Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
(Adapted D&D 3e/3.5e) The End of Days (Running!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:27 pm
glitterboypilot
Pixie Assassin?

"What? It is only a pixie, what can she do to me?"

Famous last words

Sorry for intervening, but I was swinging by, and caught this part of the conversation.

I felt obliged to link to this Axe Cop episode.

*bows and leaves*  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:02 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
Just trying to figure out who to put into my eldritch tapestry, and I'm exceedingly confused by Grevus's characters. How do we get CG paladins with three favored enemies?

Also, his saves haven't been calculated.

Whoops, I'll edit those (we share the myth-weavers).

As for the CG paladins with the favored enemies, those are both detailed in UA. He also uses different abilities than from the PH, since he's using Complete Warrior's Paladin variant. Zeal is essentially a barbarian's rage.

Thanks, Cannon. You know that stuff has blown up in my face recently; school, work, stuff with some of my friends, and that girl from school. In the meantime I sort of forgot the password, again.  

Grevus

jennibert

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:18 pm
I totally just noticed that writing a background entitles one to 1000 extra gold and bonus XP. And I just wrote Misery and Halen's backgrounds because I love to write.....  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff