Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:27 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero completely jump like twenty feet, nearly to the ceiling, and for Kyrie, she nearly scared to death. Thanks to Dante's screaming. Nero landed on the floor, then rub his head, "D*mn it, his dark side is getting worst. When the h*ll is Vergil return!?" he muttered until he made a sudden out burst. Kyrie worried about Dante, she want to bring Sparda, but she only remember his mother, and problem is she doesn't know her name. Nero sat on the chair become frustrated, "Nero, I'm getting worried about Dante, he might enter the darkness and become swallowed. I have feeling that I have to bring his mother, but I don't know her name." she told him very worried look, he look at her and sigh, "Their mom name is a mystery, but if we talk to them, they will be crying like a baby."

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:35 am
Vergil burst through the door angered."I couldn't find anything out!"shouted Vergil as he looked at Nero and Kyrie."What's wrong?"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:39 am
Meanwhile in Dante's room.
Dante was out of his bed and was stumbling around his room crashing into things.I just want this thing out of my head...but how?Dante asked himself as he crashed into something glass and causing it to fall and shatter.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:47 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero, almost jumped twenty feet again, and Kyrie nearly gave herself a heart attack from Vergil's shouting. He landed on the floor, then they look at him. Nero got up and rush to his father, "You nearly scared us!" he shouts at him, until he and Kyrie heard the crash from Dante's room. Kyrie is deeply worried, "Oh no, Dante." she said and rush to his room to check him. Nero look at Vergil and begin to worry, "I think his dark side is taking over." he told him and follow his girlfriend. When Nero enters, he notice Kyrie became frightening and cover her mouth, and saw Dante is struggling to stand up, "Dante!" he cried and run towards him to help him stand up. "You look like a cr*p, if you don't being struggling like that." he told him in anger and set him down to the bed.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:57 am
Vergil ran into his brother's room and saw Nero trying to help Dante up."His dark side is taking over."said Vergil."Grrah I don't know what to do anymore!"
Vergil walked up and helped Nero pick up Dante."Maybe one of you two can think of something?"asked Vergil."And I mean anything...i'm willing to try anything,sadly even if it involves death."
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:01 am
Dante had accidently gave into the darkness...but not for long...hopefully.
"Let me go!"shouted Dark Dante."Let me go and I won't kill you!"
Dark Dante kept struggling to get free.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:16 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie begin to panic, but she knew only choice to bring the twins mother, that includes Nero's grandmother. She doesn't know her name, but she notice the letter and read it, she found out their mother's name, so she quickly pray to call her. Nero begin to panic, he can't die unless he died protecting Kyrie. He starts to mess with his white hair, but the the light appear and it reveal to be Eva, "Dante, please regain your senses." she told her younger son very calmly. Nero widen his blue eyes and look at Kyrie, who blush, "Kyrie, did you call her and who is she?" he ask her a question and walk towards her. Kyrie blush really big and look at her boyfriend and then Eva, "Yes and her name is Eva, she is the human mother of Vergil and Dante. Since they cry, I realize only way to calm Dante down is to meet his mother." she told him everything, and Nero understands, "I completely get it." he said watch what happen. Eva look at her elder son with a smile, "Why hello Vergil, it's been a while." she said very motherly tone to him, she wants her son to feel happy to see her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:22 am
"M-Mom!"said Vergil."I-It has been awhile...I-I miss you."
Vergil fell to his knees and started to cry again."I wish I could be with you again."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:32 am
Dark Dante sees Eva and regular Dante's voice breaks through the evil screams."M-Mommy...i'm happy to see you again..."said Dante."I-love you mom."
Dante was still trying to keep the darkness at bay until he held his head again.
"Gah...I-It won't g-"started Dante.
"There is nothing you can do to save him...he is almost under my control!"shouted Dark Dante as he laughed.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Eva chuckled a little to see her two favorite sons crying to see her again, while Kyrie and Nero made an anime sweat drop. Eva listen to Dante, she lower her eyes and sigh, "Dante sweetheart, if you gave your self into darkness, you will ended up like Mundus and lose humanity. Follow the light, then you will be stronger heart." she told her son, then she look at Vergil with gentle smile, "Vergil, if that happens to you, remember what I said." she told him and poke his nose playfully. Nero and Kyrie watch the whole scene, almost crying, "God, I miss your parents talks." he said as he cry and she agree as she sob.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:17 pm
"Mom...it's happened to me already...and I promise it won't happen to me again and it won't happen to Dante either."said Vergil."Did dad give you our message?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:34 pm
Get away from me!thought Dante as he forced the darkness away from him.You will not take over my mind...I will not become like Mundus Ever!
Dante stopped struggling while he was still in Vergil and Nero's grip and breathing hard.
In Dante's mind...
Dark Dante started to back away from his other self."No...no this can't be happening!"it said.
"Oh but it is...I have family on my side...so just stay away from my heart and my mind."
Dark Dante vanished into the darkness."You may have won this time...but I will get you eventually."
Back in Dante's room...
"I-I think It's g-gone...I need to find a way to keep it under control."said Dante."But I can tell you one thing...I don't feel like cr*p anymore."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Eva listen to Vergil's question and heard Dante recovered, then she hug them, "Yes, your father did told me and I am happy to hear that. I really miss you guys, and Dante... please act like your age," she told both and tells Dante to act like his own age. "Just like my adopted mother told me, when I always get out of my hand." he said to her coolly, Eva turn her head towards her grandson, but she never seen him before, except he has same appearance as her husband and sons. She look at him closely, "Who are you and why do you look like my sons and my husband's hair and eyes?" she ask him a question, but unaware about him. Nero felt really uneasy, but he have to go back to his anti-social moment, "I'm Nero... just don't ask. Oh the girl behind you is my girlfriend, Kyrie." he replied to her, Eva turn her head to see Kyrie, shyly wave at her, "He... Hello." she greets her kindly. Eva gave her a smile, "Why hello to you too, and thank you for praying to bringing me there to calm my son down."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:45 pm
Vergil smiled to see that Dante took advantage over the darkness."Well glad that's over...again."said Vergil as he released his grip on Dante."How did you get over it anyway?"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:53 pm
Dante looked up at his mother."Yes ma'am."said Dante as he got up without wobbling."I remembered that I have friends and family on my side."
Dante even had some color back.
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games