Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:45 am
Terriermon wrapped his ears around Dark's sholders and yawned. "Can we take a break yet?"
"Why whould you need a break? I'm the one who's walking. You're just riding on me." She said a bit irritated.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:35 am
Mis emerged from the restaurant full and ready for adventure. "We should go exploring for a bit Renamon there isnt much else to do."  

Misujage

Saint

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:55 am
Mis and Renamon were walking for what seemed like ages when they spotted a girl with a Terriermon."Hi how are you." Mis asked."They look pretty tired I cant say they are well." added Renamon with a slight smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:15 am
Dark looked to them. "Annoyed... By you."
Terriermon jumped off of Dark sholder to land in front of her. He crossed his arms across his chest.

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:18 am
"Annoyed is it because you cant beat me?..that must be it the power of my Renamon must be irritating to someone like you having to have that Terriermon." Mis smiled and crossed her arms mockingly at the Terriermon.
((Do you fight with the dice battle thing?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:24 am
[[No.]]

"Let's go Terriermon.... They're not worth our time."
"`Kay..." Terriermon jumped back onto Dark's sholder.

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:26 am
"Bye bye" said Mis waving her arm and smiling from ear to ear."Have a nice day!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:33 am
Dark wispered. "Terriermon, do it."
"Bunny Blast!" A dark energy blast came from him and towards the tamer and her partner.

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:38 am
"Renamon run directly at it>" Renamon took off at a dash towards the Drak energy blast and stopped a foot before impact."Kohenkyo!" shouted Renamon she had teleported and traded places with the Terriermon now she was standing by Dark and Terriermon was staring its own blast in the face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:45 am
"Terrier Tornado!" He spun himself and delects his own attack.
"You'd have to be better than that..." Dark said with her emotionless voice.

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:47 am
Mis clapped,"Awesome move you are an amazing tamer, Renamon Power Paws." All four of Renamon's paws erupted into an Inferno of blue light."This is where the battle turns I am going to win here." Renamon said dashing at Terriermon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:54 am
"Digivolution."
Terriermon digivole to Gargomon!" He transformed into his virus form of Gargomon.
"Gatling Arm," Dark said, losing all emotion.
Gargomon shot at Renamon with his gauntlets on his arms.

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:01 am
"Dont you ever learn about these things, Renamon?" Renamon had let the bullets hit her head on before using Kohenkyo again forcing Gargomon into the spray of bullets while she was safe outside of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:06 am
"..." She stared at Gargomon. "You know Xane will be quite disappointed if we lose."
Gargomon rush to Renamon. "Bunny Pummel!"

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:11 am
"Gargomon cant keep up with Renamon, Dodge it."Renamon disappeared from where she was and landed on Gargomons Gatling arm."Renamon be careful he is still a champion draw out his guns for another Kohenkyo!"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games