Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon Vs. Humans(It pains me to say this, but it's dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:48 am
I hope he will be alright.

She watched him until he left.

Hey guys, I want to go walked for a while, I'll be back soon.

She ran in the woods until she found him.

CHRIS!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:01 pm
Chris was sitting on a stump.
Sakura, It happened again. Only it was stronger this time. I almost
went after Gaomon and Rick.

Guilmons Tamer

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:40 pm
This is worse then I thought...Chris, your in danger. I don't know what to do!!!

She cried and walked away and little.

What do I do?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:02 pm
Chris was suddenly attacked with another urge,more powerful than both of the other put together.
NO! NOT AGAIN!
Chris's eyes turned blood red. He let out a loud roar and went rampaging deeper into the woods.

Meanwhile

That, that was Chris!
Ryu jumped up and ran towards the sound. He came upon Sakura standing in the woods.
Wha.What happened to Chris!  

Guilmons Tamer

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:53 pm
"Something is wrong, here." Gaomon tried sniffing for chris."What happened to him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:28 pm
Garurumon didn't move or say anything. Ryu walked in front of her and saw her crying.
My goodness, he didn't hurt you did he!?

Meanwhile

Must...find...food!
Chris kept running until he came upon another village. This village was huge, three times bigger than the one he sent in flames. Chris saw an older teenager chasing a Veemon, throwing rocks.
Come back you stupid digimon.
Please, leave me alone!
Chris became furious. He hid behind a tree till' the human ran by. Chris wrapped his tail around the boy's leg and held him upside down in the air.
So you like hurting other digimon huh? Well let me return the favor.
Veemon ran at the sight of Chris eating the human.
MORE!MORE! I must eat more!

*I think I'm over doing it a little lol*  

Guilmons Tamer

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:55 am
Rei was running and hopping through the trees looking for Chris. "This is not good." Meanwhile, Skull was searching in the other direction on the ground for him  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:50 am
"I smell blood, rick i need your help"Right, Digi-soul charge!!"Gaomon digivolve to...Gaogamon!!" Lets ride!"Rick got on gaogamon and took off until they came across a corpse." eek Oh my god."  

oreck01

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:22 am
Sakura followed the sent as she smelled the blood. She ran and ran until she met up with Rick and his Goagamon. She saw the corpse. She looked at it. she had the urge she told Chris. She was a wolf after all. She walked closer to the corpse. She ran around the village until she found Chris attacking a little girl who was holding a stick.

Please leave me alone!!

Sakura watched what was going on. But then a yellow flash appeared right before the girl. A Renamon was standing in front of the girl. She glared at Chris. She opened her mouth.

This is my tamer. You will not hurt her!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:26 pm
Chris backed up and walked away from the Renamon. A group of humans came at Chris with spears and ropes. Chris launched a fireball at them and hit two soldiers. They threw the ropes around Chris's neck and arms. Ryu just came into sight and saw what happened.
Chris what is wrong with you. How could you eat humans? I know you hate them, but that doesn't give you the right to eat them.
Chris stopped and looked at Ryu, then the humans who seemed to be looking at Ryu now. Chri's urges stopped and his eyes returned to their original color.
I...I'm sorry. I don't know what happened.
The village leader, who saw that Chris was back under control came out to speak.
Saying sorry won't bring back the 200 people you devoured and the 500 you've wounded.
200 people!
Ryu was speechless.
He turned his head to see all their friends in shock at hearing this.  

Guilmons Tamer

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:47 am
Skull had caught up to Ryu and Chris. "Are you kidding me?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:45 am
What? how could this be!! 200 people by one Digimon? this is insane!

Garurumon turned around ignoring Chris, She was going to leave, but she wanted to stay with Ryu and Skull.  

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:08 pm
According to the laws of this village, I hear bye sentence Chris to death. Seize him!
NO! I don't care what he did, you will not touch him.
Ryu shot a fireball separating the two from the humans and other digimon.
Come on Chris, we have to go!
Chris broke the ropes bounding him. They both ran back to the place they camped out the night before.
Ryu, I don't deserve to live.
Chris started to cry.
Snap out of it! Your talking crazy now.
Ryu backhanded Chris.
Your right, thanks Ryu. What are the others going to do now, I think Sakura doesn't like me anymore. Rick might leave the group. It's all my fault.
Chris started to cry again.
Just let it out Chris.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:45 am
Sakura sniffed out the sent of Chris and Ryu. She followed the sent when she found them. She saw that Chris was crying. Her heart sank.

I feel so stupid. I don't want to go and see them, but they are my friends!

She cried too and dropped knees.  

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:47 pm
I don't think Sakura hates you, maybe just a little angry. She didn't hate you when you destroyed that village, in fact she tried more to help you.
Chris looked up at Ryu.
Didn't you see the pure disgust in her eye's, I don't think anything will change her mind about me. I think it is best that I break away from the group, no point in me ruining your friendship by staying with me.
What! You...You can't leave me, we have never been apart.
Ryu got up and started pacing the ground, he looked over and saw Sakura but didn't say anything.
Settle down, I am going to consult the group first.
The two stayed their and argued for awhile.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games