Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
XxPrimevalPandaxX's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:06 am
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:11 am

User Image

Name |||| Aellai
Nicknames |||| Lai

Obtained |||| Christmas CC Plush

Breed |||| Pure Uni
Place of Birth |||| The woods
Birth date |||| 1/11/2012
Age |||| Young Adult
Orientation |||| Pansexual

Height |||| A little smaller then most mares
Weight |||| Healthy
Build |||| Lean

Likes |||| Exploring
Dislikes ||||

Quirks ||||
Faults |||| Is a bit too abrasive
Qualities |||| She will have your back no matter what.

Family |||| All deceased
Siblings |||| None
Crush |||| Trying things out with Fable right now
Mate |||| Emeric AGREEMENT HERE

Favorite Place |||| The mountains
Favorite Color |||| Gold
Rped Color |||| #00b4cc
Theme Song ||||

Hobbies/Skills ||||
Powers |||| Has healing power

Personality ||||

Emotionless, cold and uncaring is what many feel when they look into her eyes, but that can be very deceiving.

She is actually pretty adventurous, caring, nice, flirty and is always looking for danger. Due to this thrill of danger, she knows the terrain and landscape pretty well, but that only came from her traveling so much and so far. She isn't one to sit around lazing and talking about non-sense. She is a go-getter and will do almost anything fun as long as it doesn't mean you have to be immobile for longer then a few minutes.

Even though she is kind, it doesn't mean she is gullible. She knows when someone is using her and abusing her kindness, she has had some bad run ins in her life so she knows just how to take care of it. Hoof-to-face style <3

SHE controls her own life and doesn't like other people trying to run it for her. She makes the choices and decisions, not someone else. She also lives with the consequences which she doesn't care to much about because she follows two distinct philosophies.

1. Karma is a b***h. It will always come back and bite you in the arse.
2. What you give is what you get in return.

Being impulsive, she can be very random at times. One minute she might be climbing the mountain and then suddenly change her mind wanting to go back down to the open plains again. It depends on her mood and where she is at the moment because it can reflect on where she wants to go or what she wants to do. If she wants to wrestle and then suddenly try climbing a tree, then that is what she wants to do. But keep in mind that she isn't stupid and does know what she is doing.

Breeding:
Breeding 1 – Emeric
Breeding 2 - Emeric
Breeding 3 – Emeric

RP Log

[x] - New Faces (With Taja)
[x] - Follow Me, Follow You (With Sheria)
[x] - Amuse Me (With Fable)

Finished RP's

Dead RP's

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 am
~PLOTS~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:52 am
~Breeding~

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:53 am
Lovers Rock
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Mare's Name: Aellai
Image of Soquili: User Image
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: HERE
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Emotionless, cold and uncaring is what many feel when they look into her eyes, but that can be very deceiving.

She is actually pretty adventurous, caring, nice, flirty and is always looking for danger. Due to this thrill of danger, she knows the terrain and landscape pretty well, but that only came from her traveling so much and so far. She isn't one to sit around lazing and talking about non-sense. She is a go-getter and will do almost anything fun as long as it doesn't mean you have to be immobile for longer then a few minutes.

Even though she is kind, it doesn't mean she is gullible. She knows when someone is using her and abusing her kindness, she has had some bad run ins in her life so she knows just how to take care of it. Hoof-to-face style <3

SHE controls her own life and doesn't like other people trying to run it for her. She makes the choices and decisions, not someone else. She also lives with the consequences which she doesn't care to much about because she follows two distinct philosophies.

1. Karma is a b***h. It will always come back and bite you in the arse.
2. What you give is what you get in return.

Being impulsive, she can be very random at times. One minute she might be climbing the mountain and then suddenly change her mind wanting to go back down to the open plains again. It depends on her mood and where she is at the moment because it can reflect on where she wants to go or what she wants to do. If she wants to wrestle and then suddenly try climbing a tree, then that is what she wants to do. But keep in mind that she isn't stupid and does know what she is doing.

What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Nothing in particular. If a fling, she would at least want him in their child's life a little bit. If lifemate, then she would want him to be there at all times. Not in a suffocating kind of way and wouldn't want him protecting her all the time. She would just want him to be there with her through it all and someone that would love her as much as she would love him.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: It can range from unedited to edited and breed doesn't matter as well. Since I don't really know what color combo's would look good with her I'm open for anything. Eye-rape, dark, natural, etc. Anything goes! <3 Don't feel shy. x3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate preferred! =3 But a fling isn't out of the suggestions either. *nods*
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) A plot would be great, but I don't have any for her at the moment. She is pretty much a clean slate minus her friendship/companionship with Hydro so she hasn't gotten into trouble yet. So if anything comes up in the talks I would certainly be open to suggestions. As far as Rping goes...I wouldn't mind RPed or background plotting with some light Rp. My time is becoming more and more limited so the only time I can Rp or have the muse to is on my days off or at night when I'm not working. If you can catch me then when I'm not to busy then feel free to poke me <3 Keep in mind that if we do end up Rping or even plotting, it will be done over IM, but I'm open to PM's as well if you don't have AIM. Another thing I wouldn't mind doing is thread RP. I just don't have the will to bother with guild RP anymore unless I'm logging it all there for stats.

UPDATE:
I was thinking more on plot ideas the last couple of days for her and I wouldn't mind her getting a lifemate. Hydro does love her and Aellai loves her just as much, but that is as far as she would take it. Hydro knows this and doesn't need Aellai fully to feel better about herself. So Aellai would be lifemating to a stallion instead of flinging if we did this plot idea. Though the stallion would have to be able to understand that Hydro will be around them a lot if not all the time. He would also have to understand Aellai's love for Hydro and vice versa. It wouldn't mean Aellai would love the stallion any less just Hydro would be her first priority since they have been friends since childhood.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM. You can always catch me there since I'm on all the time. It's pandamomossi. Please let me know who you are by your Gaia username because I block random spam IM's.

Side Note: This will probably be on the MCC List for a little bit so please don't pressure me into breeding them pronto. I have two couples already entering, but after that I'm not sure so they might be next it depends.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:54 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:55 am
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:00 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:02 am
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:03 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:05 am
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:11 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:13 am
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:15 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:18 am
heart  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games