Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon legendz(UPDATED 11/20/07) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r girls less interested in RP than guys?
  Yes
  no
  maybe
  who gives a crap!?>:<
View Results

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:48 pm
oreck01
Coronamon warrior mode activate! Kanjimon
url=http://www.tektek.org/dream/avatar.php?a=5723176]User Image
Rick: what happened to me? rick notices his staff in his hand
Coronamon we didit we became the warrior of honor! lets beat the bad guys!
Rick: right!
Kanjimon: hhhhyyyyyah! kanjimon charges @ tyranomon.

wait a minute wait a minute coronamon digivoles into firamon and i love coronamon and think its crazy your useing a diffrent name err
but if you didnt know thats ok

"wow did he digivolve to," luke asked wondering why he transformed
luke ran into battle "im getting into this battle," luke said running in with gulimon
"piro sphere," said gulimon as he ran torwards the tyranomon but the tyranomon hit gulimon back like it didnt even effect him
"gulimon nooooooo," luke screamed as his necalice and earpice glew and a light surrounded him and in the earpiecs a womans voice said "gulimon warior mode activate, growlmon
"hey im transforming to my warior mode," luke said transforming and a blood red whip appeared in his hand
"wow come on growlmon lets beat these guys," luke said chargeing with growlmon
"pyro blaster," growlmon said as he shot a powerful beam of fire out of his mouth and at one of the tyranomon but it wasnt over growlmon finished with his ultimante attack. "DRagon slash," and one of the tyranomon turned into a egg

with his whip he rapped it around the egg and made it come to him "cool i turned tyranomon into a egg," luke said going from serious back to layed back in seconds  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:01 am
neo yoru13
oreck01

wait a minute wait a minute coronamon digivoles into firamon and i love coronamon and think its crazy your useing a diffrent name err

luke ran into battle "im getting into this battle," luke said running in with gulimon
"piro sphere," said gulimon as he ran torwards the tyranomon but the tyranomon hit gulimon back like it didnt even effect him
"gulimon nooooooo," luke screamed as his necalice and earpice glew and a light surrounded him and in the earpiecs a womans voice said "gulimon warior mode activate, growlmon
"hey im transforming to my warior mode," luke said transforming and a blood red whip appeared in his hand
"pyro blaster," growlmon said as he shot a powerful beam of fire out of his mouth and at one of the tyranomon but it wasnt over growlmon finished with his ultimante attack. "DRagon slash," and one of the tyranomon turned into a egg

with his whip he rapped it around the egg and made it come to him "cool i turned tyranomon into a egg," luke said going from serious back to layed back in seconds

(im aware of that but let me explain it better. we fight like season 3 biomerging but have r partners as r armors so we are one w/ our digimon understand?)  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:58 am
oreck01
neo yoru13
oreck01

(im aware of that but let me explain it better. we fight like season 3 biomerging but have r partners as r armors so we are one w/ our digimon understand?)

(wait wouldnt that happen on our last form dude thats confuseing and to make it last longer because in digimon tamers they didnt biomerge until the end)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:13 am
(ok ure right it might be confusing ill change that)  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:33 am
oreck01
(ok ure right it might be confusing ill change that)

(wow your so cool alot of people would be like no shut up i will do what i want to do and blah blah blah and hey you can post more in dorm 3 in my guild so can you mavruc)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:07 pm
( thanz dude blaugh )  

oreck01

Zero slater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:51 pm
"Wow I can't believe it. Can we do that Monodramon?" I don't know, maby  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:13 pm
"probally you can,"luke said laughing  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:45 pm
"Wow. For right now I'm fine the way I am." said Chase."Yep." said Patamon flying toward the Ogremon and blasting them, "Boom Bubble."

(How about for each stage-Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, and Mega- you would be able to combine with your digimon but when not combined the digimon can still digivolve and fight alone.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:43 pm
Mavruck
"Wow. For right now I'm fine the way I am." said Chase."Yep." said Patamon flying toward the Ogremon and blasting them, "Boom Bubble."

(How about for each stage-Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, and Mega- you would be able to combine with your digimon but when not combined the digimon can still digivolve and fight alone.)

(i dont know if its like tamers i really think we should merge at the end but its not up to me lol)  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:56 pm
( stare please keep in mind of the vicious ogres)

Rick whacks of one of the ogres w/ his staff. Thinking"how am i doing this? this speed, power, and this staff it feels good" Firamon charged at two ogresFira claw!!! His claws are surrounded w/ fire and swipes the two ogres.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:48 am
with his whip luke slashed at the ogrmon to have growlmon right behind him strikeing at the monsters

"hey rick i think its our powers giving up the ability to do this like instinct and it feels great, all you guys have to try it," luke said laughing as he slashed with the rasor edged whip  

king zetsu13

starlight parade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:54 am
Akina stared in amazement at Luke and Rick. “How did they do that?” She whispered to herself. Suddenly, an Orgemon came out of nowhere and tried to attack her. Quickly, the girl dodged, but winced as she felt her wounds throb. ‘Ow... that hurt’  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:36 pm
Chase rammed the ogremon that tried to attack Akina. "That wasn't very nice." Patamon flies in front of Chase and blasts the Ogremon, "Boom Bubble."
(hey can we all access our weapons or do we have to wait till we combine.)  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:23 pm
Mavruck
Chase rammed the ogremon that tried to attack Akina. "That wasn't very nice." Patamon flies in front of Chase and blasts the Ogremon, "Boom Bubble."
(hey can we all access our weapons or do we have to wait till we combine.)

(i dont know what i think its a good idea to wait untill we digivolve but when we do digivolve we can get our weapons out when ever we want its only strongest when we are digivolved with digimon)

"akina are you ok," luke asked worried and rushing to her. "i will not let you hurt my friends," luke said in rage and a glow surrounded him and the whip began to grow a little and change and had a weird symbol on it and i have no clue how i new but i knew it ment love
i screamed "crest of love," luke said and he slashed at the ogremon still in rage untill he finished off one of the ogremon and the glowing stopped and luke turned back to his normal self and growlmon turned back into gigimon and they passed out

(hey is this a cool thing i added guys if dont like it i can delete it)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games