Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:18 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Heyyy! I can't post I'm so sorry, very busy, so I wanted to let you know Kirsi is gonna tell Koru to go for it and feel free to post without me. Go, go to Ray!! >~<

Okay that's fine! Koru is actually gonna hope Kirsi is her wing lady XD or partner in battle whichever thing goes down first right now XD but you do what you gotta do!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:45 am
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

You're truly dastardly XD

ooooo how do you mean HUGE if I may ask? if it's too much spoiler for anything then you don't have to ^^"

Ho ho ho ho ho, dastardly indeed!

You could say it's a life changing event, hue hue hue. That's all I can say for now, since I'm not even sure at this point if I'll do it or not cause i'll have to figure out a few things first before I can even think about doing it xD

AH I see wait is it like:
Koru seeing Entei for the first time
or
Ash finally winning the pokemon league huge?

hmm... probably around Koru seeing Entei for the first time? I don't think it's earth shattering, just life changing xD

(I fell asleep sorry oAo))  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:59 am
Hope the kind

Its a nice little compliment from all of us to you. I'm unsure why there would be opposition about using a character like Skylar. She is much more realistic but that isn't to say that all our characters aren't. In Gaia you will often see very very similar characters (I suppose mine could be included in there but I'm trying to make her different). Yet, as characters we must respect and stay true to the characters we gave life to. I'm sure there will be times where there are favorable conditions for you to help her make friends at the same time that she wants to make friends.
If I remember correctly, she has a ghost friend within the club. She isn't entirely lonely and on that note...I was thinking of having Alana join the supernatural club but because she missed out on joining a club I'm unsure how I'll be able to notify her about clubs being available.

It would be a honor, if I can a chance to talk to her ^^'

Was it raining a lot or did something get busted? I've seen picture of people chilling in donuts and enjoying this situation. We don't get any sort of floods in CA so its hard to imagine such a scenario.
But its good that you made it back home in one piece. I'm sure that there were concerns for your well being.
If you remember lief then he has probably experienced the same flooding incident.

They suuuuuuure are~
So, does this mean you will be going to summer school?

I like your character as well, most characters in this guild are different in many ways. It's honestly really fun and refreshing to see. Sometimes people just like the more happy-go-lucky kind of people you know? They don't really want something that reminds them of reality in some instances you know? I don't think your character is like all the others on gaia, trust me I've seen a LOT lol

True, she does have Maria haha. Though Maria can get a little out of hand at time (she's a little trickster!). If you wanted Alana to join, you could just have Alana have walked by the club room and saw the sign of the supernatural studies club. She could always give Skylar her application to join as well (or you could just have her hand it in herself). I know that Skylar dropped a paper advertising her club, maybe she just happened to find it on the floor one day? xD

It would be an honor for Skylar to talk to Alana! I think they'd get along after a certain amount of time actually.

As for the rain, it's just storming like hell right now. One of the cities got 20 inches of rain in one night. My college wasn't too close to Huston where all this was going down, but like now its raining and storming here pretty bad. I'm hoping it'll let up soon you know?

Believe it or not I'm from CA haha, so I know exactly how nice it can get there. I've lived there for 18 years haha, after graduating high school in CA my dads job moved so now we live in TX. So I went to a university up here, let me tell you the thunder is scarier that s**t here ;A;

I cried the first storm I experienced, is that sad? emotion_facepalm

As for taking summer classes... yeah... unfortunately I don't have the luxury of a full summer break... stupid summer classes! emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:13 am
hello, hello how is everyone doing here?

Sorry you haven't seen my face around here as much. Within 3 weeks I have gotten a job and started to get my stuff together for my last semester on school..so... yea ^^;

I mean I've posted rp stuff but haven't talked to anyone here ;w;  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:30 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind

Its a nice little compliment from all of us to you. I'm unsure why there would be opposition about using a character like Skylar. She is much more realistic but that isn't to say that all our characters aren't. In Gaia you will often see very very similar characters (I suppose mine could be included in there but I'm trying to make her different). Yet, as characters we must respect and stay true to the characters we gave life to. I'm sure there will be times where there are favorable conditions for you to help her make friends at the same time that she wants to make friends.
If I remember correctly, she has a ghost friend within the club. She isn't entirely lonely and on that note...I was thinking of having Alana join the supernatural club but because she missed out on joining a club I'm unsure how I'll be able to notify her about clubs being available.

It would be a honor, if I can a chance to talk to her ^^'

Was it raining a lot or did something get busted? I've seen picture of people chilling in donuts and enjoying this situation. We don't get any sort of floods in CA so its hard to imagine such a scenario.
But its good that you made it back home in one piece. I'm sure that there were concerns for your well being.
If you remember lief then he has probably experienced the same flooding incident.

They suuuuuuure are~
So, does this mean you will be going to summer school?

I like your character as well, most characters in this guild are different in many ways. It's honestly really fun and refreshing to see. Sometimes people just like the more happy-go-lucky kind of people you know? They don't really want something that reminds them of reality in some instances you know? I don't think your character is like all the others on gaia, trust me I've seen a LOT lol

True, she does have Maria haha. Though Maria can get a little out of hand at time (she's a little trickster!). If you wanted Alana to join, you could just have Alana have walked by the club room and saw the sign of the supernatural studies club. She could always give Skylar her application to join as well (or you could just have her hand it in herself). I know that Skylar dropped a paper advertising her club, maybe she just happened to find it on the floor one day? xD

It would be an honor for Skylar to talk to Alana! I think they'd get along after a certain amount of time actually.

