Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Streets of the Eagle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

User Image

Get up, Stand up...
..Stand up for your rights

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

Atticus sat there, pulling out the cigarette from between his lips while it disappeared within his hand like the smoke that was once in the room. He couldn't believe the words he was hearing as he licked his lips softly. As he pulled out his sake bottle, he poured it against the table slowly. As the liquid poured out, Atticus moved his hand around the puddle of liquid which it magically started to morph into a metal circle that had Egyptian signs on it as he spoke,"My friend...in the role of protecting the realms...after all I taught you. Vicky"
He picked up the key with his right hand as he twirled it around on the table, almost like a nickel while he continued to explain,"If you want a regular life, that's fine...you also have to understand that the world needs it's heroes...all of them...These keys, which I call the 'Memorial Keys', are the only way to keep the realms safe...you must find these."

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

Get up, Stand up
..Don't give up the Fight

User Image

Wuppa Wuppa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:18 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

ރ"On the surface, they can still indulge in all their earthly horrors"

"it would seem your words would deafen ... she would not listen to me when i tried to fulfill your wish" said the voice of Captain Nemo as he walked into the room "so imagine my surprise when i get a report of a spirit appearing in the mess hall ... i expected someone else, but not you Atticus" Nemo said looking at him

"to live in the bosom of the sea! There I recognize no master! There I am free!"ރ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

╠══════════════ ═══════════════════╣

She rolled her eyes and scoffed gruffly, "I couldn't even catch up to you old man, how do you think I would deal with finding keys scrambled across the world? You're asking the wrong Italian woman Atticus, and have you aged younger? Or have you been using those Age Rewind products again?"

Suddenly Nemo appeared from nowhere stating its strangeness of to how Atticus came. "Don't even start about that Messere Nemo...he's a coy one, not to mention a very unpredictable guy."

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

Atticus Nanashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:38 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

User Image

Get up, Stand up...

"That's the good thing about being dead..i can look younger but i like the older look really", replied Atticus as he threw the key onto the table with a smile on his face,"heh and I gain all my strength from being dead, kiddo."
As he watched Nemo come in, chuckling softly as he cracked his knuckles, chuckling as he spoke,"yeah, she's always did want a normal life. I don't blame her, my friend, but I will say this, Vicky has been my best student but to truly fine tone all her abilities..maybe she should learn some more from the place where I taught for so many years. The Creed. There is one of the keys."
As he got up slowly, Atticus cracks his back loudly, his eyes closed as he noticed how old he truly is as he crossed his arms,"For a woman who I treated as a daughter...you've became a beautiful young woman..I missed so much. Don't let life stop you...It's your choice to for fill what I asked."

Get up, Stand up

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

"Figures..." Victorianna muttered under her breath as she crossed her arms and shifted her weight on her right leg.

"You can also stop praising me old man, buttering me up for the Creed isn't going to do s**t. Dead men tell no tales though..." She then placed a hand on her chin, pondering the sudden request- would she actually listen this time?
"Fine Atticus- you're old and spent, and not to mention really hard not to just tackle right now- I'll do what you want, but when I'm done can I live a normal life? I haven't had a boyfriend Atticus in ever...not since my fourteenth year on this sad place."

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

Atticus Nanashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:55 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

"either way ... she's just as stubborn as you are" he said to him in a tone of annoyance "captain-" "be silent Jonas and report to the bridge" "but captain-" "make it so!" he shouted to Jonas who was taken aback, apparently Nemo didn't yell at him much "aye captain" Jonas said hoarsely as he turned and walked away, as it seemed the other crew did as well "you might as well face facts Atticus, she doesn't have what it takes to protect the realms, she doesn't know a thing about them ... face it, you picked the wrong person ... this is no job for a foolish teenage girl"

"to live in the bosom of the sea! There I recognize no master! There I am free!"ރ

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:02 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

User Image

Get up, Stand up...

"I seen her future, Captain Kemo...she'll do just fine.", Atticus chuckled softly, listening to his old apprentice. He smiled even more when she said that she'll help him as he pulled out a large scroll from within his shirt. It seemed to be covered with dirt and ash on it. With a tear drop coming out of his eye, the tear drops onto the scroll which when it did, it cleared off the dirt and ash from it. As he unrolled it, he spoke softly, his fingers sparking up with small lightning bolts as he spoke softly,"After defeating the evil titan...costing me my life, I gained a power that no regular human can gain. Sadly though, I can't use them to protect the realms but i will say this...the storms will be with you, Nicky"
As he said that, he placed his hand on Victorianna's shoulder, a spark going through her body to her brain in which made her able to learn what the scroll wants her to learn,"This scroll will teach you the ways of summoning my power...the power of the storm...lightning, thunder, storms...all from your finger tips..."

Get up, Stand up

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

Nemo was actually insulting her. And all this time he seemed like a decent old man who had spent his life being angry and now was just..neutral.

As were first appearances, nothing ever did it justice. When Atticus approached her, she felt ready to slap him away and go give Nemo a hard knock upside the head for good measure. 'Foolish teenage girl' rang through her head like a broken record, and as soon as Atticus was finished she pushed him away and lunged for Nemo, fists clenched tightly as her teeth were bared in anger.

"I AM NOT FOOLISH!" she screamed in angst as her fist came into direct contact with Nemo's cheek, sending him sprawling backward for a support. Her force was ten times more vengeful, now that her rage had spiked. "And I am not a teenager!"

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

Atticus Nanashi

James Ambrose

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:46 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

falling back slightly, Nemo moved the cloth from his turban from his shoulder to behind him and regained his composure "your mind is closed to everything, even to wield the power of that sword he gave you" he said looking at her with a stern stare "you cannot believe in the extraordinary so why bother trying to teach you the extraordinary? but if you wish to prove otherwise" he said as he threw his arms out to his side and water flowed between his fingers and the water took form, in his left hand was his sword: Tsunami Breath and in his right was his spear: Typhoon Sting "then why don't you prove your worth being taught by him"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:02 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

User Image

Get up, Stand up...

Atticus sighed softly as he appeared between the two who was ready to fight. With one eye closed, he lifted his arms up with such speed. As he stood there, he held the powers of Zeus' lightning within his hands, a bright light appearing in front of them. As he sighed softly, whispering to the two children,"For being such a old man, you are just as childish...don't you see that this is quite idiotic...this is where we all eat. Go fight somewhere with more space."
As he sighed softly, he crossed his arms, willing to watch.

Get up, Stand up

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

She frowned and stepped back a few steps. "If this cur is willing to duke it out I'm not going to stop him, I want to see an old man cry...never have before."

She pulled out one of her katanas and pointed it at Nemo, "your call fecchio."

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

Atticus Nanashi

James Ambrose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:36 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

smirking as he swung his sword as the tables picked up and moved out of the way "you know not of anything, you only think as a regular person ... your in a world where nothing is as you've known" he said as he saw that they were diving under and smirked "and it would seem you've never battled a person with a weapon such as these" he said as he stabbed the spear to the ground as the floor seemed to gather with water and rise up, until they were sitting in a replica of the sea floor, but Nemo was breathing "first rule of combat, always make sure to have an advantage" Nemo said, the water wasn't real, but it felt like it was as Nemo jumped in the air and soared up and swung his sword causing a mighty wave to go towards her as Nemo still floated in the air

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:02 am
User Image

User Image

Get up, Stand up...

Atticus felt a strange presence back at Olympus in which he disappears quickly, leaving a note that he needed to go.

Get up, Stand up

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:49 am
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

"Hit me with your best shot fecchio. I'll have you know I am wise beyond my years! I do not know of these strange 'Heartless' beings, but I do know of corruption in this place so do not sass me about 'nothing being as they would seem'."

The sudden flow of water did not faze Victorianna, for she stood with her elbow propped on the hilt of her katana, yawning tiredly. "Yeah, yeah I know old man. And to think you seemed frail and innocent!" She laughed at her own stupidity, pulled the weapon from the floor and held it to her neck, waiting just to toss it into his chest, a beautiful sight it would have been too...

If only she foolishness wouldn't have left her to the extent of leaving behind that sword Atticus had previously left her- now that would turn the tables, wouldn't it?! Two chump swords and no positive damage towards him now...it figured as much.

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:21 am
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

Nemo looked at her gritting his teeth, not that his attack failed but almost as if he was expecting something "now if you just took the time to learn that scroll Atticus gave you you'd have an advantage ... or another weapon then those butter knives" he said to her in an almost encouraging taunt as he dived down with his spear and it hit the floor causing a wave of coral to shoot out of the ground towards her and sliced the sword again, this time spinning it to cause a focused whirlpool towards her

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff