Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:14 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena set the bottle down and nodded at him. " How about this. I'm take the glass out but I'll try and freeze around then as much as I can so you don't lose to much blood. Then we can wash your wings and put the potion on after?" She smiled at him waiting for him to reply.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:05 pm
Mxyzptlk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"ohh ... nasty injury" said a voice from nowhere, and with a pop came the miscivous imp himself: Mxyzptlk "to think ... i thought you were interesting, then i find out your just a cheotic pervert ... but its not so bad considering the new information of your Jekyll and Hyde problem" he said floating in the air with a smile  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image
╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

As he laid on the bed, he nodded at Athena as he heard the small man floating in the air, making him scared,"W-w-w-What is he talking about?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:15 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena looked at the floating person and went in front of Drake to protect him. " Who are you and what do you want?" She felt as if she new him some how, like she'd seen him before but she just couldn't remember were.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:48 pm
Mxyzptlk

"you ... dont remember?" he said floating around then looked at Drake "haha ... ofcourse ... its a magical split personality ... no one can remember the other version when the current one's in control ... and im guessing it wipes all memories durring too" he said shaking his head "ok ... lets try this one more time ... the name is Mxyzptlk, a superior being from the 5th Dimention"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image

User Image

As he got scared from hearing him say about the 'Split Personality' which made him worry about who he truly was. He got off the bed, hidding being Athena as he still felt the pain his wings increase,"P-p-Please, don't hu-hu-hurt...us...."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:08 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena turned her head to the side to look at Drake. " Everything will be okay, I promise." She whispered to him and smiled lightly. She turned back to Mxyzptlk. " What are you talking about? That doesn't make any sense."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:32 pm
Mxyzptlk

"not to you, no ... you dont remember what happened ... i'm imuned not being native to this dimention ... and magical" he said as he floated to Drake "and dont worry kid ... i dont hurt people ... i'm kind of like Puck from a 'Midsummer's Night Dream'" he said "i just do harmless pranks"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image

User Image

As he got let scared, he continued to hide behind Athena not because of Mxyzptlk but because he didn't want to go anywhere else. He blushed softly as he heard noises coming from inside the halls of the hotel. The sounds of crashing around inside the halls in which made him get a little scared. He felt that he should run away and hide yet at the same time, he wanted to protect Athena.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:02 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

She reached for drakes hand from behind herself. " So why are you here?" She didn't understand what was going on. It could be possible that she did have a split personality, it would explain why she blacked out some times. She would get angry then never remember anything after it. Her gaze traveled to her feet for a moment the her head snapped up. " Wait have I ever...Hurt someone?" She said afraid of the answer.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:15 pm
Mxyzptlk

"i wasnt talking about you ... i ment him" he said pointing to Drake  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image

User Image

As he began to get really scared as he heard loud banging noises against the walls, hearing people scream bloody mary which felt his heart become darkened as he grabbed Athena's hand, noticing that the door was getting knocked on really hard, a large black blade coming out of the door.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:35 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena let out a scream when she saw the blade. She held onto Drakes hands tighter as her heart beat started to quicken. " What is it!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:41 pm
User Image

User Image

"I-i-I don't know", replied the scared Drake as he felt his heart beat faster, his body feeling stronger when he felt her hand get tighter against his. As he saw the blade move, his body frooze, seeing the door fly at Mxyzptlk. Drake moved Athena away from the door as he looked forward, seeing the creature's figure. As he held his friend's hand, he saw the creature's eyes, which were tworling around like he was trying to hypnotize them yet he didn't feel anything controling him which ment it probably just looked like it. As it looked straight at Drake, It's smile growing larger as it's hand blades cut up the floor as it ran toward him, swinging it's dark scythe like hand at the weak Drake.
User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:12 am
Athena Oshiro

User Image

When she saw the creature going after Drake she quickly moved him out of the way. Then moved to the opposite side of the room from where Drake was. She felt herself trembling if fear.

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games