Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Heroes: 'Activating Evolution' Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:23 pm
Yin walks around the tent to check on her.

"What, don't you like tents?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:04 am
"Do you know how awkward it is to walk into a tent that you know is made of someone?"  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:04 pm
"Um, no not really. I don't think I have ever gone inside a tent made of another person, though I have gone into tents of myself quite often."

An arm pops out of the back of the tent and gives a thumbs up before receding back into it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:32 pm
(You're pushing it. Just because he can shapeshift himself with animal traits and transformations doesn't mean he can become inanimate objects. And there are no animals which resemble, or can turn into, tents. If he's going to have a tent, it needs to be an actual tent. No transforming into inanimate objects. As inconvenient as it is, something like that kind of makes your character seem too overly powerful. Also, the whole creating different versions of himself ability that he keeps using, that isn't a form of shape shifting. It not only requires him to separate pieces of himself from his body entirely, but they seem to have their own consciousness. I'm sorry Yin, but I'll have to ask you to tune down your character's ability.)  

Chikyu Kodomo

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:18 pm
(Maybe he could have two ablities then so that it fits what he's done so far, but have a limit that he'll have to tone down from now on?)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:42 pm
(okay, no tent, or inanimate objects. But the multiple people thing was all one concience, but done with acting. People can act like they don't know something, and in order to prevent suspicion a person would have to learn to act like they are different people, sorry. Okay, no inanimate objects, or liquid metal, which I haven't done yet but always sounds fun to me, and sticking to animal stuff, I believe the cloning can still work. ok, tent will be gone. oi)  

Yin Yun Yang

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:03 pm
(Thank you. I'm sorry if I'm seeming kind of strict, but I just wanted to be able to include the other members in the rp. Anyway, please continue. By the way, what ever happened to that one person a few posts back who asked about joining?)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:02 pm
(I don't think he checked back in to see about what he said)  

Yin Yun Yang

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:38 pm
(Oh. Oh well. I guess we'll just continue then.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:05 pm
(... So how do we want to cover up all the stuff in the room then? Just wondering...

Ah yeah and we might want to back up a little for Yin to make up something to replace what just happened.)  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:42 pm
(we can explain the wallpaper and carpet as a mossy type thing, still living, and a mossy type thing could look like that, and other thant that I'll just pretend I didn't make the tent and we should be fine, good with you two?)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:59 pm
(I guess.)  

Chikyu Kodomo

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:46 pm
(okay, so we can move on again then. Um, where did we leave off?)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:47 pm
(Slightly shaky but do-able... I'm still going to back up a bit though)

She flew up and over to him with a fish in her beak. She dropped it and flew into the forest area behind the tent and found a slightly spacious area under some roots and defused with the bird spirit who flew away. She smiled and looked about for a spirit that would help her make the space a little roomier.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:28 am
Yin had Yun setting up the tent as he looked around a bit. Yin went over to the see to figure how bad it could get for high tide, then had Yun move the tent further back into the forest nich to help make it harder to see.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games