As for the rain, it's just storming like hell right now. One of the cities got 20 inches of rain in one night. My college wasn't too close to Huston where all this was going down, but like now its raining and storming here pretty bad. I'm hoping it'll let up soon you know?

Believe it or not I'm from CA haha, so I know exactly how nice it can get there. I've lived there for 18 years haha, after graduating high school in CA my dads job moved so now we live in TX. So I went to a university up here, let me tell you the thunder is scarier that s**t here ;A;

I cried the first storm I experienced, is that sad? emotion_facepalm

As for taking summer classes... yeah... unfortunately I don't have the luxury of a full summer break... stupid summer classes! emotion_8c

Thank you~ It means quite a bit to me ^^
But yeah, I've seen those characters before. There is nothing wrong with having that sort of character but it would be nice if they spiced it up.

About Maria. I believe her Minor Character info said that once people join the club, then it would be possible for people to see her. I suppose during the festives I could have Alana find this paper and meet Skylar along the way. It would just come down to finding time and a place to have this transpire.

I know Alana may be timid at first since she is the type who doesn't like unnecessary confrontations. Perhaps confrontations in general like Skylar vs. Koru.

I'd love to have some scary thunder over here, and rain! We need it so much but we don't get enough of it *sigh*

OH?! Its nice to see someone who has come from CA. I'm personally from the LA area so its normally just sunshine here. But how is the university over there?

Was it that bad of a storm? I've only known rain in CA so its hard to find a storm scary.

Well, I'll be taking summer classes but I can only take a maximum number of two classes only. It doesn't give me much room to add more classes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:31 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Sorry you haven't seen my face around here as much. Within 3 weeks I have gotten a job and started to get my stuff together for my last semester on school..so... yea ^^;

I'll always talk to you Yume~
I know you've been quite busy ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:59 am
Hope the kind
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Well yea you XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:14 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope the kind
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Well yea you XD

I've been busy myself with work and school. Though, that is the norm nowadays.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:01 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

Wonder what she looked like when Marcus intervenes lol.

oh hohoho that will be the next thing ~

Is it bad to say that I'm laughing at this scenario xD

I feel bad because Ray is so gullible/oblivious it's painful lol

Is it bad that I am also laughing?

Koru is a little obivious about it too but that doesn't mean she won't say something without thinking and super regret it later XD it's painful AND adorable-and Marcus and Eli are along for all the awkward woo!

Marcus is not that oblivious and may or may not pick up on Koru liking Rey before even Rey does.
..I'm not sure how he'll act about it during his rivalship with Koru lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:21 pm
I have to make "possible futures" now, I absolutely love it, such a great idea panda o wo

Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Heyyy! I can't post I'm so sorry, very busy, so I wanted to let you know Kirsi is gonna tell Koru to go for it and feel free to post without me. Go, go to Ray!! >~<

Okay that's fine! Koru is actually gonna hope Kirsi is her wing lady XD or partner in battle whichever thing goes down first right now XD but you do what you gotta do!

Omg Kirsi is on it!
Friend from home + friend from school = such friend. wow. very good.

Also that denial from Marcus was too good xD
Koru and Kirsi should spend the rest of the dancing chasing them around  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:08 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

I love the future possibilities for Ray and Skylar! Super shocked at Ray's last one O-o

Was just about to say I kinda both can and can't see Rey as a rocket. They're arguably one of the worse villain groups in the game and he's such a sweetheart.
Your pictures are amazing btw. It all looks so pretty T-T

has me thinkin of future Koru pics owo

I'm actually really excited to see what future Koru looks like. Despite what Marcus may seem like, I kinda love her. She's awesome 3nodding
Now I wanna go on a pic hunt sweatdrop

crying Thank you so much that really means a lot to me, like I said earlier I've had Koru for a couple of years but this her first time in rp ^^
I love Marcus too XD So despite Koru probably totally going after him for what he just did I know she'll come to like him again and see him as the cool person he is

User Image

^ what the first thing I thought of was when I read Koru marched through the crowd with determination. Cause I'm a dork. lol

Yeah I'm kinda interested to see what happens since this may happen more than once. Marcus won't really say anything mean or have anything against her. He'll just help keep Rey a comfortable. Though I kinda wonder what would happen if she were to confront him about it down the line.

If they end up being friendly afterwards he'd probs be just fine with that. He'll still tease her about water types vs fire types tho (and possibly about how shes' totally NOT crushing on Rey >> )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:13 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Sooo Kirsi's pretty close to crushin' on Eli and then I thought "lol, Marcus in the middle" xD  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:17 pm
Kirsi RN  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:20 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Sooo Kirsi's pretty close to crushin' on Eli and then I thought "lol, Marcus in the middle" xD

Lol yeah I was thinking the same thing.
That and 'Marcus has managed to anger the bestie as well as the person crushing on his other best friend and I'm laughing in my seat cause I'm a horrible person to my ocs'
He might or might not pick up on that too, depending on how focused he is on Rey's thing. It's funny cause Marcus actually met Elijah the same day Kirsi did...and poor Eli will have no clue why Kirsi and Koru are both annoyed at Marcus.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games