Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Rise of Chaosmon (update 12/13/07 5:07 pm est.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo Tsumagari of Blades

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:14 pm
"My cards are power+ speed+ stamina+ defensie+ and hyper wings." Ryujo said in wonderingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:27 pm
Kaichi turned back around,"That settles that. I'm sick of talking. Like I said before, I hate not progressing at anything."  

l - Bleak - l

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:13 pm
Kaichi began to walk further into the desert. The sun was to come up in about 45 minutes. He hoped they would beat the desert heat. Only if they kept moving. Only if.......  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:56 pm
Rick: should we go after him? I mean we're stronger if we're together.
ARM: He has guilmon w/ him he may b ok.  

oreck01

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:49 am
Guilmon smelt something.....Something big. Just then, before He could tell his partner anything a huge Golemon rose from a dune. Kaichi knew exactly what to do. "Guilmon!!! Digimodify!!!!" Guilmon turned into Growlmon. "Growlmon, shred'em up!!!" Growlmon immediately roared and dashed toward the behemoth of a digimon."Plasma Blade!!!" Growlmon's forearm plades turned a bright white and Growlmon sliced threw Golemon's iron defense, crippling his left arm. "Arrrgh!!! How dare you!!!! I am the King of the Desert!!!! Golem Punch!!!! Golemon was lightning fast. Growlmon didin't stand a chance.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:08 pm
ARM: I feel something bad is happening now(smelling around)
Rick: wat u mean armadillomon?(looks down and)...Kaichi!  

oreck01

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:06 am
((It won't let me do a post action))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:21 pm
"Hey, look at that, they are getting stronger just like the Chaos Lords thought. I hope we can attack soon, I am just itching to take one of them out. How about you, Cerburus?" Leon said watching the warriors from afar. ""I don't care that much about them, we just need the cards." Answered the digimon.  

Sly_Shino

Sonicmstr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:26 pm
((post action is down at the moment no battles until it's back up crying ))
brandon walked along with kaichi "i wonder what this blue card is for?" brandon said "it could be powerful we should save it"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:30 pm
((alright sweatdrop sweatdrop ))
"I know what you mean," Kaichi said, turning to the rising sun.  

l - Bleak - l

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:47 pm
"Cerberus, we are heading back, lets see if we can terminate one of them yet." said Leon. "Fine." Cerberus barked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:49 pm
"HUH, what happened oh, well im going back to sleep." Ryujo said wearily. Suddenly demimeramon falls on brandon from hunger  

Ryo Tsumagari of Blades

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:21 pm
rick sad looks ryujo) a nap would b pretty good rite now. ARM go 2 sleep ill watch out.
Arm: okay, but b careful
(rick was poking at the fire with a stick and then...)
Rick; Is somebody there?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:58 pm
"Chaosmon, are you here, sir?" said Leon into the darkness. "Yes, what do you want?" said the voice through the darkness. "I was wondering if we could attack any of the digidestind yet." said Leon. "You can seclude one and attack them. It will give the others more motivation to get stronger." replied the voice "Thank you, sir." Leon said as he and Cerberus left.  

Sly_Shino

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:06 pm
The pair walked for an hour, the sun coming up a little sooner than expected. They reached the Land of Seas, like before, the sand turning into a less denser shore. "We're gonna need some sort of ferry. There won't be any strong digimon on the shore. We need to get to the center of the Sea." Kaichi walked over to a shady area and sat, taking out a cantine of water. "We might as well rest a bit before we start searching."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games