Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[PF] No Return Ch. 1: The Flight of The Lady (Start.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is our Most Valuable Roleplayer
  1.) Cley Pureholm-- The Paladin dishing out all the damage.
  2.) Justice Blackwell-- The Monk/ranger who is taking on the other side of the battlefield.
  3.) Tehila-- The Bard who is motivating us all and gave the Pally a weapon!
  4.) James-- The Sorcerer pin cushion!
  5.) Hur' Oc-- The Fighter who isn't fighting, but hark he bears the gift of weapons retrieval!
  6.) Lad Sherlock -- The Paladin/Sorcerer pin cushion who took out one opponent in about the goriest way possible.
  7.) Ziya-- The Druid pin cushion who is casting spells and keeping the client safe from beneath a table!
  8.) The DM-- Who is sending wave after wave of enemy at you and making your characters life miserable!
  9.) The Fat Spellcaster guy from earlier who disappeared-- He's important don't forget him.
  10.) The innocent onlooker who is stalking this thread and only voting in this poll for the gold.
View Results
jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

jennibert

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:51 pm
Lad looks quickly about, sizing up the enemies and the distance they are from him. He nods his head once, not realizing he has done so--it's an unconscious gesture made as he makes up his mind. He gestures with the rapier in his right hand. His blue eyes reflect the light of the fire that suddenly sheathes the weapon and then shoots at one of the approaching opponents.

{Lad casts scorching ray. He has a 35 ft range on it. If the leader is in that range, he's the target. Failing that, Lad will attack the most senior looking person he can hit. If no opponents are within 35 feet, consider that he has held his action until one of them is in range. He has a +6 on the ranged touch attack.}  
jennibert rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 2 Total: 8 (4-24)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:52 pm
{Well, a 17 is a decent chance of hitting with a touch attack. I'll roll the damage so we can move along either way...}

{And wow, was that one of the most pathetic scorching rays I've ever seen....}  

jennibert

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:30 pm
[[23 hits, as does 17]]]

Between the minor cuts of the forks and the flames of the scorching ray it seems that the soldier is in fairly bad shape, but not dead yet.

(((THIS MAN IS HEREBY SOLDIER NUMBER ONE, IF YOU WANT TO ATTACK HIM USE THAT TERM, SOLDIER 2 POST COMING.)))  
PupSage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:05 pm
The soldier previously guarding the bathroom begins to make his way towards the would be hero that had just healed the fallen civilians. He was gonna get paid extra if he took out the healer. His hands shook with nervousness as he aimed his crossbow at the armor clad woman. Steadying out as he aimed and took the shot.

(Firing at Cley from 20ft away.)

The shot fired and sank into the ground five feet away.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:07 pm
(Hur'Oc, Military Leader, James, NPCs x2, Tehila )  
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:41 pm
Hur' Oc stood up roaring a blood thirsty roar, the great hall would reverberate the call for blood. He played off of the ignorant fear of the mindless hungering orcish horde. The tide of savage muscle eager to descend on the staunch defenders of what ever humanity stood between them and innocent blood. Not that this was the case at all but he knew it was an damn near instinctual fear he could play off of. He was glad for once, one of the few times people naturally feared him could come in handy. Still he didn't wait to see how they felt about the angriest wall of full plate they had seen in some time. He charged right for the kitchen.

(Intimidate check +14, using the social aspect of the skill to try and get them to back down. Or at least get them to leave him alone as he charges right for the kitchen. Not sure if that diplomatic use of intimidate counts as action wise but I'm using the rest of what ever to move to the kitchen.)  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PupSage rolled 9 20-sided dice: 7, 12, 6, 12, 14, 9, 3, 1, 15 Total: 79 (9-180)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:24 pm
(Unless its a nat 20 they won't attack you.
If you do a full run next turn I think you can reach it.

Edit, 1 turn of full run, one turn of moving a single square before having to head back.

Also, disregard the ninth roll.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:08 pm
The military leader runs with a purpose towards the windowed wall. (Left wall)

(James is close enough to move in and do a touch attack if you want.)  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
Laelless rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 2, 3 Total: 12 (5-20)

Laelless

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:16 pm
James summons the force within his blood and points a finger at his closest foe and utters a whisper of arcane language. Missiles of arcane might swarm towards his adversary.

( Magic Missile at nearest foe. )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:12 pm
User ImageTehila kept her eyes trained on the guy heading to the windows, trying her best to figure out what he was doing and how she could stop it. But she'd only be able to if these goons attacking them would get done with whatever it was they were doing first...

{Just bumping the thread and waiting for my turn. smile }  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:05 pm
(Yeah sorry Photoshop quit while I was at work this week and so I'm re-redoing the map)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:01 am
(Alrighty, Sorry for the Delay.)

The soldier on the furthest wall begins to flee from being within the angered Orcs path and positions himself behind the private currently being assaulted by the sorceror.

Another soldier on the Western wall begins to approach the Paladin. "Whaddya think yer doing ya flippin wench. Do sit down and play dolly's or somethin' an' let the boys andle this." His words were betrayed by his actions though as his sword swung upwards to strike her.
((+5 to attack))
The sword scraped against Cley's armor. It wouldn't leave but a small scuff upon the iron full plate armor.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PupSage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:01 am
(It would help if I actually rolled.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:44 am
{By my estimation, that's two NPCs and it is thus my turn now. Please disregard if I am mistaken.}
User ImageTehila saw the enemy captain moving towards those windows, and knew something bad was likely to result from it. No one else was particularly close by, and she might actually be able to do something. She moved as fast as her sexy legs (if she did say so herself) could carry her towards the guy, mulling options over in her head. "Hey, you!" she yelled at him to get his attention as she rummaged through her spell component pouch. "Where do you find a one-legged dog? Where you left it!" she calls out as she throws a small tart and a feather at him, which summarily vanish into thin air.

{Casting Hideous Laughter at the guy heading for the windows (unless I'm mistaken that he's a bad guy). The Will DC is 15.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PupSage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:55 am
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
{By my estimation, that's two NPCs and it is thus my turn now. Please disregard if I am mistaken.}
User ImageTehila saw the enemy captain moving towards those windows, and knew something bad was likely to result from it. No one else was particularly close by, and she might actually be able to do something. She moved as fast as her sexy legs (if she did say so herself) could carry her towards the guy, mulling options over in her head. "Hey, you!" she yelled at him to get his attention as she rummaged through her spell component pouch. "Where do you find a one-legged dog? Where you left it!" she calls out as she throws a small tart and a feather at him, which summarily vanish into thin air.

{Casting Hideous Laughter at the guy heading for the windows (unless I'm mistaken that he's a bad guy). The Will DC is 15.}

((Before I react to that I just wanted to say that I moved you to the path of the least obstructions. The only other place you could reach him from had you throwing it over both Cley and a Table as well as invoking an AOP from an adjacent enemy.))

11, +2 Will, +2 Wis (Pass)

The soldier retorts, "And then I chop the other leg of as I feast on the first three."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games