a great many of bad jokes!  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

TheVulgarUnicorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:01 am
Hallo!
Im Butters,
There is a small chance some of you know me from any of the large number of games i play...
If you ever ran into:
TheVulgarUnicorn, DrunkenAdvice, or Papadouche
there is a decent chance it was me.

I am currently 20, and have been a gamer since before I found boobs tantalizing.
So, about 12 years or so.
It started with a rag-tag DnD game when I was on vacation in america, where I currently live.
It was by happenstance that I made friends with some nerdy children playing American Football (the one with the pigskin)
One of these children invited me to their place, where his father taught me what DnD was.
And found that I slid into a very entertaining rogue, almost immediately.
Forgoing the barbarian that my new friend made, I started a character with maxed charisma and intelligence.
But i digress, that's a story for another time.

More importantly, 12 years of video games, RPG's, MMO's, and of course D&D brings me here!
My long standing D&D group has dissolved due to the graduation and eventual "growing up" that everyone has to do.
Now my group has been halved and I need my fix.
So please be enablers to my addiction!
And forgive me, I have been stuck with Home-created Systems, M&M's, and D&D adv to 3.5.
So pathfinder is new, as is any other system.
But I'm a quick study!

Oh yes, and I will often be halfway into my whisky when I get on.
So forgive me if i'm occasionally a little rude-- I tend to lose my filter once drunk.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:54 pm
Hello, hello! My name is Machinations Dream, but you can call me 'Mac'. I've been roleplaying for 13 years and am looking forward to meeting all you happy people on the planes of imagination 3nodding  

Kiwi Blitz

Hilarious Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:30 pm
Machinations Dream
Hello, hello! My name is Machinations Dream, but you can call me 'Mac'. I've been roleplaying for 13 years and am looking forward to meeting all you happy people on the planes of imagination 3nodding

TO NOBILIS! *flies off*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:36 pm
Rain Yupa
Machinations Dream

TO NOBILIS! *flies off*

You, sir, have gained major points with me for that reference.  

Kiwi Blitz

Hilarious Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:47 am
Hi! My name's Samael, and I've been an RPG player for 13 years, ever since I was 10. I played Diablo, Neverwinter Nights and Dragon Age, as well as MapleStorySEA, Ragnarok Online, Cabal Online and several other MMOs, and of course, Dungeons & Dragons. I play mostly humans, and is usually a fighter or a rogue, seldom a magic player. But whenever I play a fighter, expect the unexpected. My main character in RL D&D would be my Fighter 15, braving through most things with his zeal and skills.

I'm also looking for a game, though I have never played one through forums before. But I pick up quick though, so a bit of an explanation is all I need, and I'm good to go.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games