Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:31 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Put up something for Kirsi's "future" thing, though I definitely will add more stuff later =w=
It's really fun to look for pictures and think of possible futures 3nodding

I've been thinking of futures all day XD Now I just have to think of some pics owo  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:55 am
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Too late to post cute pics..cause..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus liked books before he learned to read them apparently. sweatdrop

DAW wittle genius >w<

lol he actually doesn't like reading that much because he's slower than other kids his age at it so he gets embarrased and flustered and more like

it's why he listens to recordings and documentaries more than anything. But he won't admit that for a while cause he hates admitting he needs any kind of help sweatdrop

I cant find cute pictures of Marcus as easily. I wish I had spazzi's luck xd  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:42 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

lol he actually doesn't like reading that much because he's slower than other kids his age at it so he gets embarrased and flustered and more like

it's why he listens to recordings and documentaries more than anything. But he won't admit that for a while cause he hates admitting he needs any kind of help sweatdrop

I cant find cute pictures of Marcus as easily. I wish I had spazzi's luck xd

User Image
Gotta say like this one XD Actually li from cardcaptors has the most blush faces I have ever seen!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:03 pm
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Put up something for Kirsi's "future" thing, though I definitely will add more stuff later =w=

I've been thinking of futures all day XD Now I just have to think of some pics owo

Ooh, yeah, you can draw future Koru! Now I'm doubly excited owo  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:22 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

I'm workin on a quick doodle right now so it may not be what her offical look will be but a good base to begin with owo  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:59 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

oh and im workin on a post too XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:02 pm
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

pfft

I'd be excited for either >w>
Your art is so cute, and has a ton of personality in it. hoping for some rey and koru stuff if this keeps up hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:20 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

pfft

I'd be excited for either >w>
Your art is so cute, and has a ton of personality in it. hoping for some rey and koru stuff if this keeps up hehe

Aw thank you that's so sweet redface and oh XD I can't even begin to think of where to start with that  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:01 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Honesty most of it is the magic of editing xD I just find pictures that look similar to ray. Like for Marcus, I could imagine him looking like any of these pictures in the future (I added a few younger pics too haha):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:24 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Honesty most of it is the magic of editing xD I just find pictures that look similar to ray. Like for Marcus, I could imagine him looking like any of these pictures in the future (I added a few younger pics too haha):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh my god that third one hurts so much

serious we all need to find baby pics for our characters now and give everyone cute heart attacks  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:42 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

oh my gosh I need the baby ones lol

And yeah I try doing that...I have this almost-headcanon that Marcus is gonna be kinda..buff? (like no bulging muscles but he's gonna gain some broad shoulders and be kinda stocky since he'll eventually help his dad with construction)..I'm also kinda neurotic about them looking similar enough to each other. sweatdrop

I know not how to photo edit crying  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:53 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

oh my god that third one hurts so much

serious we all need to find baby pics for our characters now and give everyone cute heart attacks

I mean...
Also I just realized the eyes are wrong in the third one. sweatdrop

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:24 pm
http://www.zerochan.net/1191330

This makes me wish I had given Marcus a twin..along with all the sakura and li pictures.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:34 pm
The only editing I can do is on Photobucket so...I don't have a whole lot of options available for me ^^;  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:44 pm

Xiatian's face steal doesn't have much of pics on the net sadly, but this is as good as I can find. Usually I use photoshop to recolor eyes and hair of another character I'm interested in anime to resemble my characters.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games