Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ending The War, It Begins [SWSE] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:31 pm
"And that's the way you do it." Knives said proudly, as the door finally acquiesced to her wishes. She didn't mind Cole wandering in first - she certainly wasn't walking in front. She pulled out her pistol and shrugged. "I'm not exactly the best shot around here, I'll admit. But maybe we should find a data terminal inside, maybe figure out what they're up to and even find that Jedi that Ayan-Dar was sensing."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:03 pm
User ImageDakine braced her rifle and ducked into the hallway behind Cole. "I've got your back, long-legs."  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:50 am
"That sounds like a good plan," Ayan-Dar says, nodding at Knives. "Do you know where such a terminal may be?" He continues to hold his lightsaber, but loosely, leaving his other hand free to make use of the force powers that are his primary offense. "Give your directions to Cole and Dakine; I will take up the rear."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:34 pm
jennibert
Cole instinctively takes point, heading down the hallway just enough to see what might be there. If the coast looks clear, he'll wave the rest on. If it's not, he'll use his long legs to get him out of there as fast as possible.

{Stealth at +10, Perception at +7}

The hallway is devoid of noise and motion, aside from a barely perceptible hum from the lights that requires straining your ears to make out. The coast does, indeed, look clear for the moment.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

jennibert

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:52 pm
Cole flashes Dakine a wolfish smile in response to her words, but says nothing as he continues to make his cautious way down the hall. If he reaches any sort of other hall or corridor, he'll glance back at Knives for an indication of which way to go. After all, she has the maps--or at least has probably seen the maps.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:42 pm
{Current Map of Facility}

Your footsteps echo through the hallway, but you neither see nor hear any signs of life or droid. Up ahead, you realize that the walls on both sides are transparent, allowing a view into a massive room running alongside the hall on either side. Through the dark glass, you can make out row upon row of battle droids, all standing still and silent, obviously deactivated. There doesn't seem to be an access door to the rooms from your current location, though the map read-out indicates that it lies not far ahead.

Those with ties to the Force need only barely focus their thoughts to detect the general location of the strong presence felt earlier.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image"It looks like the intel indicating that there was a major droid manufacturing facility here was right on the money. I'll hazard a guess that this would be an excellent place for our demolitions expert to place some heavy charges. And, judging by the map, there's probably a major data terminal up ahead. Bulkheads shouldn't be a problem. Though I'd make the Force user our number one priority."  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:46 pm
((Out of curiosity, DID we get heavy explosives for the mission? Otherwise this could be difficult.))  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:21 am
Dion Necurat
((Out of curiosity, DID we get heavy explosives for the mission? Otherwise this could be difficult.))

{Absolutely. If you'd like a quantifiable list of explosives, rather than just hand-waiving it... Let's say you have 50 Detonites and 20 Explosive Charges, along with about 100 timers, just for good measure. Does that sound right?}  
Lord of the Vine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:12 pm
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
Dion Necurat

{Absolutely. If you'd like a quantifiable list of explosives, rather than just hand-waiving it... Let's say you have 50 Detonites and 20 Explosive Charges, along with about 100 timers, just for good measure. Does that sound right?}

((Should be plenty. I won't be able to post much, as I'm just starting work, so I'll just tell you what I'll do. I'll take a copy of the schematics and do a mechanics check to determine where I should plant the charges.))

EDIT: ((+14 gets me 24.))  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:20 pm
Dion Necurat
((Should be plenty. I won't be able to post much, as I'm just starting work, so I'll just tell you what I'll do. I'll take a copy of the schematics and do a mechanics check to determine where I should plant the charges.))

{From reviewing the schematics that Knives has been able to bring up and guesstimating a bit where the weak points, fuel lines, energy currents, and key locations should be located, you believe that the best places for major explosive charges would be where the blue dots are. That may change as you determine functions of the facility as you go.}  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:31 pm
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
Dion Necurat

{From reviewing the schematics that Knives has been able to bring up and guesstimating a bit where the weak points, fuel lines, energy currents, and key locations should be located, you believe that the best places for major explosive charges would be where the blue dots are. That may change as you determine functions of the facility as you go.}

((...Damn, that is a lot of blue spots.))  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:20 pm
{Can't be too easy now, can it? Hopefully Anatarei will be nice and not throw us up against hordes of droidekas and what-not.  
jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:27 pm
"So, where we headed?" Cole asks, his voice as quiet as he can make it and still be heard. "Straight in, or should I turn off somewhere?" He looks around the corridor, trying to make sure there's still no one coming.

{perception +7}

{DoS....Apparently all the times I said this about you didn't make an impression: NEVER give the DM ideas!}  

jennibert

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces