Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Twilight Town
Market Street Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image

Shikamaru Nara and Temari of the Desert

A girl saving a guy...

Temari saw ichigos arm fly off she,thought it would be the perfect time to unleash her most powerful attack she lifted her hand " sever wind pressure" the sky rumblem turning black as lightning to hit the ground " the wind is my companion and my ally you will die now cower before the might of the wind dragon! Wind realese great task of the wind,dragon" a huge wind dragon decended from the sky crashing upon ichigo a black armor protected ichigo but just barley he took out his katana " wind cutter" he shouted he cut the outside of the dragon but before the dragon vanished it engulfed ichigo and thrashed the armor ichigos laugh was full of malice " shadow armor forged by the nara clan I stole it was only good to protect me from one attack but,that was enough I hops you have a better attack then that temari" ichigo continued to laugh his katana was thrown into the air spliting into a hundred kattana ichigo lifted his hand then brought it down " my beautiful swords of darkness Kill Her Now As the black swords flew temari ran forward and with,a swing of her mighty fan " wind realese cast net" a huge wind barrier covered her and shikamaru wind scythes clashed breaking each katana as ichigo tried to run a shadow grabbed him constricting his feet to the floor " shadow sewing technique" shikamaru said smiling temaris wind scythes slashed and hacked ichigos body to pieces thd wind left and,the sky cleared up temari looked at her watch,the one that carmana gave her she barley had a heart left it was half way gone shd stood as the setting sun carresed her " I did it I have completed my shinobi way I protected those near and dear to me"
Shikamaru helped temari to her feet she huffed and puffed shikamaru started walking but then realized carrying temari might be better he picked her up and looked at the watch it was almost empty but slowly getting better all she needed was rest he continued to walk following nejis chakra signal he was hoping hinata was awake after walking for a while he thought he was lost the wind picked up and hardened into a peron pointing the way for shikamaru to walk he looked close to it and it looked alot like a man it blinked at,him and kept walking for a while till he saw neji he looked at the wind person " why are you helping me are you a demon or a clone from an enemy ninja" the clone shook his head " I am a wind angel destined to be temaris nobody I have helped you as best I can,the rest is up to you her heart has almost regeneraited and she needs me I am the guardian that gave her the wind but I must depart catch up with your friends and tell temari I wish her the best by the way my name

... I can't just leave things that way

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

"Balance between Light and Darkness...

Neji held Hinata and saw Ichigo Chakra has died out from Temari, he sighed about Carmana, "Good, that Ichigo won't spread the Byakugan secret. Anyway, I have to talk to Hinata-sama's Nobody, she's a witch who can see some of future." he let out small smirk about Ichigo's death and tells Carmana about Shiro. He look around, he saw the corridor of darkness appear from behind, knowing she's coming out, "Hello Neji-san, surprise to see me again." Shiro greets with her original's cousin with a smile on her face. Neji deactivate his Byakugan and turn around to see her, "Shiro, you know his future words to tell you about we have to watching two enemies." said Jinxe to his younger twin, until he lay eyes on his original. "So, you must be Neji Hyuuga, you baby cousin's Nobody told me about you. I couldn't remember about your post, since we still exist." he said to Neji in cocky attitude with a smirk, Neji made a vein popped out from his anger. "Sometimes, I don't like your attitude very much." he pointed out about his Nobody. Hinata generally grip her cousin's Hyuuga robe shirt, while she's asleep, making Neji look at her with a blush, although he has something for her to help and both protecting each other including others.

"... Our bonds never be broken."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:59 am
CARMANA

Carmana felt saddened as he looked at neji holding hinata......he bowed his head and turned to leave......when suddenly 36 kuni struck him......he yeld in pain and took a knee......bleeding......

[HEART COUT OUT OF TEN]
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image

A girl saving a guy...

Shikamaru kept running after he saw temaris soon to be nobody he wondered what would happen he saw neji and carmana but stopped dead in his tracks when the 36 kunai knives slashed carmana shikamaru looked at his wrist band he had seven hearts left he didnt know who struck carmana but,he placed temari do wn she flinched and started to regain conciousness shikamaru made a hand sign " shadow sewing jutsu" the shadow snagged the two nobodies feet to the ground he also made it to were his shadow stretched if another enemy was near by he wouldnt be able to move he got in closer sweeping the area to see if there were anymore enemies he couldnt see them the good news was it was dark enough so nobody could see his shadows " what a drag neji I though you had this under control well looks like im gonna have to step in"
Temari blinked and got up in a groggy state she saw that carmana was bleeding temari took out her fan she looked at her health meter she had about seven hearts filled she worried about hinata temari krept closer and closes her eyes " wind tracker" the winds picked up and placed trackers on the nobodies temari looked at shikamaru and nodded she went over " neji, carmana how are you,guys oh are these nobodies like james" temari extended her hand in greeting she smiled like,nothing bothered her knowing that,they were stuck to the ground " shikamaru this better work" she thought to herself " if not I have no problem with killing them still I worry about hinata" temaris smile didnt falter as she continued to trick the nobodies that suprisingly looked like neji and hinata

wolf of warriors
Crew

Carmana

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:38 pm
CARMANA

Carmana tryed getting up but couldent......suddenly 36 shuriken flew through the air andhit carmana......he screamedin pain

[HEARTS LEFT OUT OF TEN]
heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image

Shiro and Jinxe

As for Twins or Connection Bonds...

The twins and Neji saw Carmana get hit by any shurinkins, yet Shiro take a look at the bracelet. She frown a bit, then she sigh, "This young boy needs to heal, but luckly Hinata-sama isn't only one who can heal." she made a comment about her healing ability and crouch down and took his hand to heal him. Jinxe look at his twin, then Neji with a smirk evilly, "Your lucky your baby cousin survived, but this wind lady over possible to be party lover." he said to his original, but Neji ignore his Nobody and walk towards to Shiro, "Shiro, I want to have a favor with you and my Nobody?" he asked her a favor, but Shiro doesn't look at him as she listen to him, "of course, what is it?" she respond, "Can you and my Nobody keep an eye on either Zatsune and Tobi for us, we can't let them running around lose. They may trying to harm the people, but... letting seven girls live." he offer her mission for the twins. Jinxe rose his eyebrow about the mission, but he curl his lip for excitement.

... you can't destroy us

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image

A girl saving a guy...

shikamaru kept running with temari on his back Dimitri showed him the way then vanished as shikamaru saw neji he saw carmana get stabbed by the kunai knives he stopped dead in his tracks and placed temari on the ground she wiggled like she was waking up shikamaru made hand signs " shadow sewing technique he watched as his shadows stitched the new people to the ground then he stretched his shadow out if any enemies were close by no matter were they were they would get snagged by the attack shikamaru looked at the watch Carmana gave him he had seven hearts which was plenty " neji what a drag i though you had everything under control seems like you dont i guess im going to have to control the situation"
Temari woke up groggy as she walked to shikamaru she looked at him " whats the situation" " somebody attacked carmana im betting its those new guys" temari nodded she looked at her watch she had seven hearts left and took out her iron fan " wind tracker" she whispered the wind picked up and placed trackers on the nobodies she put away the fan and walked over she put on a winning smile and extended her hand to the nobodys " hello i am temari of the sand village" temaris smile didnt falter as she though to herself " shikamaru this better work im ok with killing them if they start a fight but im worried about hinatas safety this plan better work"

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Neji twitch his eyebrows from Skiamaru's comment, "Hey, I'm just taking Hinata-sama and Carmana is following me." he said out loud to him, until he felt the tug on his sleeves and he look down to see Hinata slightly open her eyes, looking at him. "Hey, what gives?!" shouted Shiro with bit of anger, "What the h*** is this?" said Jinxe surprisely about shadow. Neji ignores them and look at Hinata as he put her down to help her stand up, "What happen?" she tiredly ask him as she rub her eye, still groggy. Neji handed her an ANBU outfit with a slightly blush, "Change your cloth. We have to move quickly." he said to her, which she nodded and quickly hide in the alley to change. Once she's done, walked out with her ANBU. She look at Temari, "Please, do not worry about me, but I despite fighting, unless I will try to." she said very positive words to her friend. Shiro grab her flute, "We will take our leave, this boy will be fine. Come on big brother." she announce and play with her flute, "Right behind you." he responded and they disappeared by light and darkness.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:45 pm
DOUBLE SIDED COIN

james walked over to everyone ......he saw temari and was so happy that she was alive he cried tears of joy......carmana groaned and asked weakly what had happened to him  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image

A girl saving a guy...

temari smiled and let hinata go change she looked at James " why are you crying our journey isnt over" she said blinking at Him then flicked his nose so he would snap out of it shikamaru came from behind but tripped on a rock and fell on temaris back he blushed and got up temari looked at him laughing but pushed both shikamaru and james out of the way temari avoided a fire dragon that scorched the ground she heard a womans laughter and turned pale " Dam it i though ichigo was a pain his sister is worse" Temari sighed and opened up her fan to go running after her but a fire shield came up and almost burnned her she coughed becuase of the smoke and backed away " Natsu uchiha huh she probably already knows ichigos dead and she'll want revenge sooner or later fighting hers gonna be a pain fire and wind don't exactly mix well on the battle field oh well" Shikamaru looked at temari " what a drag i though you were over keeping secrets from me but i guess your not ichigos dead and suddenly a fire dragon shows up out of no were and almost kills us all your not telling the whole truth who else is chasing you" Shikamaru looked at temari with serious but hurtful eyes " Natsu uchiha is ichigos eldest sister she is a rouge ninja that left the leaf village and became a mercinary she and i dont exactly see eye to eye so she's tried to kill me i thought she was in the sound village i guess i was wrong but that only means i need to find my brothers quickly she's fast to retreat then attack so we need to get out of here like now" temari picked up carmana and threw him over her shoulder were getting out of here " NEJI! grab hinata and lets get the hell out of doge" temari looked at james " lets see if you can get through this without crying this time" temari winked and smiled at james as she walked away shikamaru looked at james with irratation and walked behind Temari

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Neji nodded and quickly grab Hinata's hand and they ran off to the Mansion. Hinata look back, "Everyone... they are protecting each other, like my family did to protect me or each other for their lives." she thought and two Hyuugas enter the Mansion.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:21 am
DOUBLE SIDED COIN

Carmana looks behind him as he follows......james is with temari and shikamaru  

Carmana

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:48 am
User Image

A girl saving a guy...

Temari walked with shikamaru and james but could cut shikamarus irritation with a knife he mummbled something that she could not here " hey are you going to be a cry baby again and sulk the entire way there" shikamaru looked at her "no" then he looked at james and started to walk away faster muttering to himslef " i hate that guy" temari sighed and put her hand on her forehead he's going to be a pain the enitre way there i can see it coming" Temari felt a weird aura following her it was like fire burnning the skin she tensed and held her jaw shut " god dammit how long am i going to have to go through this this is going to be a tremendous pain in the a** i already see it coming" temari sighed " oh well theres nothing i can do for now but suck it up and get othe mansion" she started walking but took out her fan u guys want a lift she jumped on her fan and held out her hand to james shikamru already jummped on and leaned back relaxing as the wind picked up " what a drag he's gotta ruin my alone time with temari" shikamaru sighed and wished they were back in konoha relaxing

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:51 pm
JAMES

James grabbed temari's hand and got on the fan......he smiled and sat down "let get going "  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari and others arrive in the Market, yet Yami still have really bad feeling about this because of year ago. His friend look at her sister and friend with optimistic smile, "Let's look around and find the ice cream." she said to them hallpily, Yami sigh lightly and keeping an eye out.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out