Reply Teepees
[IC] =Silencer & Ling's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:02 am
Royal Babylonia jumped when she heard those words behind her. "Shoot," thought the filly before turning to her brother, feeling high and mighty in order to hide the truth. "Nothing," she said. "I was chasing away some birds, that's all." Well, this was not true, but she was too embarassed and angry to tell the truth.

Feeling tired of the game and uneasy with her brother's sudden appearance, the tan filly turned back and surrendered. "Sis!" she called loudly. "I surrender. You win this time, now please come out and show yourself, okay?" called the young one. "I'm sure you'll be happy to see this guy here." she said.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:19 pm
Aww...

Lian pouted from behind the bushes, disappointed the game had to end to quickly. That was no fun, and the filly had to think of something to keep herself entertained.

Cogs turned in the little head of Jin Lian's, and it wasn't long before the filly had something worked out in her skull. A mischievious grin soon plastered itself on Lian's cream-colored face, and she reached a hoof out to ruffle the greenery in front of her, while at the same time letting out a distressed whinny.

Silencer Wolf

Kane Hawkins

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:19 pm
"Oh."

He Ping looked past Royal Babylonia at the teepee, wondering what on earth were birds doing in the human structure. He pursed his lips and raised an eyebrow at the his elder sis, who currently had her back to him. He Ping snorted and decided to keep his questions for next time, when a distressed whinny, followed by a struggle in the bushes caught his attention.

"Who's there?" He Ping asked, and galloped towards the bush without waiting for Royal. "Jin Lian? Xue Lien? Is that you??"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:23 pm
Ears perked towards her siblings, Jin Lian almost couldn't scontain herself. The filly thrashed about and whinnied more desperately. Just one more.. come on Babylonia...  

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:46 pm
The tan filly calmed down but still she did not turn nor move a single step. She then heard a whinny voice but she ignored it and left her brother to help the injured soquili. As soon as she recognized the voice, her eyes widened and turned around to see if anything went wrong.

"Jin Lian!" she called, galloping as fast as she could to the bush, with her heart thumping fast. Her brother was already there when Royal arrived. "Should I call mom and dad?" she asked, jumping around in a panic expression on her face.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:58 pm
"NO!"

From the behind the bush a giggling streak of cream with a hint of black burst forth. Jin landed on a certain white and gold colt with a mighty whinny, and almost an instant later, got up and charged in the direction of Royal.

"Tag, you're it!" Lian yelled, headbutting her sister gently before taking off in the direction of the teepee. The filly looked back and stuck her tongue at the older siblings, and because of that, found herself slamming into a dark hued something.

"Oof!"

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:56 pm
"Urgh, that's not nice, sis!" called Royal angrily. "I'm going to revenge! You wait!" The filly then chased her sister, muttering to herself at the same time. She grew angrier every minute after seeing Jin Lian with her tongue sticking out, but calmed down after the accident. Without thinking twice, the tan filly burst into laughter, followed by tears rolling down her cheek. "Serves you right!" said the filly, sticking her tongue out. "Be careful next time, it must be really painful," she continued, walking closer to Jin Lian.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:55 am
For a brief moment, stars danced before Jin Lian's eyes, before the 'thing' she ran into reached down and nickered worriedly into her face, prompting the filly to jerk away in self-defense. It did not take long for Lian to recover from the 'concussion' and register her father's scent, however, and this made the cream filly significantly calmer.

"Hello Father," Jin Lian nickered, getting to her feet with Grand Dynasty's gentle nudge. The filly nuzzled her father and gave him a loving lick on the tip of his dark muzzle, before turning her attention to Babylonia.

"Pain? Huh. If that was pain, then I'm an angeni!" Jin Lian huffed scornfully, ducking under Dynasty and emerging on the other side so that the stallion was between the two foals. "It was good practice for my headbutting technique- watch out, I think I'm better now."

As if to prove her point, Lian lowered her head and jerked it from side to side in an imitation of a stag ready for battle.

Grand Dynasty said nothing all the while, peering curiously at his two daughters. The stallion merely chuckled and shook his head at Lian's cover-up attempt, and whinnied a greeting to the little colt standing a distance from them, one that looked so much like Yas.

"Now, what's been going one, my princesses? Seems like I missed a lot of this here, huh? Dynasty queried with a touch of humour in his voice, turning to the two fillies on either sides of him.

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:15 am
Royal stared at her cream sister disbelievingly. "Angeni?" she echoed. "Really? Then proof it," said the filly before looking up to her father.

"Hello father," greeted Royal cheerfully. "Me and Lian was just playing some games, first hide and seek and now tag. I'm supposed to catch her though but fortunately you came, so..." explained the tan filly, moving closer to her sister before giving her a slight kick at her left leg before running away in a opposite direction.

"Catch me if you can!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:25 pm
Jin Lian squealed in surprise as an attempt was made at her leg, but the filly jumped out of the way just in time to avoid contact. The half-dragon narrowed her eyes at her retreating sister, stamping a hoof on the ground. The cogs in her head started whirling at full speed. Oh, that filly! She'll pay, just wait.

Jin Lian made no attempt to give chase yet though, choosing to look up at her father lovingly instead. The filly wuffled and nuzzled lovingly at him, whispering a soft 'love a Dad' followed by a barely audible 'but I gotta go take care of a little something', then off she went skipping innocently after her elder sister.

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:05 pm
A broad smiled plastered on Royal's face when she turned and saw her sister's looks. She then stuck her tongue out as she continued cantering away from Jin Lian. Unaware of what is in front of her, the tan filly slipped and fell into the lake.

"Splash!"

"Oooh!" exclaimed Royal Babylonia, shivering and wet all over.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:40 am
Jin Lian made no attempt to hold back her laughter, though it was brief. Any plans for revenge vanished into thin air as the filly strutted up to her sister, carrying a grin even the chesshire cat would be envious of. Lowering her head so that she was face to face to Babylonia, Lian blew.

"Be careful where you're galloping, Windy," Jin Lian teased, her tone deep and threathening, or so she attempted. Eyes narrowed, the cream filly shot a 'death' glare at her sister, before whispering into the latter's ear, "This is why you don't mess with me..."

The filly straightened up and nodded majestically down at her fallen(and wet) sibling. A movement at the corner of her eyes caught her attention, and she snapped her head towards it, noting with delight an ever familiar white mare.

"Look, it's Mother!" Lian squealed, rearing a little in excitement. The filly turned back to Royal Babylonia and jerked her head towards Yue before scampering off to join the family near the teepee.

"Come on!"

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:14 pm
Royal Babylonia gasped and stared at her sister as she shivered, but this time it was not as cold as she first fell in. Her sister's reaction made her felt even worse and wanted to attack at such arrogance, but she held back and sighed heavily. She really did not want another fight, she loved sister and her family a lot. Instead, she stuck her tongue out when Lian was not looking and shook herself.

The filly stoped as soon as her sister turned to her, and feeling excited, Royal smiled too and caught up with Lian to join the family in the teepee.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff