Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Plains of Villa Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:24 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

Cyra shifted uneasily when the silver dragon sniffed her. Still, she curtsied to both of the dragons, showing her respect for the beings. "A-a pleasure to meet both of you. I-I'm Cyra Aldack." She said, biting her lip nervously. She'd never seen a dragon before, much less really thought they had existed. Of course then, she'd met her fair share of mythical creatures on her journeys. She folded her wings behind her, though she didn't make them disappear just yet; she wasn't sure if she was to fly beside them or ride, and bringing her wings out always brought pain. Seeing the other people on the silver dragon, Cyra suddenly found the ground very interesting. Being around Tsukiko's forcing me to interact with others… again. Just like those years ago… She smiled at the thought, chuckling a bit at the memories.

With these broken wings I'm falling

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:29 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

Ambrose chuckled as Alvena did the same then shot her head up, and Ambrose felt something as well "A new God has been born ... someone has defeated an Egyptian God" he said as Avalona nodded 'a powerful one at that as well'

"... and a staff in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:35 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"What are we going to do," Tsukiko asked in a low voice. "The Egyptian Gods...they don't like us do they." She frowned worried slightly.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice climb down Avalona's back and ran to sleeping Raw. She's checking to see he's okay by checking his pulse, turns out he's okay. "He might be air sick... again." She said and she stands up to call her horse. Her white horse arrived and Alice carried him to Tsuki's back. "Let's hope he doesn't get way sick, right boy." Tsuki snort as an agreement.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:56 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"the origionals yes ... but the one i senced is like us ... a mortal thats taken the place of a God" he said to her "we have another group of Gods to help us ... even Anubis must stay ... the God of Death origanaly just faried fallen mortals to the Underworld ... but in time, he'll see that he cannot survive unless he realizes the Gods must stay united, balanced, and work for the better good, he is just blind and in Xehanort's cluches leading to believe he's his brother" he said to her as she looked to the sunrise "everyone deserves a second chance Kiko ... we just need to get him to accept our help"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:19 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Well...if you say so...." She bit her lip still slightly worried, "Its just that vision you had..it still worries me about everyone's safety." She frowned before continuing, 'And with this talisman game. It doesn't help..so much is going on at once. One slip has me worried for the results.'

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice still thinking why Anubis carried Master Xehanort's keyblade, and she sense Purest Light from Hinata Hyuuga. She's isn't chosen from Keyblade, but why she sensing Purest Light. "Come to thinking of it, Anubis-san carried a Keyblade that belongs to Master Xehanort and he didn't realized about a girl, who has a purest light." She said to herself with a thought as she pulled her horse.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:01 pm
User Imageζʊȼӷϵʑɨɑ ɃϵɫɱѳɳϮ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slifer, The Sky Dragon flew over the plains, Lucrezia scanning the area for anyone to join in a quest or just to travel with. She sensed a few stronger auras from the others in the area and motion Slifer to head in that direction. Once near to the group, Lucrezia leapt from the dragon which disappeared into the clouds. She fell in a nose dive heading downwards, with her greatsword attached to her back, her whip on her right hilt and Katana on the left, and at about 25 feet from the ground she flipped to be standing up and blasted a wind spell to almost completely stop her fall. The Goddess landed a few feet from the group, she approached them warily. "So, I sense a power within you. I have forseen this group before I met it. The name is Lucrezia Belmont, Goddess of Magic." Lucrezia introduced herself, bowing and then returning to a stand. Her millenium necklace shined on her neck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ѫ ----- ʛɵɗȡϵʂȿ ѳӻ ϻȧɕɨȼ ----- Ѫ

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:05 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

'speaking of which' he said mentaly to Kiko and walked forward "Ambrose ... God of Wisdom" he said as Alvena nodded her head and the silver dragon introdiced herself mentaly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:35 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko gave a small curtsy to the new goddess. "Tsukiko Yuki, Goddess of the Sea. Pleasure to meet you." Tsukiko always kept a clear mind when meeting new people. A habit that usually got her in more trouble then good.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:01 pm
User Imageζʊȼӷϵʑɨɑ ɃϵɫɱѳɳϮ

Lucrezia nodded a bow to the other gods that introduced themselves. "So what powers do you all wield? I am still new at this but not a fool with my own powers." she said, looking to Ambrose.

Ѫ ----- ʛɵɗȡϵʂȿ ѳӻ ϻȧɕɨȼ ----- Ѫ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:03 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"knowledge and wisdom ... as the title sugests" he said to her "before i was a God ... i was a Wizard ... still am" he said leaning on his staff

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:31 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"I have the power over the oceans and seas." Tsukiko said speaking up, "I try to help the souls lost, at sea as well. I was a witch before I become a goddess, like him I have all my old powers still." She brought out her trident as she spoke. She hadn't held it in a while, it was easier just to use her magic.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:30 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

She smile disappeared as yet another person landed and joined the group. Appearance alone, the woman put Cyra on edge, but she stayed put, since everyone else seemed to be at ease. As the gods introduced themselves to each other, Cyra edged closer to the silver dragon, Avalona. Still the outsider, huh… she thought to herself, watching the others quietly. Even when she seemed to be accepted by others, in the end she was still an outsider. Sitting down, she began to take curious glances at the magnificent beast next to her, unsure of what to ask the dragon, or if she was even allowed to talk to her.

With these broken wings I'm falling

Saia Kakaru

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:40 pm
Avalona

Avalona lied down and turned her head to Cyra and saw she was looking at her and made a glance that could be taken as a smile 'speak what you wish' she said to her she said as she heard a song start to play from far off in the city that seemed though it came from a person neither alive nor dead and Avalona humed along to the song, for this was the song of insperation, brilliance, and imagination ... all of which the God of Wisdom posesed and would give to those who asked and was truly appropriate for the God and Dragon of Wisdom  
Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff